new_girls_start_here.gif           become_a_vip.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

banner.jpg
CLICK HERE for the Unofficial Sign-Up Thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- - - - -

Christy Brinkley Fucked via Aventura Man!!!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 psychedelic

Imperial Bloviator

• High Roller
    • Member ID: 8,510
  • 2,100 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 8510

Posted 17 July 2010 - 10:49 AM

Truth is stranger than fiction. A local Aventura man has sex with his dog, named Christy Brinkley.

Then they call in attorney Weiner to act as a mediator for the man who dicked his dog named Christy Brinkley. :sad: :tongue:

I don't know what is worse, fucking your dog, fucking that hag ho Christy Brinkley or having an attorney who's a Weiner. :tongue: :laugh: :tongue:

Aventura man, 64, accused of having sex with dog named Christie Brinkley

An Aventura man was arrested on Friday and charged with having sex with his dog, a Great Dane named Christie Brinkley.

Armand M. Pacher, 64, a former insurance executive, was booked into a Miami-Dade jail on a charge of animal cruelty, a third-degree felony punishable by up to five years in prison.

Pacher's veterinarian in Gainesville reported him to police after an office worker called him to reschedule eye surgery for the 2 ½-year-old dog and Pacher talked about sex, according to an arrest warrant.

Join the discussion. Leave a comment below
``She doesn't seem to enjoy it as much when we have sex. Maybe it's because I haven't been as energetic lately and that's why she's not enjoying it,'' he allegedly told the staffer when she asked about the dog's health, the arrest warrant said.

Later, at the clinic, a veterinarian concluded that the spayed dog's body had evidence of forced sexual activity, the warrant said. The doctor said the evidence could not have come from another dog, the warrant said.

Pacher's attorney, Jeffrey Weiner, said his client denies making the comment, and the allegation. He said the employee misunderstood a wisecrack.

``I'm quite familiar with the evidence that exists, and I'm really disappointed that Aventura police would make an arrest based on unsupported evidence and conclusions,'' Weiner said. ``I expect my client will be full vindicated.''

[email protected]

ABy David Ovalle, Miami Herald South Florida Sun-Sentinel 9:30 a.m. EDT, July 17, 2010
sfl-sex-with-dog-christie-brinkley-20100717 Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
An Aventura man was arrested on Friday and charged with having sex with his dog, a Great Dane named Christie Brinkley.

Armand M. Pacher, 64, a former insurance executive, was booked into a Miami-Dade jail on a charge of animal cruelty, a third-degree felony punishable by up to five years in prison.

Pacher's veterinarian in Gainesville reported him to police after an office worker called him to reschedule eye surgery for the 2 ½-year-old dog and Pacher talked about sex, according to an arrest warrant.

``She doesn't seem to enjoy it as much when we have sex. Maybe it's because I haven't been as energetic lately and that's why she's not enjoying it,'' he allegedly told the staffer when she asked about the dog's health, the arrest warrant said.

Later, at the clinic, a veterinarian concluded that the spayed dog's body had evidence of forced sexual activity, the warrant said. The doctor said the evidence could not have come from another dog, the warrant said.

Pacher's attorney, Jeffrey Weiner, said his client denies making the comment, and the allegation. He said the employee misunderstood a wisecrack.

``I'm quite familiar with the evidence that exists, and I'm really disappointed that Aventura police would make an arrest based on unsupported evidence and conclusions,'' Weiner said. ``I expect my client will be full vindicated.''

[email protected]

*My date with Petra... Indy's sweetest GFE date... http://www.independe...1 <<< click here*
*My date with Naughty Angel.... My Freakiest Indy date ever!:) ... http://www.independe...=1 <<<click here*
*My date with Indy's hottest looking girl..... http://www.independe...1 <<< click here*
*My Scat Date with Lindsey.... http://www.independe...ey&fromsearch=1 <<< click here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 fsu01 Re: Christy Brinkley Fucked via Aventura Man!!!

Imperial Bloviator

• VIP
    • Member ID: 308
  • 1,327 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 308

Posted 17 July 2010 - 11:41 AM

I hope my dog, Cindy Crawford, doesn't see this article. I'm confused why does an Aventura man have a Gainesville veterinarian? He was arrested in Miami but the clinic where the doctor determined sexual activity was in Gainesville. Gotta go now, have to play with my gerbil, Mr. Seymy Butt. :Secret: OMG the emoticons are back. :Applause:
Space Available, 1 hour GFE OBO

#3 willy289 Re: Christy Brinkley Fucked via Aventura Man!!!

