--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

- - - - -

Gia69 ... Oh My!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 quesudo

Apprentice Poster

• PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,103
  • 44 posts
  • 9 thanks
  • Member # 31103

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:11 PM

Earlier tonight I had the most vivid dream about Gia 69. After reading the reviews and seeing the pictures, I decided to try for myself, and I was happy I did. Gia posted that she was working off of her Boca Raton incall, so I decided to take advantage of this and save the drive to Aventura. She gave me very specific instructions on how to get to her place and even stayed on the phone with me to make sure I got there. The place is very nice and upscale. Once upstairs, she asked to get "comfortable", as I did, I turned around and saw that she was dancing slowly and stripping at the same time. We embraced and kissed and while we did Mini Me stood up to take a peek. She then dropped to her knees and began one of the most amazing BBBJs I've ever had. We moved to the bed where we kissed and explored and she continued with the BBBJ. I couldn't believe how deep she took Mini Me. No girl has ever gone that far in! Her DT skills are completely out of this world as well as her BBBJ... I went to have a short dinner at the Y and returned for some more DT BBBJ. AMAZING! She then proceeded to put a cover on and we went on mish first and later on doggie. She requested that we move back to mish and after a few moments, I simply couldn't hold it any longer. She offered a massage while we talked and then round 2 began, this time it was BBBJ / HJ. Incredible performance! While we were on intermission we got to talk quite a bit and I was surprised with Gia's way of thinking as well as the advice she offered. She is a true classy lady, incredibly beautiful and smart with big brains and a HUGE heart. I truly enjoyed my time with her and will return as soon as I can. Thank you Gia! Her latest ad : http://independentgi...-ready-to-play/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 Gia69 Re: Gia69 ... Oh My!

Imperial Bloviator

• Ladies
    • Member ID: 32,664
  • 5,928 posts
  • 294 thanks
  • Member # 32664

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:34 AM

Yay!!!!! Om glad we met!!! and that you are happy!!!! and listen to what i told you!!!! Trust me!!!!! LOve to mee you!!!! and see you son very soon!!!!mua!

Edited by Gia69, 12 July 2011 - 08:35 AM.

Posted Image

INCALL (Aventura By The Sea): 500 Roses Hourly/400 VIP

OUTCALL: 625 Roses Hourly/500 VIP

PHONE: 786-458-2755

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

Posted Image

GiaMoorePerfume

#3 buyme1 Re: Gia69 ... Oh My!

Imperial Bloviator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 53,956
  • 1,400 posts
  • 147 thanks
  • Member # 53956

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:38 PM

Just make sure your cock cannot suffer a nervous breakdown because when it sees Gia nude it is going to go nuts! Great attitude and her smile will destroy you and you may need medical attention so make sure your insurance is up to date!

#4 Gia69 Re: Gia69 ... Oh My!

Imperial Bloviator

• Ladies
    • Member ID: 32,664
  • 5,928 posts
  • 294 thanks
  • Member # 32664

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:05 PM

Just make sure your cock cannot suffer a nervous breakdown because when it sees Gia nude it is going to go nuts! Great attitude and her smile will destroy you and you may need medical attention so make sure your insurance is up to date!

ummm,that how you felt?? :) :Love:

Posted Image

INCALL (Aventura By The Sea): 500 Roses Hourly/400 VIP

OUTCALL: 625 Roses Hourly/500 VIP

PHONE: 786-458-2755

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

Posted Image

GiaMoorePerfume