--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

- - - - -

The amazing Gia

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ekard

Busted Cherry

• PipPip
    • Member ID: 31,309
  • 7 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 31309

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:38 PM

I saw Gia two weekends ago (apologies for the delayed review). I had booked for an hour in the afternoon before leaving for Fort Lauderdale (I live on the west cost of florida now) Gia is a very hot woman who loves to have sex. She attacked my mouth with DFK's. She loves to kiss. She started undressing/ dancing slowly to some madonna song. I was immediately hard without her even touching me. Great curves and moves. She helped me undress and we started groping and kissing each other. She took my dick in her mouth and gave me one of the most amazing BBBJ's I have ever had. Talk about Deep in DT. I went down on her clean and yummy pussy. We soon positioned to 69. About 10 mins later the cover came on and she got on top of me. She gave me an amazing ride which I could not last long. We opened the bottle of wine I bought her and started chatting. BTW her incall is great, with an amazing view. This is when I requested for another hour extension. She was cool with it. I really enjoyed chatting with her. He is smart and playful . After a little chit chat we got back to the bedroom. She started a slow, sloppy and sensual BBBJ. This girl just loves a dick in her mouth. I went down on her and he baked at least 2 cookies. About what seemed to be ages I covered up and entered her in mish. Our rhythm matched perfectly and deep banging ensued. We shifted to K9 the banding continued. Man what an ass. K9 became lazy doggie and then back to mish. This is where we synchronized our loud orgasms. We were all spent by this. We finished the wine and chatted more. Before my time was up, we gave it another try but I was all drained out. I have her a final kiss and left with a smile on my face. Will surely repeat. Actually already dreaming about my next visit to south florida.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 Gia69 Re: The amazing Gia

Imperial Bloviator

• Ladies
    • Member ID: 32,664
  • 5,928 posts
  • 294 thanks
  • Member # 32664

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:08 AM

wow!!!! LOl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was fun time!!!! love your perfum!!!!!Kisses!!!! And see you soon very soon..........

Posted Image

INCALL (Aventura By The Sea): 500 Roses Hourly/400 VIP

OUTCALL: 625 Roses Hourly/500 VIP

PHONE: 786-458-2755

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

Posted Image

GiaMoorePerfume