Imperial Bloviator

• High Roller
    • Member ID: 4,093
  • 11,111 posts
  • 25 thanks
  • Member # 4093

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:05 PM

Truth is stranger than fiction. A local Aventura man has sex with his dog, named Christy Brinkley.

Then they call in attorney Weiner to act as a mediator for the man who dicked his dog named Christy Brinkley. :sad: :tongue:

I don't know what is worse, fucking your dog, fucking that hag ho Christy Brinkley or having an attorney who's a Weiner. :tongue: :laugh: :tongue:

[email protected]

ABy David Ovalle, Miami Herald South Florida Sun-Sentinel 9:30 a.m. EDT, July 17, 2010
sfl-sex-with-dog-christie-brinkley-20100717 Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

[email protected]

Funny story !!!

#4 gavone Re: Christy Brinkley Fucked via Aventura Man!!!

Imperial Bloviator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,624
  • 1,065 posts
  • 12 thanks
  • Member # 1624

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:14 PM

If he been in Washington State, it wouldn't have been a crime if the animal enjoyed it :

#5 psychedelic Re: Christy Brinkley Fucked via Aventura Man!!!

Imperial Bloviator

• High Roller
  • 2,100 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 8510

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:21 PM

I hope my dog, Cindy Crawford, doesn't see this article.

I'm confused why does an Aventura man have a Gainesville veterinarian? He was arrested in Miami but the clinic where the doctor determined sexual activity was in Gainesville.

Gotta go now, have to play with my gerbil, Mr. Seymy Butt. :Secret:

OMG the emoticons are back. :Applause:

Maybe that is what makes it a criminal offense. :sad:

I think the law is that you are allowed to have sex with your dog if you stay with in your county. :smile:

If you cross county lines it becomes a misdemeanor offense of transporting an animal across county lines for the purpose of illicit sex.

If I had opportunity. I would lick Halle's DingleBerry in Broward county. No offense. However, if you lick Halle's DingleBerry and take pics of it, then you have committed an offense.
Posted Image

In reality, IMO, this man was joking with the vet assistant and she got him in a heap of trouble. :sad:

The vet assistant is probably some faithful church going conservative Baptist who was deeply offended via the Aventura mans joke (which she did not think was a joke) and police got involved and the whole thing got out of hand.

Imagine Aventura man telling his wife what he got arrested for.

Honey, could you please come and bail me out of jail?

Wife says: what were you arrested for Dear?

Aventura man says: Fucking our dog!!!! :laugh:

Wife says: You bastard, stay in jail you bastard!!

Aventura man says: Honey!!! Please bail me out!!!

Wife says: Did you at least use a condom?

AM says: No, it is safe to bang a dog, can't get HIV or AIDS from a dog like I can from YOU!!!

Wife says: Fuck you!! Rot in jail you bastard!!!

AM says: Honey!!! get me out of here... what's for dinner?!!!

All because some conservative vet tech can't handle a joke!!!!! :smile: :tongue:

Edited by psychedelic, 17 July 2010 - 12:24 PM.

*My date with Petra... Indy's sweetest GFE date... http://www.independe...1 <<< click here*
*My date with Naughty Angel.... My Freakiest Indy date ever!:) ... http://www.independe...=1 <<<click here*
*My date with Indy's hottest looking girl..... http://www.independe...1 <<< click here*
*My Scat Date with Lindsey.... http://www.independe...ey&fromsearch=1 <<< click here

#6 Magnum User Re: Christy Brinkley Fucked via Aventura Man!!!

Posting Fanatic

• VIP
    • Member ID: 65
  • 96 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 65

Posted 17 July 2010 - 05:32 PM

Fron a June 2008 Sun-Sentinal article: Florida does not have a law that specifically outlaws sexual intercourse with animals. An effort to outlaw bestiality under a bill sponsored by state Sen. Nan Rich, D-Weston, failed in this spring's state lawmaking session.
Posting "drama-free" since 2003.

#7 tomisout Re: Christy Brinkley Fucked via Aventura Man!!!

