--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck FindersRenewed interest

• Please log in to reply
4294 replies to this topic

#4201 animal131

PostMaster

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 8,831
  • 443 posts
  • 50 thanks
  • Member # 8831

Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:29 PM

Ok, I was actually on planning to see Gia from queenofhearts, but I just exchanged messages with brit from sa. Wanted 5 but she said she'll do 3 for a couple hours. She's very close by so I'm going to take the plunge. Will meet up at 4 o clock. I'll give details when it's over but if anyone has any experience with her please let me know. Here is link.

https://www.seekinga...e1-54f5cfd959f1

anytime I see financial domination in the tags I skip over.

They call it a spit fetish.

#4202 dreid214 Re: Fuck Finders

Apprentice Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 67,171
  • 34 posts
  • 12 thanks
  • Member # 67171

Posted 17 February 2018 - 04:39 PM

When you guys are doing the teens, are you checking ID's?

I always check ID's unless my meet and greet is at a bar and she orders a drink. Then the waiter does that job for me. You never know and I do not want to head down that legal road or trouble. Be safe!

#4203 jimbo2013 Re: Fuck Finders

Imperial Bloviator

• VIP
    • Member ID: 69,992
  • 1,813 posts
  • 1168 thanks
  • Member # 69992

Posted 17 February 2018 - 04:54 PM

Looks like she might be a chubster. Did you get more pictures??

#4204 Grupfntime33 Re: Fuck Finders

Posting Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 82,903
  • 64 posts
  • 13 thanks
  • Member # 82903

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:33 PM

I'm so disappointed and the sad part is she had so much promise. She is very cute. She's more of a fit thick if that makes any sense. Great rack, pretty face, etc. Definitely had the cute school girl thing going for her. Started off good. Some chit chat while she is laying on bed with sexy Jean shorts on. Her performance while short was good. Very responsive durring daty. She finished while in mish and I was able to finish on her face. Downfall is after the first round she puts all her clothes back on and says thAt was fun, hope to see you again... So down 300 roses plus room for that when I rented it for 2 hours? A pet peave of mine is the one and done. I know a lot of guys will say I should have said something but to me it just kills the mood having to even mention that when she's set to leave. I blame myself, cause I rarely see a girl from sa with talking for a few days etc.. live and learn I guess.

#4205 magnum4ce Re: Fuck Finders

Doctor Seymour Bush

• VIP
    • Member ID: 55,211
  • 2,336 posts
  • 990 thanks
  • Member # 55211

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:40 PM

it's not a problem for me as I live in a gated community and anyone getting in here actually has to give them the real name and driver's license to come in and see me so they're not going to steal from me since I know who they are already additionally I don't really give them access to anything that I have that might be valuable everything else is locked up

"Beauty without intelligence is like painting a masterpiece on a napkin"- unknown

Previous Dreams:
Jinniminx; http://independentgi...606-jinnimixxx/ (3)             Heather Austen
The Jamie; http://independentgi...r/28-the-jamie/ (3)            Bad Kitty
Mialatina; http://independentgi...6788-mialatina/ (3)             Emili
Peaches; http://independentgi.../33081-peaches/                 Canelita69
Brigit3033, http://independentgi...995-brigit3003/                  Apple
Vegas, http://independentgi...er/34986-vegas/                      Femmebellla aka Allison Banks
Mariposa69, http://independentgi...320-mariposa69/            Sasha69
Alexis Marie, http://independentgi...9-alexis-marie/               Daniella QOH       
Fiona from Harem, http://independentgi...new-girl-alert/       Cindy   QOH  
Rebecca from AAM, http://independentgi...ge__hl__rebecca  Brooke Burke
Katie, http://independentgi...53-hugsnkisses/                        OneloveOlivia

Isabella from PP/IP                                                                Sheila Cruz

Gabriella69,                                                                            Vera BSE

Canelita,                                                                                  Candygirl

Hot Sexy Brianna,                                                                   Kianna   Adorables

Brooke Squirts                                                                        Claudia23

Angelina from IP                                                                     Jasmine aka Brazilian Nadia way

Nikki paige                                                                               Angelina QOH

Why is divorce so expensive?
Because it is so fucking worth it!

Marriage is an institution, just not wanting to be institutionalized again ;-)

#4206 Girlseeker Re: Fuck Finders

Male PSE

• VIP
    • Member ID: 8,383
  • 3,883 posts
  • 1329 thanks
  • Member # 8383

Posted 17 February 2018 - 07:20 PM

I'm so disappointed and the sad part is she had so much promise. She is very cute. She's more of a fit thick if that makes any sense. Great rack, pretty face, etc. Definitely had the cute school girl thing going for her. Started off good. Some chit chat while she is laying on bed with sexy Jean shorts on. Her performance while short was good. Very responsive durring daty. She finished while in mish and I was able to finish on her face. Downfall is after the first round she puts all her clothes back on and says thAt was fun, hope to see you again... So down 300 roses plus room for that when I rented it for 2 hours? A pet peave of mine is the one and done. I know a lot of guys will say I should have said something but to me it just kills the mood having to even mention that when she's set to leave. I blame myself, cause I rarely see a girl from sa with talking for a few days etc.. live and learn I guess.

