--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

- - - - -

Gia,Gia,She's So Fine

Great Date

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jimdandy

Ready As Hell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 25,478
  • 1,022 posts
  • 3 thanks
  • Member # 25478

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:49 AM

I have exchanged PMs with Gia and met her at her birthday party, but for various reasons never got to date her. Finally, I had some free time and made the call,and am I glad I did. Followed her directions to her beautiful incall, which took less time then I imagined it would from Ft, Lauderdale.. Was greeted by the lovely Gia at the door with a nice warm kiss.She showed me the view from her balcony, then I checked out HER view from the bedroom.What a view she is...beautiful face, awe- some Latina body, that was just made for loving. She really made me feel at ease, with her warm personality and aggressive nature...lots of DFK, sexy talk, wonderful Daty and a BBBJ to die for. Had a wonderful GFE session with her, followed by a nice massage and a great conversation. Just want to say thanks Gia for a wonderful time, and it was nice to see you again last night at the GT....you are a real sweetheart..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 Gia69 Re: Gia,Gia,She's So Fine

Imperial Bloviator

• Ladies
    • Member ID: 32,664
  • 5,928 posts
  • 294 thanks
  • Member # 32664

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:51 AM

thanks Jimdandy,i adore you!!!! i have the best time!!!!! just come back for more:) kisses.love you!!

Posted Image

INCALL (Aventura By The Sea): 500 Roses Hourly/400 VIP

OUTCALL: 625 Roses Hourly/500 VIP

PHONE: 786-458-2755

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

Posted Image

GiaMoorePerfume

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Great Date