--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

- - - - -

Gia is back and better than ever

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sodanir1234

Busted Cherry

• PipPip
    • Member ID: 31,977
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 31977

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:25 PM

i saw gia yesterday and the experience was awesome. as i entered she saw me and looked very excited and landed a very wet DFK. then we chatted for a bit and then she said she has a surprise for me so once i was out of the shower as i came out i saw her in a very sexy lingerie. then we slowly started caressing each other, DFK, LFK and our hands wandering off on each other. as things started to steam up i picked her up and took her to the bed. after little make out session, i took off her bra n sucked and licked her tits and they tasted delicious. then she got up and bend over and slid my boxers down started sucking my man, she sucked the life out of it and it felt great. then we made out for a bit more and then she placed the cover on and sucked on some more and then told me to bend her over doggy so i banged her like crazy in doggy. then she sucked for a bit more and then on to missionary. after a bit i couldn't hold it back anymore and exploded. after i came she kept sucking my man and we caressed each other for the rest of the hour and then a nice friendly goodbye with a goodbye DFK. i will be back for more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 Gia69 Re: Gia is back and better than ever

Imperial Bloviator

• Ladies
    • Member ID: 32,664
  • 5,928 posts
  • 294 thanks
  • Member # 32664

Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:18 AM

its always nice to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope to see you very SOON........rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........................muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :)

Posted Image

INCALL (Aventura By The Sea): 500 Roses Hourly/400 VIP

OUTCALL: 625 Roses Hourly/500 VIP

PHONE: 786-458-2755

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

Posted Image

GiaMoorePerfume