Something very similar happened to me with the very first SA girl I saw. I was thinking with my dick instead of my brain and gave her the money up front, one of several personal rules I broke that day. She was a great fuck, but grossly shorted me on time. It was a very expensive lesson. The experience nearly soured me completely on SA. Fortunately, the next girl I saw was incredible, and the rest of my experiences were a lot better from that point on.

Oh, and the scammer? I ultimately got her booted from the website, and I heard it pissed her off, so I got a small degree of revenge.

NULL

Thanked by 1 Member:
lavidaloca2

#4207 3ryan3 Re: Fuck Finders

Posting Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 77,941
  • 72 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • Member # 77941

Posted 18 February 2018 - 01:42 AM

Had an interested situation come up this weekend. About a month ago I contacted SB1 and found out she had move to MN from Alabama to go to flight attendant school. We had planned on meeting for a drink, but she cancelled since she had to study for a test.

I moved on to SB2 who stated she had recently moved to attend school. When I meet her found out she moved from San Francisco and was also attending flight attendant school. She mention she had a roommate from Alabama, who had been in SA before but not currently on the site. It was very clear that they were roommates. I didn't mention anything about talking to her roommate and figured I would focus on her since she seemed good to go. I did have thoughts about both of them together, but figured take the bird in the hand to start.

When we finally schedule date with SB2 for yesterday I started getting strange messages from her as I was on my way to pick her up. Not sure if I said simething to piss her off or she just got cold feet, but she cancelled as I was in the parking lot waiting for her to come out. She she had a school assignment she forgot about. I was still in the parking lot deciding on a plan B and I get a text from SB1, who had not sent me a message in over 2 weeks. So, I figure that they found out I had been talking to both of them, which may have been why SB2 cancelled, and now they are just fucking with me.

So, my response to SB1 is since your roommate just cancelled on me, I have some unexpected free time if you want to get a drink. She responded that she had no idea what I was talking about. I also start getting texts from SB1 about maybe rescheduling for today but wants clearer idea of what I want, even thought we had already discussed that. So, I am parked outside their appartment texting both roommates, but not sure they are aware they are both texting me or not This went on for about 15 minutes

I ended up setting up a meet and greet with SB1 for tonight and she send me the address where to pick her up, not realizing I was parked in front of her building at that very moment. I figured it was about 50/50 that it may be a set up waste my time. Turned out is was not a set up and I did end up meeting SB1 for some drinks tonight. She was little larger than I normally prefer, but incredibly sexy. Had a great time and I never mention about meeting her roommate. Although she did talk about her roommate and removed any doubt It was SB2 So, unless she is a good actress, she has no idea the roommate and I have meet. I tried to get SB1 in the sack tonight, but she wants to wait until tomorrow as she was tired out.

Of course SB2 wants to meet for coffee tomorrow as well and make sure we are on the same page. From the messing around we have done in my car, I think they both will be a lot of fun in bed and hoping to close the deal with SB1 tomorrow. She has had a few arrangments before and it is about the money for her. Not sure about SB2 since she flacked out at the last minute. They are only here for another 4 weeks and than they graduate. Believe it or not, flight attendant school is time consuming and don't think either has a lot of free time to meet, so will see what, if anything, works out.

Edited by 3ryan3, 18 February 2018 - 01:45 AM.

#4208 cums with the thunder Re: Fuck Finders

Apprentice Poster

• PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 8,375
  • 41 posts
  • 8 thanks
  • Member # 8375

Posted 18 February 2018 - 04:06 PM

Has anyone seen her? https://www.seekinga...a9-adf8f6dc29c8

#4209 mpk1970 Re: Fuck Finders

Apprentice Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 78,692
  • 46 posts
  • 35 thanks
  • Member # 78692

Posted 18 February 2018 - 06:02 PM

So guys stay away from this one:

https://seekingarran...99-3938ed7be732

She has a super crazy idea on what the arrangement is or even sex for that matter.

Got her naked on the bed and we are having a lot of fun. She proceeds to suck on junior as I had told her I really enjoy BJs and wanted that to be the main focus.

As I was getting ready to bust my nut in her mouth she asks me if I am almost there. To which I responded “yes baby, almost there please don’t stop what you are doing”.

Here is where it all went freaking downhill. When I said that she replies “Baby remember that cumming is extra”.

I was like WTF? So I asked her to clarify and she says that if I am going to cum that’s extra. I then asked her about what if we were having sex. And she says the say thing, that if I cum that is extra.

That completely turned me off like there is no tomorrow. What the fuck is she thinking about. She then tells me that guys usually give her extra if she gets them to cum.

I am not sure what world she things she is in. I was so pissed because I make it clearly my expectations when chatting ahead of meeting to avoid this type of BS. So I told her I had discussed it with her about two cups and she says yes two cups but if I got to cum it was extra. At that point I knew the meeting was over. I got up, went to the bathroom pissed with my balls still full of cum. Got cleaned up dressed and went on my way.

She was obviously not happy I was leaving like that because she thought she could scam me. I am not a rookie.

You guys should stay away.

Thankfully I am waiting for the roommates to get out of class so that I can have my way with them. Today will hopefully be a quadruple blow job day. Yay for me!

