new_girls_start_here.gif           become_a_vip.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Halloween_2014.jpg

This is a privately sponsored event and is not an Official IndiParty
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- - - - -

Jezhabel

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 greg4miami

Lover of the Art of the Lover

• High Roller
    • Member ID: 10,077
  • 460 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 10077

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:55 PM

I've known a little about Jezhabel for some time but our paths hadn't crossed. She did some nice things for a friend recently (no, not those sort of things) which was quite cool. Anyway, that also indirectly reminded me that a meeting was way past due. Well we've handled that thing now (yes, now we DO mean that sort of thing). So what can I tell you. She sometimes advertises herself in posts as a "Super sexy Jez-a-licious GFE". Let me tell you, there's some truth in advertising there. Super sexy? Yes, she can be vivacious and then steamy, she listens well and uses what she hears even better, and she's got skills. Jez-a-licious? She's curvy, tasty and clean, but she gets dripping wet when you make her purr. That's a yes there. GFE? By any definition worthy of being discussed among those who know (the St Bart's definition, the Merriam-Webster one, you name it), that's a 36F juicy bangin' Yeah Baby!!! Highly recommended. Will repeat. :Star: And for you, a little advice to ponder grasshopper? Ah so! . . . She appreciates cleanliness, thoughtfulness and gentlemanly conduct and these will get you far in Jez-i-land. :Rose: Profile link? Check. http://independentgi...19196-jezhabel/ :Ying Yang:

Edited by greg4miami, 30 November 2010 - 06:56 PM.

#2 toolmanfl Re: Jezhabel

PostMaster

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 30,637
  • 132 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • Member # 30637

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:17 PM

There in no question in my book JEZ is one of my ATF!

#3 Jezhabel Re: Jezhabel

INDI LEGEND

• Ladies
    • Member ID: 19,196
  • 1,222 posts
  • 200 thanks
  • Member # 19196

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:16 AM

Thanks alot baby....Your a real pleasure to be with

xoxoxoxoPosted Image Posted Image Posted Image