Imperial Bloviator

• VIP
    • Member ID: 7,693
  • 3,535 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • Member # 7693

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:49 AM

I wonder how the mugshot description will be. For the victim, Christy Brinkley, no photo is displayed due to her age and also to protect her identity and privacy. For the man he will have to register as sex offender and wear electronic device on his ankle for the rest of his life and is not allowed to be close to any animals including mosquitos and ants and lions.

Edited by tomisout, 18 July 2010 - 10:50 AM.

#8 fsu01 Re: Christy Brinkley Fucked via Aventura Man!!!

Imperial Bloviator

• VIP
    • Member ID: 308
  • 1,327 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 308

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:12 AM

His future job interview: Q: Have u ever been convicted of a felony? A: Yes Q: For what? A: Having sex with Christy Brinkley Q: Wow u had sex with Christy Brinkley! A: Several times Q: How did this become a felony? A: She stopped enjoying it Q: So u were charged with raping Christy Brinkley? A: I guess u could say that Q: Do u happen to have any pictures of u and Christy having sex? A: Yes Q: Can I see them? A: If u want too Q: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!
Space Available, 1 hour GFE OBO

#9 thirstynhowl Re: Christy Brinkley Fucked via Aventura Man!!!

catch 'n release

• VIP
    • Member ID: 1,632
  • 13,894 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • Member # 1632

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:34 AM

[email protected]

[email protected]

Jeffery S Weiner IS the best attorney out there...in case anyone ever needs one...he ain't cheap

Attached Thumbnails

• erica_10.jpg

Don't be SAD, cuz two out of three ain't Bad

#10 vettenit Re: Christy Brinkley Fucked via Aventura Man!!!

Imperial Bloviator

• High Roller
    • Member ID: 6,973
  • 6,869 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 6973

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:38 AM

That's some funny shit. Often true life is wilder and weirder than fiction. It does make me wonder about all these rabid 'animal lovers' however. Are they any different from the legions of pedophiles who "loved children", as is heard from friends and neighbors after it comes out that they really 'loved children' in the biblical sense. :blink: :blink: You know, the Michael Jacksons of the world. How many of these obsessive compulsive animal lovers love animals in the biblical sense? rolleyes :blink: Just like the school teachers, scout masters, priests and children's counselors who turn out to be closet pervs. I remember some years ago, I was floored when someone here posted a link to an animal sex site, and pointed out how many tens of thousands of members the site had. As I recall, it was 5-10 times more members than Indys has. Especially single men who live alone, and seem obsessed with their pets, gotta wonder. :wacko: :wacko: I also remember reading about one of the Indy girls, from back around 2006 who was photographed loving a German Shepard or something. :ohmy: :blink: You just cant make this shit up! :sad: :sad:

#11 psychedelic Re: Christy Brinkley Fucked via Aventura Man!!!

Imperial Bloviator

• High Roller
  • 2,100 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 8510

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:48 AM

That's some funny shit. Often true life is wilder and weirder than fiction.

It does make me wonder about all these rabid 'animal lovers' however.
Are they any different from the legions of pedophiles who "loved children", as is heard from friends and neighbors after it comes out that they really 'loved children' in the biblical sense. :blink: :blink: You know, the Michael Jacksons of the world.
How many of these obsessive compulsive animal lovers love animals in the biblical sense? rolleyes :blink:
Just like the school teachers, scout masters, priests and children's counselors who turn out to be closet pervs.
I remember some years ago, I was floored when someone here posted a link to an animal sex site, and pointed out how many tens of thousands of members the site had.
As I recall, it was 5-10 times more members than Indys has.
Especially single men who live alone, and seem obsessed with their pets, gotta wonder. :wacko: :wacko:
I also remember reading about one of the Indy girls, from back around 2006 who was photographed loving a German Shepard or something. :ohmy: :blink:
You just cant make this shit up! :sad: :sad:

This is the site you are referring to. >>> http://www.beastforum.com/ <<< They have 768,713 members and their hobby is having sex with animals. :sad: :tongue: :smile:

I never saw it in person, but I think it looks quite erotically sexy to see a slender and pretty woman in high heels and lingerie getting banged via a German Shepard or Black Lab. :tongue:

I love watching a horse shoot his cum load in a pretty girls mouth and watching the red knob of a dogs dick expand in a womans pussy or ass is quite a sight to see. :tongue:

I gotta imagine that all of this is an under ground taboo. For example, escorts who offer bare back FS, that would hurt their business via guys who are not into BB sex. Similarly, the very pretty, sweet and highly regarded Indy girl that we all seek, if we knew she was sucking and fucking German Shepards, that would probably adversely affect her business. Hence therefore, this type of stuff is kept in the closet.

