new_girls_start_here.gif           become_a_vip.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- - - - -

Ameera Milan

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 *_kidriley1969_*

• Guests
    • Member ID: 652
  • thanks

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:13 AM

First and foremost my apologies to this very sensual and voluptuous young lady for taking such a damn long time to write this up.. that being said.. Ameera ,Ameera, Ameera. From that one lovely time in Miami Beach!! If there was ever a woman to lose your soul to within one night of fun and games it's this little lady right here ( don't let her fool you.. she ain't so little, cause this woman will eat you whole!). Jet black hair, dark sexy eyes, full dangerous lips, a sculpted body like some new age goddess or sexy demigod. Listen, this woman has been sent straight from your dreams to give you the ride of your life .. and her curves amplify and run along her body over every right place imaginable.. And bless her apple bottom, sculpted and laced with love poison for just one purpose and that's to KNOCK YOU OUT COLD.. she dances, she rides, and she's a pro, and man is she pro at what she does to you! She'll just slide all over you and take you down and away into the embodiment of your every pleasure sin .. What else?? GFE?? this woman is the definition of G.F.E. I can't say enough about her ways, there's really no way you can't go back for more.. this mama is a rarity.. She will make you scream through he night of your life.. oh man, she-is-the-night. OH WHAT A REAL WOMAN! FINALLY. I will definitely be seeing her again as I may be hooked and proud of it >:)

Edited by kidriley1969, 07 July 2011 - 11:15 AM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 Eastwood Re: Ameera Milan

Total Gentleman

• High Roller
    • Member ID: 9,378
  • 171 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 652

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:07 PM

Absolutely perfect ass. One of the nicest butts in the biz... :clapping: Eastwood: got wood will travel...:Big Grin:
Got wood will travel........ :yahoo:

#3 Mandingo. Re: Ameera Milan

Imperial Bloviator

• High Roller
    • Member ID: 34,179
  • 1,072 posts
  • 3 thanks
  • Member # 9378

Posted 07 July 2011 - 03:17 PM

First and foremost my apologies to this very sensual and voluptuous young lady for taking such a damn long time to write this up..

that being said..

Ameera ,Ameera, Ameera. From that one lovely time in Miami Beach!! If there was ever a woman to lose your soul to within one night of fun and games it's this little lady right here ( don't let her fool you.. she ain't so little, cause this woman will eat you whole!).

Jet black hair, dark sexy eyes, full dangerous lips, a sculpted body like some new age goddess or sexy demigod. Listen, this woman has been sent straight from your dreams to give you the ride of your life .. and her curves amplify and run along her body over every right place imaginable.. And bless her apple bottom, sculpted and laced with love poison for just one purpose and that's to KNOCK YOU OUT COLD.. she dances, she rides, and she's a pro, and man is she pro at what she does to you! She'll just slide all over you and take you down and away into the embodiment of your every pleasure sin .. What else?? GFE?? this woman is the definition of G.F.E. I can't say enough about her ways, there's really no way you can't go back for more.. this mama is a rarity.. She will make you scream through he night of your life.. oh man, she-is-the-night. OH WHAT A REAL WOMAN! FINALLY.

I will definitely be seeing her again as I may be hooked and proud of it >:)

My favorite part of the review, thanks kidriley1969

Edited by Mandingo., 07 July 2011 - 03:18 PM.

I trust everyone. It's the devil inside them that I don't trust.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't excercise. I SEXCERCISE!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't mess with the bull, young man. You'll get the horns.

Posted Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meryl Streep as Lindy Chamberlain In "A Cry In The Dark"
Lindy Chamberlain "THE DINGO DID EAT MY BABY!"
Posted Image

#4 Joe Danger Re: Ameera Milan

Imperial Bloviator

• VIP
    • Member ID: 55,772
  • 3,950 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 34179

Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:04 PM

I heard she doesn't like to dFK. What's up with that?

#5 *_miamipalmbeach_* Re: Ameera Milan

• Guests
    • Member ID: 56,510
  • thanks

Posted 07 July 2011 - 05:56 PM

What ever happened with her plans for the big party at her place?

#6 hellothere Re: Ameera Milan

Busted Cherry

• Inactive Pending Deletion
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 55772

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:01 PM

What ever happened with her plans for the big party at her place?

not enough people signed up.

#7 AmeeraMilan Re: Ameera Milan

no more XXX

• Inactive Pending Deletion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 56510

Posted 09 October 2011 - 09:49 AM

yes not enough ppl signed up and i do not have a problem with dfk i just do not like it done forcefully i prefer more light kissing thats all babe sorry for the confusion
Have a great day