new_girls_start_here.gif           become_a_vip.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RedCarpet.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old Lady" hand jobs....

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sure

PostMaster

• High Roller
    • Member ID: 1,311
  • 157 posts
  • 42 thanks
  • Member # 1311

Posted 27 December 2010 - 03:19 PM

Reading with amusement the "I couldn't wait to get home to shower" thread started me thinking...before I discovered the board, I got a number of "happy endings" from "old ladies" at various mp's...the best I remember was at the Korean place that used to be on Oakland just east of Dixie. After a great massage, that old gal could "turn my tool" and have me whimpering! I agree with the other poster..a woman with "years of experience" ought to be able to give at least a decent hand-job! There was another on Commercial west of Powerline where an older gal did a great massage with a great ending.....I visit both of these places for years...now I'm spoiled by the great looking, YOUNG Indy girls...............Sure

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------