new_girls_start_here.gif           become_a_vip.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

banner.jpg
CLICK HERE for the Unofficial Sign-Up Thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eastern Massage

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jagger65

Posting Fanatic

• PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 34,117
  • 71 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 34117

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:43 PM

800 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd. Finally went to this amp just to check it out and see for myself. Woman at the counter was ok not interesting and I asked if other girls were working and only 3 were. One came out that wasnt busy, I looked at her, not very appealing and I passed. On the way out I noticed a really hot looking china woman around maybe 35-36 and I quickly asked for her name, all I got was "Cici" and she was booked for the next 90 minutes. Anyone have info on "Cici"?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------