new_girls_start_here.gif           become_a_vip.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The IndiParty is Tonight

CLICK HERE for the info & Location

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you NEED A RIDE to the party?

Can you OFFER A RIDE?

Post HERE

IndiLogo Design Contest
Get your entries in before the party.

Win cash and bragging rights.

CLICK HERE

- - - - -

Ameera Milan

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Wrldtraveller

PostMaster General

• VIP
    • Member ID: 55,795
  • 894 posts
  • 75 thanks
  • Member # 55795

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:53 PM

Although Ameera had gotten mixed reviews, I decided to see for myself, rather than wait for more feedback. Made an appointment on the fly, and within an hour I was at her incall in Aventura. Was greeted by Ameera, dressed in nothing but a very sexy lingerie bottom. I went with the BR option, as I was tired and not feeling 100%. I also thought it would be a good way to encounter a new provider to see if a GFE is warranted. The BR was good, but more importantly I got to see how very hot Ameera is. Her pictures only show bits and pieces. Hot bits and pieces, granted, but nothing like the total picture. Ameera was't wearing a drop of make-up, her long black hair was in a pony-tail, she had no tan lines, and her tattoos were completely appropriate for her look. She has a very natural look. She's definitely one of the prettiest girls I've seen, and I will definitely repeat to see what her GFE is like.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 ContenderOne Re: Ameera Milan

PostMaster

• High Roller
    • Member ID: 2,055
  • 305 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 2055

Posted 06 December 2011 - 02:50 PM

I dont do reviews anymore, but I will say I spent 3 hours with her a few weeks back and it was great. Best I have seen on the board in a VERY long time. Hot body, hot performance, cool chick.

#3 Wrldtraveller Re: Ameera Milan

PostMaster General

• VIP
    • Member ID: 55,795
  • 894 posts
  • 75 thanks
  • Member # 55795

Posted 06 December 2011 - 03:17 PM

I try to avoid doing reviews, unless requested by the provider. In this case, no request was made, but I thought others might be wondering, as I was.

#4 MrMoneyBags Re: Ameera Milan

Jack of all trades, Master of none!

• High Roller
    • Member ID: 7,695
  • 398 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 7695

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:00 PM

I have seen Ameera for body rubs a few times. She is indeed an amazingly hot girl with a world class body. I had a good time and would see her again
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance" - Albert Einstein

#5 Joe Danger Re: Ameera Milan

Imperial Bloviator

• VIP
    • Member ID: 34,179
  • 3,950 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 34179

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:08 PM

I'll wait for a GFE review. She is super hot but that's not quite enough for me.

#6 AmeeraMilan Re: Ameera Milan

no more XXX

• Inactive Pending Deletion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 56,510
  • 160 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 56510

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:06 PM

aXXXXXw thank you all of you i always appreciate honest reviews!!!!! Come back for a rub anytime ;) Maybe gfe this time???
Have a great day