This girl is raging alcoholic.  Horrible experience.  She has been in and out of rehab more times than anybody I know.  Illegal from Germany.   I had to call Police on her to get her out of my house.  Nightmare!!!

Edited by mpk1970, 18 February 2018 - 06:10 PM.

Thanked by 2 Members:
lavidaloca2 , krazyrabbit

#4210 krazyrabbit Re: Fuck Finders

Posting Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 84,170
  • 61 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Member # 84170

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:19 PM

I did... i wrote about her in this thread... i can't go look at it trow all these pages. LOL. But just to tell you my experience again, She is legit but heavier. Probably 50+ pounds. cute face, she showed up high and 2 hrs later of original set up time for date. And the performance  was terrible, Did BJ because i asked for and after covered up not even 2 minutes later she was asking if i was done. She asked for 250 2 hrs but didn't make it to at least 15 minutes. So don't waste your time.

Thanked by 1 Member:
lavidaloca2

#4211 3ryan3 Re: Fuck Finders

Posting Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • Member # 77941

Posted 19 February 2018 - 08:50 AM

Thought I would get a some opinions on what to do with the flight attendants in training roommates.

I meet with SB2 last night and she was an absolute rockstar in bed. Although it was odd in that she talked a lot about the fact her roommate SB1 is also on SA and had a very rich daddy back in California who is in love with her, but she does not want a relationship with him.

So, I dropped SB2 at their apartment building at 10:00 last night and by 10:05 I have a text from SB1. Again the timing of the text just seemed like too much of a coincidence. My orginal thought when SB1 cancelled on me Friday was there were three options, in order of what I thought was most likely.

1. That found I was talking to both of them and they were just going to mess with me and waste my time.
2. They had no idea they were both talking to me.
3. They know they are both talking to me, but don't care since they are only here for a short time and not looking for anything long term.

Since I spend about 6 hours with SB2 the last two days including a great fuck session, option 1 was not the case.

Giving the timing of the texts, I am now going with the assumption options 3 is the most likely and am going to try and see them both several times before they leave, assuming SB1 does not flake again. My hope is that the text I got last night was prompted by the fact SB2 told her what a great time we had :) I don't plan on saying anything about the fact that I am seeing the other roommate unless they bring up. Given my discussions with them, I don't believe a threesome is a possibility and am not going to pursue that idea.

Just curious if others would bring up the fact they are seeing the roommate, as I don't see any point in doing that. Also, I know some of you come to MN occasionally and if you are going to be here before mid-March I could possibly give you the info on one of two through PM if you are a contributor to this thread.

Edited by 3ryan3, 19 February 2018 - 08:52 AM.

#4212 poi Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 19,336
  • 227 posts
  • 40 thanks
  • Member # 19336

Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:13 AM

I'd leave well enough alone and not mention it again unless they bring it up. Who knows, before they both leave they may want the three of you together.

#4213 jimbo2013 Re: Fuck Finders

Imperial Bloviator

• VIP
  • 1,813 posts
  • 1168 thanks
  • Member # 69992

Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:39 AM

Don't mention anything until they are ready to graduate. Then set up a final date with each separately for the same day and time. Could be a great time and, if it goes south, they are leaving anyway.

#4214 Daddy Deeds Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• VIP
    • Member ID: 65,335
  • 214 posts
  • 53 thanks
  • Member # 65335

Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:44 AM

Well you should have asked sb2 when she said she had a roommate on here if they ever do doubles, if it's a no just do them both until they find out and then wing it, but by all means have fun and move on to the next if they get upset
Lol

#4215 MrMason Re: Fuck Finders

Imperial Bloviator

• VIP
    • Member ID: 55,888
  • 2,147 posts
  • 1266 thanks
  • Member # 55888

Posted 19 February 2018 - 10:46 AM

I will go for a 4th option.  My guess is SB1 as an experienced SB is using her roomie as a "scout" to determine if you are worth pursuing and has not mentioned you to her as a prospect.  

I say leave well enough alone.  If you score with SB1, be quiet about it and keep their nights separate.  Since you do not think doubles is in the picture, the only thing that will happen is one of them is going to be a bit sheepish when you brag about it, no matter how delicately you raise the issue.  

BTW, your tip on Trudi went well.  She has gained a few pounds from her picture, but was certainly fun.

#4216 3ryan3 Re: Fuck Finders

Posting Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • Member # 77941

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:06 PM

BTW, your tip on Trudi went well. She has gained a few pounds from her picture, but was certainly fun.

Yeah, she is a nice women and seems to have quite a high sex drive. I assume she is still proud of her youthful looking natural tits. Keep thinking I should contact her again, but these younger ones are keeping me busy. Lol

I may have to ask her out for a drink just to catch up. Although, this flight attendant school last about 10 weeks, so trying to figure out a way I can idenfiy If there are any potential SBs in the next class that arrives.

Edited by 3ryan3, 19 February 2018 - 12:14 PM.

#4217 meitos Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,689
  • 256 posts
  • 82 thanks
  • Member # 1689

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:11 PM

Thought I would get a some opinions on what to do with the flight attendants in training roommates.

I meet with SB2 last night and she was an absolute rockstar in bed. Although it was odd in that she talked a lot about the fact her roommate SB1 is also on SA and had a very rich daddy back in California who is in love with her, but she does not want a relationship with him.

So, I dropped SB2 at their apartment building at 10:00 last night and by 10:05 I have a text from SB1. Again the timing of the text just seemed like too much of a coincidence. My orginal thought when SB1 cancelled on me Friday was there were three options, in order of what I thought was most likely.

1. That found I was talking to both of them and they were just going to mess with me and waste my time.
2. They had no idea they were both talking to me.
3. They know they are both talking to me, but don't care since they are only here for a short time and not looking for anything long term.

Since I spend about 6 hours with SB2 the last two days including a great fuck session, option 1 was not the case.

Giving the timing of the texts, I am now going with the assumption options 3 is the most likely and am going to try and see them both several times before they leave, assuming SB1 does not flake again. My hope is that the text I got last night was prompted by the fact SB2 told her what a great time we had :) I don't plan on saying anything about the fact that I am seeing the other roommate unless they bring up. Given my discussions with them, I don't believe a threesome is a possibility and am not going to pursue that idea.

Just curious if others would bring up the fact they are seeing the roommate, as I don't see any point in doing that. Also, I know some of you come to MN occasionally and if you are going to be here before mid-March I could possibly give you the info on one of two through PM if you are a contributor to this thread.

I would try to figure out a way to see if they will do doubles. Roommate doubles is one of those things that you will love forever. Granted, more expensive. But if you pull it off you will be able to fulfill every porn fantasy you have had. I am lucky to have the roommates and see them regularly 3 times a week. Had a blast with them on Friday night at a nice dinner and VIP experience at E11even and my cousin who is also in SA and brought a super sweet young lady. All the girls got wasted and we went back to his place to party. A night to remember. And for those of you wondering, no he didn’t show up which is why I had arranged for my cousin to come since I knew that would happen. He only send me a message the day after saying he was still in Colorado for the next month.

Either way, back to the topic. Try but not push it too much. If you cannot get doubles you could at least try to see them both a regular basis or back to back the same day and do experiments doing something to one and not the other to see if they talk about the sex with their SA sugar daddy. LOL

#4218 cums with the thunder Re: Fuck Finders

Apprentice Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • 8 thanks
  • Member # 8375

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:16 PM

Anyone know anything about her? She told me she's a stripper. https://www.seekinga...e2-2a054b0741e7

#4219 outlaw21k Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster General

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 52,308
  • 825 posts
  • 268 thanks
  • Member # 52308

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:27 PM

I did... i wrote about her in this thread... i can't go look at it trow all these pages. LOL. But just to tell you my experience again, She is legit but heavier. Probably 50+ pounds. cute face, she showed up high and 2 hrs later of original set up time for date. And the performance  was terrible, Did BJ because i asked for and after covered up not even 2 minutes later she was asking if i was done. She asked for 250 2 hrs but didn't make it to at least 15 minutes. So don't waste your time.

Thanks, she approached me as well. 

I have a general question I'm throwing up for the whole audience.

I'm going to CR in April. I have a few lines out there for ladies I'm interested in via SA. I am not sure what would be fair (for me) to ask for these ladies for the day (and night ;-) ). I prefer going through SA than just going over there. I'm from CR, and I don't want to be bogged down by the fact that the girls would think that I'm a "local". They probably won't give me the time of day.

One from CR approached me after looking at her profile and eventually when we got to it, was asking for 2k for the whole day. I basically laughed and blocked her. She was hot, but not even remotely close to what 2k would get you here, let alone in Costa Rica. 

I just want to know what's the common arrangement for something like that in CR for the day to enjoy her company (food, outings, etc.. and then the night stuff")

#4220 meitos Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • 82 thanks
  • Member # 1689

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:29 PM

Anyone know anything about her? She told me she's a stripper. https://www.seekinga...e2-2a054b0741e7

I saw her a couple of times when she started on SA. She was a nice fun little thing. Not that good with the BJ, at least not for me. But nice tight little kitty. Little loud also when she orgasms. Now might have to see her again. LOL

Thanked by 1 Member:
lavidaloca2

#4221 lavidaloca2 Re: Fuck Finders

Imperial Bloviator

• VIP
    • Member ID: 68,160
  • 1,550 posts
  • 305 thanks
  • Member # 68160

Posted 19 February 2018 - 02:19 PM

I saw her a couple of times when she started on SA. She was a nice fun little thing. Not that good with the BJ, at least not for me. But nice tight little kitty. Little loud also when she orgasms. Now might have to see her again. LOL

What was the cost of seeing her?

#4222 lavidaloca2 Re: Fuck Finders

Imperial Bloviator

• VIP
  • 1,550 posts
  • 305 thanks
  • Member # 68160

Posted 19 February 2018 - 02:40 PM

9 out of 10 women that I talked to are "students" HAHAHA.

