new_girls_start_here.gif           become_a_vip.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

banner.jpg
CLICK HERE for the Unofficial Sign-Up Thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- - - - -

BP Angie - IG Lindie

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 latinguru

PostMaster General

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 51,004
  • 736 posts
  • 5 thanks
  • Member # 51004

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:22 PM

Hello fellow hobbyists.
As I was browsing BP looking for some healthy and sporty entertainment, I stumbled on Angie. I recall seeing one of her pictures long time ago. Was a butt picture but then I never forget a butt ;)
I texted her at first (from work) and she replied. That goes already a long way with me (maybe someone can tell me what's the big deal with "no text") anyway she replied and we exchanged a few texts. Then I finally was able to leave the office and called her, and she gave me instructions how to get to her incall. I had to wait a few minutes to get the actual room number. Then she texted me the # and I went in. As usual, I was expecting anything to open the door, we all know bout the fake pics galore that sadly are common practice.
To my surprise, it is the actual blonde, a true country girl. Something that made me at ease when we talked on the phone was that she giggled a lot. She's the exact same way in person. Although she has gained some weight and the pics are a few months old, she was still adorable and quite friendly.
From the start I could tell she's not a clock watcher. I've been at this hobby long enough to know when someone is truly indi.
She sat down on the bed and we talked for a min or two. I ran my usual pat check, and she just smiled while I was feeling her up. That done, we proceeded to get comfy and began some LFK, which then moved into DFK.. clothes were of rather quickly.
We continue with the DFK as I explored her body. There's baby fat, not too bad, she's got a nice soft skin and nice hair as well. I value performence over looks, and she was getting into it which was very quickly turning me on even more.
She's quite accommodating and very ticklish. I sometimes go DATY this time I went straight for DATO because she squirmed when I was running my fingers down there. She's got an amazing bum and got all my attention. She was moving for a BBBJ but I asked for cover, just one of my habits. Cover when on and she got really into it. She gave some nice attention to my sack and definitely knows what she's doing. After a few mins she got on top of me for a nice and energetic CG which required my concentration not to pop too soon because it felt really good.
Then I asked for a trip to the islands, and so we went. She lubed up and we went on doggy. What an exquisite experience. She moaned and squirmed as we gained momentum. Shortly thereafter I popped. I'm a greek lover, and this has definitely been one of the nicest overall experiences I've had in a long time.
We talked for a while after that. As I said she's not a clock watcher and a few mins later I was on my way.
So here we go:
CBJ 9
BBBJ offered but did not partake this time, maybe next time ;)
CG 9
DATY maybe next time
DATO 9
GRK 9
As a side note, I think I will repeat very soon. This first date was mostly exploratory but I was quite pleased with the results.
BP add here
More reviews to come now that I'm back (had an old account here which died with my hacked email :S)
Good times!

Posted Image

The above literary works are fictional and for entertainment purposes only ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 hcaines Re: BP Angie - IG Lindie

Cum taste my sword!

• High Roller
    • Member ID: 11,340
  • 1,193 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 11340

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:15 PM

Good Job. In the photos there doesn't seem to be any baby fat. Does she really look like her photos? Greek with her sounds nice.. Is there an upcharge or extra tip to get there? Or is it just on the next visit? Well, glad you have fun. If I am in the area.. I may have to look her up.
You're not perfect either.. That is why I am beta testing your sister!

#3 latinguru Re: BP Angie - IG Lindie

PostMaster General

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts
  • 5 thanks
  • Member # 51004

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:26 PM

Good Job. In the photos there doesn't seem to be any baby fat. Does she really look like her photos?
Greek with her sounds nice.. Is there an upcharge or extra tip to get there? Or is it just on the next visit?

Well, glad you have fun. If I am in the area.. I may have to look her up.

Those photos, according to her, are a few months old. But she's got a nice fat kitty and she's true GFE.
There's no upsell either. Whenever I get an upsell is usually a deal breaker. So yeah, greek is on the menu. I saw her yesterday, and I'm considering visiting her very soon again.

Posted Image

#4 bcmiami55 Re: BP Angie - IG Lindie

Happiness is a wet pussy on my face

• High Roller
    • Member ID: 13,134
  • 4,791 posts
  • 109 thanks
  • Member # 13134

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:40 AM

Good review thanks.

I see she calls herself Lindie on Indi - good because too many Angies!

Looks like she is in Miami/Hialeah - good to know other Miami options.

An Indi ad

Her Indi profile

Edited by bcmiami55, 19 March 2010 - 12:45 PM.

Posted Image
Sit on my face and tell me that you love me
I'll sit on your face and tell you I love you too
I love to hear you oralize
When I'm between your thighs
You blow me away
Sit on my face and let my lips embrace you
I'll sit on your face and then I'll love you truly
Life can be fine if we both sixty nine
If we sit on our faces in all sorts of places
And play till we're blown away

#5 MikeNeedsMassage Re: BP Angie - IG Lindie

The Picture Guy

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 50,545
  • 229 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 50545

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:08 PM

A true southern gal! Sounds like you had a fun time!!
Life is rough!! Sometimes you need a massage!

#6 latinguru Re: BP Angie - IG Lindie

PostMaster General

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts
  • 5 thanks
  • Member # 51004

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:41 PM

A true southern gal! Sounds like you had a fun time!!

Most definitely! Now that I think about it her attitude played a big role. She would giggle a lot when I would lick her nips and told me she's super ticklish. I'm going to repeat one of these days for sure.

Posted Image

#7 FLman954 Re: BP Angie - IG Lindie

Posting Fanatic

• PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,470
  • 68 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 1470

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:04 AM

I ran my usual pat check, and she just smiled while I was feeling her up. That done, we proceeded to get comfy and began some LFK, which then moved into DFK.. clothes were of rather quickly.

Excuse my ignorance but what is the usual pat down?