new_girls_start_here.gif           become_a_vip.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

red_carpet_gt.jpg

CLICK FOR MORE INFO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~ Hot .Sexy.Brianna ~~

available until 7 pm today

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 hot.sexy.brianna

HOT.SEXY.BRIANNA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 58,277
  • 1,274 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Member # 58277

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:49 AM

~~ Hot .Sexy.Brianna ~~
GFE SENSUAL BODY TO BODY RUB
BUT WHAT IS THIS?
WELL THIS IS THE ULTIMATE TREATMENT THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND THAT YOU DESERVE .EVERYTHING YOU WANT NOW YOU GET TO ENJOY THE BEST OF TWO WORLDS...
A WONDERFUL RELAXING PROFESIONAL RUB AND THE H.E BASICLY THERE IS NO LIMITS AND NO RULES . YOUR DREAMS ARE MY PLESURE AND I LOVE WHAT I DO .I ONLY EXPECT FROM YOU TO BE CLEAN IN YOUR PERSONA ,RESPECTFUL AND FUN
SEE YOU SOON MY LOVE !!!
Posted ImagePosted Image
CALL ME AT (954) TWO--81-TWO-4THree two

SENSUAL BODY TO BODY RUB
vip 100///non vip 150

GFE SENSUAL BODY RUB

150 VIP/ 200 NONVIP

NEW AMIGOS : PM FIRST WITH REFERENCES FROM CURRENT GIRLS FROM THIS BOARD ONLY
I WONT SEE MEMBERS THAT ARE LESS THAN A YEAR HERE UNLESS THEY HAVE GOOD REFERENCES
I WONT SEE PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT EVEN REGISTER IN THIS BOARD
AMIGOS I KNOW AND LOVE ALREADY ALWAYS TEXT ME AT MY PERSONAL CELL IF YOU DONT HAVE IT YET PM ME AND I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU . I AM NOT IN THE COMPUTER 24/7 AND I DONT WANNA MISS YOU GUYS :)
TO SEE ALL MY REVIEWS PLEASE GO TO MY PROFILE :Posted Image
Posted ImageSnapshot_20111228_40.jpg Snapshot_20111228_47.jpg

Edited by hot.sexy.brianna, 24 January 2012 - 08:52 AM.

NOT PROVIDING ANYMORE BUT THIS PLACE IS FUNPosted Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: available until 7 pm today