#4223 lavidaloca2 Re: Fuck Finders

Imperial Bloviator

• VIP
  • 1,550 posts
  • 305 thanks
  • Member # 68160

Posted 19 February 2018 - 02:56 PM

This one was on the recent TLC tv Show "90 Day Fiancee"....She is nice but is too general about how much she wants. She is Colombian.

https://www.seekinga...e3-6e07ef023225

#4224 meitos Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • 82 thanks
  • Member # 1689

Posted 19 February 2018 - 02:58 PM

What was the cost of seeing her?

I don’t remember. Maybe $300. That was almost a year ago.

Yes most girls are students and thus you are able to get a lot of nice young tight pussy. Which has its pluses and minuses.

Pluses is that if they are fairly new to SA and you are able to close the deal fast like I do, you are able to have a really good experience with someone that is used to bucking young guys that all they care about is getting their but off. I mentioned before the importance of getting them to cum and they will always call you.

Minuses is that they can get smart and greedy and go ghost real fast when thy find someone that is willing to pay more. This happens more often than the pluses if you don’t take care of making sure they truly enjoy fucking you.

Either way, plenty of pussy if they go ghost.

#4225 outlaw21k Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster General

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts
  • 268 thanks
  • Member # 52308

Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:39 PM

https://www.seekinga...7c-e21a8d422a49

porn star, anyone can share any info $$?

She asked me for $1200... 2 hours. Sex not guaranteed...

I imagine that there's an upcharge for that. I asked if this was just for drinks & dinner or what? She said, "And a proper HJ" 

NEXT!

Thanked by 1 Member:
lavidaloca2

#4226 plang Re: Fuck Finders

Imperial Bloviator

• VIP
    • Member ID: 597
  • 3,322 posts
  • 923 thanks
  • Member # 597

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:32 PM

at least it is a proper HJ

#4227 pe4p Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 75,786
  • 361 posts
  • 36 thanks
  • Member # 75786

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:47 PM

she text me too, interested to meet i guess no many blondes in my list.

#4228 cums with the thunder Re: Fuck Finders

Apprentice Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • 8 thanks
  • Member # 8375

Posted 19 February 2018 - 08:14 PM

Said she wanted $1,000 per date

#4229 cums with the thunder Re: Fuck Finders

Apprentice Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • 8 thanks
  • Member # 8375

Posted 19 February 2018 - 08:16 PM

Is this the "90 day fiance" girl? How much she want?

#4230 cums with the thunder Re: Fuck Finders

Apprentice Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • 8 thanks
  • Member # 8375

Posted 19 February 2018 - 08:20 PM

Forgot link....https://www.google.c...gery-136911.amp

#4231 SomeGuy Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster General

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 55,040
  • 912 posts
  • 156 thanks
  • Member # 55040

Posted 19 February 2018 - 08:27 PM

Not the same girl. Girl on SA looks like this.

fbf8ec93-8ab0-4ed8-9e93-b1503f71b793.jpg

bebe7b2c-f36e-4c28-96a4-8fa83bab88d6.jpg

#4232 krazyrabbit Re: Fuck Finders

Posting Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Member # 84170

Posted 20 February 2018 - 12:07 AM

Said she wanted $1,000 per date

i got the same deal. i asked her if she would be like a porn star in bed with me and she said she could do better than that. i have 2 regulars now between the 250-300 rate. And im very please. so 1000 is just out of the option at this moment.

Thanked by 1 Member:
Girlseeker

#4233 Roogie Re: Fuck Finders

Busted Cherry

• Members
  • PipPip
    • Member ID: 88,694
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 88694

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:36 AM

i got the same deal. i asked her if she would be like a porn star in bed with me and she said she could do better than that. i have 2 regulars now between the 250-300 rate. And im very please. so 1000 is just out of the option at this moment.

She started a $1k with me as well. I balked. Now $300.

Edited by Roogie, 20 February 2018 - 06:36 AM.

#4234 magnum4ce Re: Fuck Finders

Doctor Seymour Bush

• VIP
    • Member ID: 55,211
  • 2,336 posts
  • 990 thanks
  • Member # 55211

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:15 AM

Well here is one of my stories and maybe later i will give you all the info but for now keeping her in rotation,This lady lives in Delray her profile pics are incredible she posted  her age as 32 ( think she may be 35-38) and is petite and athletic like i prefer. I set up a lunch at a nice cafe on the Ave in Delray, she strolls in and she actually looks better than her pictures, we start talking and we hit it off right away. I wasn't actually planning on playing but she looked hot and she offered so i said WTF and followed her to her place. She had originally asked for 5 but i had explained to her that 3 was my magic number and I could tell she was into me so she says fine. We get into her place and it was game on. I will not get into details suffice it to say it was enough to whet my appetite for more. She gives me her number and makes me promise to call her and see her again.

Anyway about 2 weeks go by and she texts me whats up and follows it with a series of photos of her in a bikini and some lingerie. I tell her been busy but had Sunday open if cool with her, she agrees and says she would like to learn some golf and maybe lay out at my pool for a few hours. I say great. Sunday morning i  send her an uber to pick her up and bring her to my country club for brunch, she is dressed conservatively in golf attire and still looking gorgeous, all my married golf buddies were wishing they were me. I even made sure she got up a couple of times to walk and look over the buffet. After brunch we went out to the driving range and i gave her some quick lessons on hitting the ball and chipping and putting. I also let her drive my golf cart and she loved that. We go back to my house where the close come off and we begin to play, she has a beautiful vagina and tasted sweet she reciprocated with a BBBJ,  seriously slobbing the knob that turned into me pounding her in doggie, mish and the CG with a finish in RCG and yes i wore a hat and actually changed it out once. 