Edited by psychedelic, 18 July 2010 - 12:12 PM.

#12 thirstynhowl Re: Christy Brinkley Fucked via Aventura Man!!!

catch 'n release

• VIP
    • Member ID: 1,632
  • 13,894 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • Member # 1632

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:12 PM

A girlfriend called me last night to bring her a pack of cigarettes.I of course knew that there was more to it than that.She is fickle and has refused sex with me for about two years.I figured ...maybe. Turns out that her real intention was to get her one and a half year old German Shepperd to get used to a man being in bed with her all night.The dog was very aggressive and she was warning me constantly. I'm like a Dr. Doolittle with animals...they luv me for some reason(NO,I'm not fucking them).Besides,he is still a puppy and I can put him down quick(his mind is not mature yet). We watched a movie in bed and I was getting too sleepy to finish my beer.She undressed me and put a blanket over me.Sleep...woke up with a stiffy and started poking around ...nope...no go. Her dog jumped on the bed with his own STIFFY.Talk about cock blocking,he was stepping all over me...with attempted dfk. I put my pants on and left them alone.His dick was bigger than mine anyway.

Edited by thirstynhowl, 18 July 2010 - 12:18 PM.

Don't be SAD, cuz two out of three ain't Bad

#13 Talbott Re: Christy Brinkley Fucked via Aventura Man!!!

Shmutz

• Restricted
  • PipPip
    • Member ID: 52,507
  • 21 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 52507

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:23 PM

yup

#14 Debris Re: Christy Brinkley Fucked via Aventura Man!!!

PostMaster

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,223
  • 233 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 1223

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:18 AM

there is an interesting film,"Zoo" about the guys doing horses in Wash State available on Netflix. I always wondered how they made greyhounds run so fast. Once I had a guy from Ky explain how they held chickens so they could let their wings loose to flap wildly at the right moment. And now, a word from the free range chicken folks. I can see Colonel Sanders now on signs across the country.
Never abdicate to somebody else your right and ability to decide who the enemy is. - Utah Phillips
Loyalty to the country always; Loyalty to the government when it deserves it. -Mark Twain

#15 Classy Tina Re: Christy Brinkley Fucked via Aventura Man!!!

Coming to Miami July/August 2013!

• Inactive Pending Deletion
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,060
  • 756 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 24060

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:28 AM

I hope that Motherfucker dies and burns in hell!!! This is one of the most disturbing things i have heard in a long time.
I hope the dog gets placed in a good home.

Please visit my site for Links to my latest reviews!

http://www.tinastar.com
Posted Image

☆ ƸӜƷ ☆¸¸.¤*¨*ღ LovE & PeacE & LighT..Follow your Dreams & Listen to your ♥ heart ♥ ღ*¨*¤.¸¸.☆ ƸӜƷ ☆

#16 psychedelic Re: Christy Brinkley Fucked via Aventura Man!!!

Imperial Bloviator

• High Roller
  • 2,100 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 8510

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:46 AM

I hope that Motherfucker dies and burns in hell!!! This is one of the most disturbing things i have heard in a long time.
I hope the dog gets placed in a good home.

Tina honey. I don't think the man had sex with his dog. He was just joking with the vet girl to get a reaction from her.

This girl >>> http://www.zootube36...-the-knot/1827/ <<< well, she's not joking! :tongue: Once a girl finds a good man.....errr... dog.... it's hard to let him go! :tongue: :smile:

By the way, I am not sure if ya could call this abuse of the dog. Looks to me like he is having a grand ole time!!! :smile: Damn lucky dog!!!! :tongue: :smile:

Check this shit out!!! >>> http://www.zootube36...-her-dog/11135/ <<< You have to register a screen name to see 20 clips per day. (I just did it to see these clips)

Edited by psychedelic, 20 July 2010 - 09:20 AM.

#17 big kahuna Re: Christy Brinkley Fucked via Aventura Man!!!

Defender Of The Realm,Keeper Of The Faith

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,632
  • 254 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 3632

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:19 PM

Tina honey. I don't think the man had sex with his dog. He was just joking with the vet girl to get a reaction from her.

