new_girls_start_here.gif           become_a_vip.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mommie Spreads Her Daughter Like Penut ButterBe A Good Doggie And Lick It Up!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bridgettenyc

PostMaster

• Ladies
    • Member ID: 59,810
  • 321 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 59810

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:08 PM

He came over to see Mommie turn her little sweet pea out, and that's what he got, he half undressed and heard Sara say, "Mommie can I lay down next to him" Mommie replied "Yes Honey, you can lay next to him, but no kissing until mommie joins, you have to watch how mommie kisses him first" Mommie kisses the man slowly so Sara can watch, she uses light kissing pecks and then tongue action, with deeper thrusting from her parted lips. Sara moans and wiggles in her position with wild anticipation, of having her turn, the man is solid as a rock and can barley keep it in his tight jokeys. "Saras turn, now do it like mommie, Sara." Sara returns her affections like her mother did to him, in sensitive form, she kisses his full lips and thrusts her soft, wet, young, tongue towards the mysterious mans lips, and finds her way into his mouth, when she does, the man engulfs serious painful sensual moans, that turn Mommie on. Mommie is getting so frenzied by watching her little girl make out with a real live grown man, she waited for this moment for years and now, it's time for her to learn more-"Sara stop now, and watch Mommie give pleasure- then soon my love it will be your turn, I promise."

SEE Bridgettenyc for post of Mommie and her Daughter Sara and pictures of them kissing!!

561 294 8161

configured2 (479x640).jpg

Edited by Bridgettenyc, 30 July 2013 - 12:10 PM.

xo"tothepowerof3"
New number: 561 536 6249

#2 Bridgettenyc Re: Mommie Spreads Her Daughter Like Penut Butter

PostMaster

• Ladies
    • Member ID: 59,810
  • 321 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 59810

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:10 PM

He came over to see Mommie turn her little sweet pea out, and that's what he got, he half undressed and heard Sara say, "Mommie can I lay down next to him" Mommie replied "Yes Honey, you can lay next to him, but no kissing until mommie joins, you have to watch how mommie kisses him first" Mommie kisses the man slowly so Sara can watch, she uses light kissing pecks and then tongue action, with deeper thrusting from her parted lips. Sara moans and wiggles in her position with wild anticipation, of having her turn, the man is solid as a rock and can barley keep it in his tight jokeys. "Saras turn, now do it like mommie, Sara." Sara returns her affections like her mother did to him, in sensitive form, she kisses his full lips and thrusts her soft, wet, young, tongue towards the mysterious mans lips, and finds her way into his mouth, when she does, the man engulfs serious painful sensual moans, that turn Mommie on. Mommie is getting so frenzied by watching her little girl make out with a real live grown man, she waited for this moment for years and now, it's time for her to learn more-"Sara stop now, and watch Mommie give pleasure- then soon my love it will be your turn, I promise."

SEE Bridgettenyc for post of Mommie and her Daughter Sara and pictures of them kissing!!

561 294 8161

Posted Imageconfigured2 (479x640).jpg

Mommies hoping Daddy will come home, he's been  gone and Sara misses her Daddy!

xo"tothepowerof3"
New number: 561 536 6249