--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

- - - - -

gia69 boca

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 *_bjon_*

• Guests
    • Member ID: 32,664
  • thanks

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:51 PM

a few weeks ago got together with Gia this beautiful, curvaceous woman,. Arrived at her incall and she greeted me at the door i was very nervous she was very understanding. She loves to kiss If you want a true GFE experience then Gia is your girl. Great DFK started to undress turned around she was already on the bed nake ready to go. she started going with a bbbj very good i felt all over that nice round ass, nice CIM then she gave me a great message front and back , then she cuddle next to for a little while almost fell asleep, got up and took a shower kiss gia goodbye this is my first reveiw i know it's not the greatest Thanks Gia!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 Gia69 Re: gia69 boca

Imperial Bloviator

• Ladies
    • Member ID: 2,380
  • 5,928 posts
  • 294 thanks
  • Member # 32664

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:25 PM

My plessure...kisses...glad to be your friend!!!! see you soon very soon!!!!muah!

Posted Image

INCALL (Aventura By The Sea): 500 Roses Hourly/400 VIP

OUTCALL: 625 Roses Hourly/500 VIP

PHONE: 786-458-2755

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

Posted Image

GiaMoorePerfume

#3 filmhits Re: gia69 boca

FULLY ERECT MEMBER

• High Roller
    • Member ID: 32,643
  • 1,829 posts
  • 205 thanks
  • Member # 2380

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:14 AM

a few weeks ago got together with Gia this beautiful, curvaceous woman,. Arrived at her incall and she greeted me at the door i was very nervous she was very understanding. She loves to kiss If you want a true GFE experience then Gia is your girl. Great DFK started to undress turned around she was already on the bed nake ready to go. she started going with a bbbj very good i felt all over that nice round ass, nice CIM

then she gave me a great message front and back , then she cuddle next to for a little while almost fell asleep, got up and took a shower kiss gia goodbye
this is my first reveiw i know it's not the greatest

Thanks Gia!

Thanks for a nice first review, Bjon. It is appreciated.

"THE OLDER THE BUCK,THE STIFFER THE HORN"
"MONEY TALKS-WEALTH WHISPERS"
"THOSE WHO DANCE ARE CONSIDERED INSANE BY THOSE WHO CAN'T HEAR THE MUSIC".

#4 doug Re: gia69 boca

Posting Machine

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,475 posts
  • 141 thanks
  • Member # 32643

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:26 AM

Gia left me speechless too! :smile: try not to post so much :wacko: No better then Gia, Indys sweetheart :good: