--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

- - - - -

Gia...wow

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 *_bal5136_*

• Guests
    • Member ID: 32,664
  • thanks

Posted 09 April 2011 - 12:00 PM

Start by saying this girl is one of the nicest, most kind person i have ever met. Her place is beautiful and real easy to get to. I was greated with a huge smile and kiss from this beautiful lady . No mention of money nothing. Treated me like i was her man kissing from the door to her room. Sat me down on the bed and had some music playing while she slowly danced for me. What a amazing body. Im sure you guys have seen her pictures a million times, but her face is better than anything. Shes gorgeous. I wont get into details because everyone else has done that many times but ill post the letters: BBBJ, CG, RCG, 69, Doggie. She was so easy t get along with.

After my first cup, she relaxed with me on the bed. She brought me water, and gave me a great massage. We then got right back into it for a bit. After my second cup we still had a bit of time left. She should me the beautiful view of the beach from her apartment. The place is really nice. We laid in bed and just chatted. Guys there are hot girls all over this site, but where Gia stands apart is her personality. We were talking about anything. It was just really smooth. I really had a blast.

She is definately a great girl who should be treated right. Beautiful girl with a even better personality. If you havent seen her, make it your number one priority.

Edited by bal5136, 09 April 2011 - 12:02 PM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 Gia69 Re: Gia...wow

Imperial Bloviator

• Ladies
  • 5,928 posts
  • 294 thanks
  • Member # 32664

Posted 09 April 2011 - 12:58 PM

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: so nice to meet you and to enjoy the morning together...thanks for your beautiful words!! :smile: ...love you!!!! :Love: :Love: AND REmember youre going to do EXCELLENT IN YOUR EXAM!!! youre going to be number 1!!!!!! Im very proud of you!!!! keep focus!!! :wink: love you!!! :wub: :wub:

Posted Image

INCALL (Aventura By The Sea): 500 Roses Hourly/400 VIP

OUTCALL: 625 Roses Hourly/500 VIP

PHONE: 786-458-2755

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

Posted Image

GiaMoorePerfume