Now needing a little rest and relaxation we put our bathing suits on and go to my pool to layout, had a bottle of Prosecco , some grapes and cheese to gnosh on and we sit and chat for a few hours sunning ourselves. We then decide to go out to my buddies place for dinner. we shower together washing each other and having a little fun while cleaning. Anyway she had this dress that was so form fitting she looked incredible, we go to my buddies place and all my buddies are again wishing they are me, as she begins to flirt with them , all the while coming back and laying a wet one on me, the food comes we eat and afterwards she leans into my ear and whispers i am not wearing any panties i want your finger in my pussy, so of course I comply, who am i to deny a woman her request. Now it is starting to get late and i know she is horny so I pay the tab and get out of there. She only weighs maybe 100 pounds and probably had 7 or 8 glasses of wine (in 7 or 8 hours) so she is a little tipsy so i figure i will just take her home at this point. We get in the car and she takes my hand and puts in under dress and says massage my clit, so i do and for 20 minutes  i am playing with her pussy and i we were getting near her home she says you need to stop somewhere and fuck my pussy. Being a gentleman i comply, there was a near deserted shopping center i pulled into and parked inconspicuously.  I have a 4 door s class benz so i was able to slide my seat way back and as she was petite and wearing no panties she hopped over the console and jumped on the covered magnum, she was bucking  and bronking like an untamed stallion and pulling my hair and at some time she kicked my cup container attached to the console breaking it in the process. She was fucking amazing, i felt like a teenager again except it wasn't my dad's station wagon this time. So gents that was my date and I will be seeing her again. However when I did drop her off and while we were kissing and chatting she kind of mentioned she would be interested in more of a relationship so that kind of scared me

Edited by magnum4ce, 20 February 2018 - 10:16 AM.

"Beauty without intelligence is like painting a masterpiece on a napkin"- unknown

Previous Dreams:
Jinniminx; http://independentgi...606-jinnimixxx/ (3)             Heather Austen
The Jamie; http://independentgi...r/28-the-jamie/ (3)            Bad Kitty
Mialatina; http://independentgi...6788-mialatina/ (3)             Emili
Peaches; http://independentgi.../33081-peaches/                 Canelita69
Brigit3033, http://independentgi...995-brigit3003/                  Apple
Vegas, http://independentgi...er/34986-vegas/                      Femmebellla aka Allison Banks
Mariposa69, http://independentgi...320-mariposa69/            Sasha69
Alexis Marie, http://independentgi...9-alexis-marie/               Daniella QOH       
Fiona from Harem, http://independentgi...new-girl-alert/       Cindy   QOH  
Rebecca from AAM, http://independentgi...ge__hl__rebecca  Brooke Burke
Katie, http://independentgi...53-hugsnkisses/                        OneloveOlivia

Isabella from PP/IP                                                                Sheila Cruz

Gabriella69,                                                                            Vera BSE

Canelita,                                                                                  Candygirl

Hot Sexy Brianna,                                                                   Kianna   Adorables

Brooke Squirts                                                                        Claudia23

Angelina from IP                                                                     Jasmine aka Brazilian Nadia way

Nikki paige                                                                               Angelina QOH

Why is divorce so expensive?
Because it is so fucking worth it!

Marriage is an institution, just not wanting to be institutionalized again ;-)

Thanked by 2 Members:
bcmiami55 , lavidaloca2

#4235 lavidaloca2 Re: Fuck Finders

Imperial Bloviator

• VIP
  • 1,550 posts
  • 305 thanks
  • Member # 68160

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:55 AM

Well here is one of my stories and maybe later i will give you all the info but for now keeping her in rotation,This lady lives in Delray her profile pics are incredible she posted  her age as 32 ( think she may be 35-38) and is petite and athletic like i prefer. I set up a lunch at a nice cafe on the Ave in Delray, she strolls in and she actually looks better than her pictures, we start talking and we hit it off right away. I wasn't actually planning on playing but she looked hot and she offered so i said WTF and followed her to her place. She had originally asked for 5 but i had explained to her that 3 was my magic number and I could tell she was into me so she says fine. We get into her place and it was game on. I will not get into details suffice it to say it was enough to whet my appetite for more. She gives me her number and makes me promise to call her and see her again.

Anyway about 2 weeks go by and she texts me whats up and follows it with a series of photos of her in a bikini and some lingerie. I tell her been busy but had Sunday open if cool with her, she agrees and says she would like to learn some golf and maybe lay out at my pool for a few hours. I say great. Sunday morning i  send her an uber to pick her up and bring her to my country club for brunch, she is dressed conservatively in golf attire and still looking gorgeous, all my married golf buddies were wishing they were me. I even made sure she got up a couple of times to walk and look over the buffet. After brunch we went out to the driving range and i gave her some quick lessons on hitting the ball and chipping and putting. I also let her drive my golf cart and she loved that. We go back to my house where the close come off and we begin to play, she has a beautiful vagina and tasted sweet she reciprocated with a BBBJ,  seriously slobbing the knob that turned into me pounding her in doggie, mish and the CG with a finish in RCG and yes i wore a hat and actually changed it out once. 

