--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

- - - - -

GIA69

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dr-pappy

Busted Cherry

• PipPip
    • Member ID: 52,987
  • 7 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 52987

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:33 AM

Setup a meeting with GIA69 last Thursday nite. Her incall was great, clean, and felt like a mansion. Upon arriving at her place she greeted me with a pair of soft lips and darting tongue with a LFK, I knew in an instant that she was going to be great. She then led me to her beautiful bedroom where there was some soft music to accompany the beautiful girl that I had just met. It was everything I had anticipated. Gia was wearing a beautiful black dress with high heels to match her pics on Indi. Gia then proceeded to make me comfortable by laying another of those soft kisses on me. As I embraced her I placed my hands on her backside and discovered there was nothing under that dress. She was soft to the touch and it excited me. Gia then proceeded to take off my clothes, which I eagerly assisted her in doing. Then in a blink of an eye she disrobed her dress revealing a beautiful body. She then danced for me providing a beautiful site that enhanced my excitement. Gia then seductively approached me and kissed me. She fell to her knees and took me into her mouth and I stiffened immediately as she placed her warm mouth all over my penis. Oh what a heavenly feeling. I had to stop her for fear of exploding since she had a wonderful touch to her lips and tonugue. She then laid on the bed where I performed some Daty on her sweet delicious vagina. She was sweet tasting and very responsive to my tongue. After exploding with some cookies Gia turned me on my back and returned to a BBBJ and I said careful you may get an explosion, which she responded with a go ahead I love to give 2 cups. I then released my tensions and fell into ectasy, while she worked my rod and balls with gusto. After I came, we laid wih each other and I embraced of her soft body. Then she had me lay on my stomach where she gave me a wonderful backrub all the way down to my toes. Then she yielded to my request to do some more DATY to satisfy my taste for her sweet juices. She was so responsive aas she enjoyed another cookie. Now it was my turn again as she laid me on my back and gave me another BBBJ. As my body responded to her lips she then placed a cover on me and rode me CG style and I exploded. She then cleaned me up and we cuddled again. I now realized time had run out and she said she had such a wonderful time she didn't want it to stop. All in all the experience was great and can't wait until next time. Thanks Gia for a great evenng of bliss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 Gia69 Re: GIA69

Imperial Bloviator

• Ladies
    • Member ID: 32,664
  • 5,928 posts
  • 294 thanks
  • Member # 32664

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:03 AM

thanks for come visit!!!! We have agreat time!!!! kisses...and see you soon....very soon..muah!

Posted Image

INCALL (Aventura By The Sea): 500 Roses Hourly/400 VIP

OUTCALL: 625 Roses Hourly/500 VIP

PHONE: 786-458-2755

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

Posted Image

GiaMoorePerfume