--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

- - - - -

Gia 69

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Redsubmarine

Apprentice Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 55,422
  • 46 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 55422

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:25 AM

My review of GIA 69 is really quite simple. Every positive thing that has been written about her remains true and accurate to this day. The date was easily and quickly set up with a couple of PMs, and a phone call. She provided easy to understand directions to the in call. The Boca incall was located in a nice residential neighborhood. It was neat clean and safe. The very attractive, all natural GIA 69 answered the door in a smoking hot outfit. Others have said it before and I agree, she has a beautiful face with eyes you could get lost in. For our time together, I was her only concern. She took very good care of me. She is a highly competent and capable lady. Tell her what you want and she will take care of you. She has a friendly and engaging personality and seemed genuinely concerned that I left happy. So there you have it. Try as i might I dont think I said anything that has not been said multiple times over by people much more competent and explicit than me. But I can say that as of this date, all of those good things are still true and accurate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 Gia69 Re: Gia 69

Imperial Bloviator

• Ladies
    • Member ID: 32,664
  • 5,928 posts
  • 294 thanks
  • Member # 32664

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:44 AM

Thanks Redsubmarine!!!!!! It was my plessure to Meet you and expend such a quality time Not Only with a HOT MEN!!!! But also With a Very Smart Men, witha a beautiful Heart!!!!!!KIsses..see you soon very soon.....

Posted Image

INCALL (Aventura By The Sea): 500 Roses Hourly/400 VIP

OUTCALL: 625 Roses Hourly/500 VIP

PHONE: 786-458-2755

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

Posted Image

GiaMoorePerfume