Now needing a little rest and relaxation we put our bathing suits on and go to my pool to layout, had a bottle of Prosecco , some grapes and cheese to gnosh on and we sit and chat for a few hours sunning ourselves. We then decide to go out to my buddies place for dinner. we shower together washing each other and having a little fun while cleaning. Anyway she had this dress that was so form fitting she looked incredible, we go to my buddies place and all my buddies are again wishing they are me, as she begins to flirt with them , all the while coming back and laying a wet one on me, the food comes we eat and afterwards she leans into my ear and whispers i am not wearing any panties i want your finger in my pussy, so of course I comply, who am i to deny a woman her request. Now it is starting to get late and i know she is horny so I pay the tab and get out of there. She only weighs maybe 100 pounds and probably had 7 or 8 glasses of wine (in 7 or 8 hours) so she is a little tipsy so i figure i will just take her home at this point. We get in the car and she takes my hand and puts in under dress and says massage my clit, so i do and for 20 minutes  i am playing with her pussy and i we were getting near her home she says you need to stop somewhere and fuck my pussy. Being a gentleman i comply, there was a near deserted shopping center i pulled into and parked inconspicuously.  I have a 4 door s class benz so i was able to slide my seat way back and as she was petite and wearing no panties she hopped over the console and jumped on the covered magnum, she was bucking  and bronking like an untamed stallion and pulling my hair and at some time she kicked my cup container attached to the console breaking it in the process. She was fucking amazing, i felt like a teenager again except it wasn't my dad's station wagon this time. So gents that was my date and I will be seeing her again. However when I did drop her off and while we were kissing and chatting she kind of mentioned she would be interested in more of a relationship so that kind of scared me

"I even made sure she got up a couple of times to walk and look over the buffet." HAHAHA  :clapping: 

Edited by lavidaloca2, 20 February 2018 - 11:00 AM.

Thanked by 1 Member:
krazyrabbit

#4236 Roogie Re: Fuck Finders

Busted Cherry

• Members
  • PipPip
    • Member ID: 88,694
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 88694

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:02 AM

Any info or first hand experience with...

https://seekingarran...9f-d0bf0daf8e59

#4237 Eternal Walker Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• High Roller
    • Member ID: 67,427
  • 251 posts
  • 66 thanks
  • Member # 67427

Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:00 PM

This is why they say women are like hurricanes ... they come to you wet and wild, and then they leave with everything you had :-)

#4238 meitos Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • 82 thanks
  • Member # 1689

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:16 PM

Well here is one of my stories and maybe later i will give you all the info but for now keeping her in rotation,This lady lives in Delray her profile pics are incredible she posted her age as 32 ( think she may be 35-38) and is petite and athletic like i prefer. I set up a lunch at a nice cafe on the Ave in Delray, she strolls in and she actually looks better than her pictures, we start talking and we hit it off right away. I wasn't actually planning on playing but she looked hot and she offered so i said WTF and followed her to her place. She had originally asked for 5 but i had explained to her that 3 was my magic number and I could tell she was into me so she says fine. We get into her place and it was game on. I will not get into details suffice it to say it was enough to whet my appetite for more. She gives me her number and makes me promise to call her and see her again.

Anyway about 2 weeks go by and she texts me whats up and follows it with a series of photos of her in a bikini and some lingerie. I tell her been busy but had Sunday open if cool with her, she agrees and says she would like to learn some golf and maybe lay out at my pool for a few hours. I say great. Sunday morning i send her an uber to pick her up and bring her to my country club for brunch, she is dressed conservatively in golf attire and still looking gorgeous, all my married golf buddies were wishing they were me. I even made sure she got up a couple of times to walk and look over the buffet. After brunch we went out to the driving range and i gave her some quick lessons on hitting the ball and chipping and putting. I also let her drive my golf cart and she loved that. We go back to my house where the close come off and we begin to play, she has a beautiful vagina and tasted sweet she reciprocated with a BBBJ, seriously slobbing the knob that turned into me pounding her in doggie, mish and the CG with a finish in RCG and yes i wore a hat and actually changed it out once.

Now needing a little rest and relaxation we put our bathing suits on and go to my pool to layout, had a bottle of Prosecco , some grapes and cheese to gnosh on and we sit and chat for a few hours sunning ourselves. We then decide to go out to my buddies place for dinner. we shower together washing each other and having a little fun while cleaning. Anyway she had this dress that was so form fitting she looked incredible, we go to my buddies place and all my buddies are again wishing they are me, as she begins to flirt with them , all the while coming back and laying a wet one on me, the food comes we eat and afterwards she leans into my ear and whispers i am not wearing any panties i want your finger in my pussy, so of course I comply, who am i to deny a woman her request. Now it is starting to get late and i know she is horny so I pay the tab and get out of there. She only weighs maybe 100 pounds and probably had 7 or 8 glasses of wine (in 7 or 8 hours) so she is a little tipsy so i figure i will just take her home at this point. We get in the car and she takes my hand and puts in under dress and says massage my clit, so i do and for 20 minutes i am playing with her pussy and i we were getting near her home she says you need to stop somewhere and fuck my pussy. Being a gentleman i comply, there was a near deserted shopping center i pulled into and parked inconspicuously. I have a 4 door s class benz so i was able to slide my seat way back and as she was petite and wearing no panties she hopped over the console and jumped on the covered magnum, she was bucking and bronking like an untamed stallion and pulling my hair and at some time she kicked my cup container attached to the console breaking it in the process. She was fucking amazing, i felt like a teenager again except it wasn't my dad's station wagon this time. So gents that was my date and I will be seeing her again. However when I did drop her off and while we were kissing and chatting she kind of mentioned she would be interested in more of a relationship so that kind of scared me

