--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

- - - - -

Gia69 (FWBE)

Finally

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Swagger

PostMaster

• VIP
    • Member ID: 31,671
  • 215 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • Member # 31671

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:41 AM

So it’s Friday, the Swagger Room (Video Chat) is empty as usual....work is dead....decided it’s time to play hookie....I spot Gia and Doug doing their normal back and forth posting. I figure I can give Gia something better to do with her time. Couple of hours later, I find myself in a relaxing atmosphere with a young Colombiana in my arms. Everything that has been said of Gia is true and restating them would just be over-kill. Thou it’s the norm by hobbyists to label a woman like Gia GFE, I prefer the label FWBE which IMO is better fit. Great girl, cool attitude, incredible oral skills. Sorry for the bullseye shot Gia, it was partly your fault ;) The only negative of my visit was that I might have ruined an Indi marriage between Gia and Doug....She's preparing to hand him over the divorce papers tonight at the GT...... Sorry Dougie.... too much Swagger.

THE U

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 doug Re: Gia69 (FWBE)

Posting Machine

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 32,643
  • 10,475 posts
  • 141 thanks
  • Member # 32643

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:46 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... :Cry: :Cry:

#3 Gia69 Re: Gia69 (FWBE)

Imperial Bloviator

• Ladies
    • Member ID: 32,664
  • 5,928 posts
  • 294 thanks
  • Member # 32664

Posted 26 September 2011 - 12:19 PM

So it’s Friday, the Swagger Room (Video Chat) is empty as usual....work is dead....decided it’s time to play hookie....I spot Gia and Doug doing their normal back and forth posting. I figure I can give Gia something better to do with her time. Couple of hours later, I find myself in a relaxing atmosphere with a young Colombiana in my arms. Everything that has been said of Gia is true and restating them would just be over-kill. Thou it’s the norm by hobbyists to label a woman like Gia GFE, I prefer the label FWBE which IMO is better fit. Great girl, cool attitude, incredible oral skills. Sorry for the bullseye shot Gia, it was partly your fault ;)

The only negative of my visit was that I might have ruined an Indi marriage between Gia and Doug....She's preparing to hand him over the divorce papers tonight at the GT...... Sorry Dougie.... too much Swagger.

WOW, WHAT A HOTTIE, SWAGGER IT WAS SO GOOD TO BE WITH YOU AND HAVE SUCH A GOOD TIME, I HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON........I LOVE HOW MUCH WE LAUGH AND ENJOY OUR TIME TOGETHER.......................KISSE......................................................................AH INDI MARRIAGE!!!!! CHILD PEASE!!!!!! IM A DOG...NO MARRIAGE, FOR ME NO RELATIONSHIPS, NO DRAMA NO BULSHIT!!!!! IM HERE TO PLAY AND FK AROUND.....................:) ...................MUA.......COME BACK FOR MORE.........:)

Edited by Gia69, 26 September 2011 - 12:29 PM.

Posted Image

INCALL (Aventura By The Sea): 500 Roses Hourly/400 VIP

OUTCALL: 625 Roses Hourly/500 VIP

PHONE: 786-458-2755

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

Posted Image

GiaMoorePerfume

#4 Gia69 Re: Gia69 (FWBE)

Imperial Bloviator

• Ladies
    • Member ID: 32,664
  • 5,928 posts
  • 294 thanks
  • Member # 32664

Posted 26 September 2011 - 12:30 PM

Posted Image

INCALL (Aventura By The Sea): 500 Roses Hourly/400 VIP

OUTCALL: 625 Roses Hourly/500 VIP

PHONE: 786-458-2755

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

Posted Image

GiaMoorePerfume

#5 Joe Danger Re: Gia69 (FWBE)

Imperial Bloviator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 34,179
  • 3,949 posts
  • 3 thanks
  • Member # 34179

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:40 PM

Tell us more about the bullseye shot! That sounds like a funny story!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Finally