This girl >>> http://www.zootube36...-the-knot/1827/ <<< well, she's not joking! :tongue: Once a girl finds a good man.....errr... dog.... it's hard to let him go! :tongue: :smile:

By the way, I am not sure if ya could call this abuse of the dog. Looks to me like he is having a grand ole time!!! :smile: Damn lucky dog!!!! :tongue: :smile:

Check this shit out!!! >>> http://www.zootube36...-her-dog/11135/ <<< You have to register a screen name to see 20 clips per day. (I just did it to see these clips)

You have to be one of the sickest fucks in south Florida!Whats next? links to kiddie porn and snuff flicks?One really has to wonder what happened to you in your formative years that has caused you so morally bankrupt and such a degenerate.

Also posting on the board as Elwood Blues and Mr. Wonderful.

Hi, my name is Big Kahuna, and I'm an asshole. I make up MSNs all the time to screw with other members. I have no regard for anyone's safety or privacy.

The Mod just banned me forever.

Celebrate and thank the Mod. Yeah Mod!!!

#18 tomisout Re: Christy Brinkley Fucked via Aventura Man!!!

Imperial Bloviator

• VIP
    • Member ID: 7,693
  • 3,535 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • Member # 7693

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:29 PM

It's said the HIV/AIDS were the results of sex between human and monkey or chimpanzee. Yes, most viruses once migrated from animal to human are way hard to kill in the human body.

#19 vettenit Re: Christy Brinkley Fucked via Aventura Man!!!

Imperial Bloviator

• High Roller
    • Member ID: 6,973
  • 6,869 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 6973

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:45 AM

It's said the HIV/AIDS were the results of sex between human and monkey or chimpanzee. Yes, most viruses once migrated from animal to human are way hard to kill in the human body.

Don't believe it, try a weapons lab experiment.

#20 psychedelic Re: Christy Brinkley Fucked via Aventura Man!!!

Imperial Bloviator

• High Roller
  • 2,100 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 8510

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:46 PM

Here's another fee clip. I minute 48 seconds. The dog does some DATY and DATO of a hot babe. Then he gets BBFS and BBBJ. What a lucky dog!!!! :tongue: >>> http://www.zootube36...-a-woman/10374/ <<< For those who are judgmental, is the bigger "crime" committed via the women who suck and fuck dogs or via those who watch the videos??!!! :tongue: Maybe the dog is the bad guy? Taking advantage of those hot babe women!! May the dog slipped her a ruffie or got her drunk and then fucked the innocent woman? :tongue:

If ya register a screen name and password and give them an email address, your account is credited to watch 20 free clips a day.

This is a VERY hot video!!! Almost two minutes. A pretty blonde gives a horse BBBJTCIM. Every one knows horses are hung, but this horse keeps shooting cum in her mouth! Then she inserts the horses cock in her pussy, he fucks he and cums in her pussy! >>>> http://www.zootube36...orse-cum/10850/

52 seconds. Hot body sexy brunette gets banged via a black lab dog. >>>> http://www.zootube36...-&-big-lab/449/

Lucky horse!!! Man, this blonde is pretty and she sucks the horse off BBBJTCIM, like 3 loads in her mouth and she even gags and wants to puke a little. Lucky horse!!!! :smile: >>>> http://www.zootube36...-big-one/11798/

Pretty blonde BBBJTCIM a horse. >>>> http://www.zootube36...horsecum/10806/

VERY hot video! 2 minutes long. This blonde passionately draws a BBBJTCIM cum shot via this lucky horse!!! Precise quality video. She is not shy about getting herself and the horse off. >>>> http://www.zootube36...-gets-cum/9125/

Where do they find these women?!!!! This horse gets one of the BEST BBBJTCIM EVER!!! This girl keeps sucking and sucking as this horse keeps shooting cum into her mouth and the lady keeps lapping it up. Hot!!!! >>>> http://www.zootube36...orse-suck/9598/

Cute brunette gets fucked by and HJ's her large black dog. >>> http://www.zootube36...and-girl/10552/

Very pretty girl next door type Hugarian girl sucks and HJ's horses cock. No cum shot though. >>>> http://www.zootube36...rse-cock/11247/

Nothing like a cute girl BBBJTCIM a horse and then drinking the horses cum!!! >>> http://www.zootube36...horse-cum/3645/

Edited by psychedelic, 21 July 2010 - 09:58 PM.