That’s awesome. I love getting action in the car. However, I am a big guy so sex in the car is not very comfortable but the number of blow jobs I have gotten in the car is out of control. Maybe I should get a big van. LOL

#4239 MrMason Re: Fuck Finders

Imperial Bloviator

• VIP
  • 2,147 posts
  • 1266 thanks
  • Member # 55888

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:26 PM

Well, here is an interesting one for those of you who have an adventurous spirit.

Claims to be an adult model.  I have no clue who she is, but one of her pix seems to point to a woman named August Ames.  Cryptically, a search of this name is a pornstar  (born Mercedes Grabowski ) who committed suicide in December 2017.

https://www.seekinga...be-574aa1a3d4dd

Any takers?

#4240 EddieT2112 Re: Fuck Finders

Apprentice Poster

• VIP
    • Member ID: 82,443
  • 48 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • Member # 82443

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:47 PM

Mr.Mason, her stage name is Katrina Jade.

Thanked by 2 Members:
MrMason , krazyrabbit

#4241 krazyrabbit Re: Fuck Finders

Posting Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Member # 84170

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:49 PM

Well, here is an interesting one for those of you who have an adventurous spirit.

Claims to be an adult model.  I have no clue who she is, but one of her pix seems to point to a woman named August Ames.  Cryptically, a search of this name is a pornstar  (born Mercedes Grabowski ) who committed suicide in December 2017.

https://www.seekinga...be-574aa1a3d4dd

Any takers?

she's not august ames. I used to followed the girl on that profile on snapchat and IG. If that is her she is legit. I totally forgot her pornstar name so i can't help on that one. in her snapchats she is wild and plays a lot with a latina. there is a video clip of them getting married and then getting banged by two dudes.

eddie has it right!

Edited by krazyrabbit, 20 February 2018 - 07:50 PM.

#4242 3ryan3 Re: Fuck Finders

Posting Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • Member # 77941

Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:24 PM

Brief update on my roommate situation. Thought I was going to meet with SB1 tonight, but she got home late from school and school work. Reschedule for tomorrow, so we will see if she shows. The extra day is not a bad thing as SB2 rubbed me raw on Sunday. SB1 has been a lot of work and would have move on from her if not for the dynamics of the situation.

I am guessing the roommates have discussed me as SB1 went from not sure about me to being ok with straight to the hotel after my date with SB2. I would like to think that has to do with my sexual prowess, but is more along the lines of me not being an axe murderer and pay as agreed :)

Thanks for the suggestions, I am going to see if I can develope a plan to bring up the idea of doubles at some point. May start dropping some hints tomorrow, assuming SB1 shows. If nothing else I will try to see each a few more times before they move on. For those that sent me a PM asking for the info, I holding off for a least a few more days.

I is kind hot thinking about these 24 years old are sitting around their apartment talking about me. Since they both want to see me, most be some positive feelings.

Edited by 3ryan3, 20 February 2018 - 09:34 PM.

#4243 shelby8954 Re: Fuck Finders

Shelby

• High Roller
    • Member ID: 66,122
  • 760 posts
  • 287 thanks
  • Member # 66122

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:07 PM

she's not august ames. I used to followed the girl on that profile on snapchat and IG. If that is her she is legit. I totally forgot her pornstar name so i can't help on that one. in her snapchats she is wild and plays a lot with a latina. there is a video clip of them getting married and then getting banged by two dudes.

eddie has it right!

Katrina fucking Jade - if that's her (seems to be the girl in the photos) and you have the coin she is asking it would be a lot of fun.  

She diffidently likes GREEK

Thanked by 1 Member:
krazyrabbit

#4244 Alinak Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• VIP
    • Member ID: 74,455
  • 325 posts
  • 133 thanks
  • Member # 74455

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:47 AM

Katrina jade is based in Cali

#4245 NavyBoy45 Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• High Roller
    • Member ID: 17,458
  • 450 posts
  • 50 thanks
  • Member # 17458

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:55 AM

WOW, but rather see Tanja...

#4246 Bigdogger Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 69,286
  • 101 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • Member # 69286

Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:34 AM

Has anyone actually seen the 90 day Fiance?

#4247 MrMason Re: Fuck Finders

Imperial Bloviator

• VIP
  • 2,147 posts
  • 1266 thanks
  • Member # 55888

Posted 21 February 2018 - 08:04 AM

Mr.Mason, her stage name is Katrina Jade.

Appreciate the info.

Just seemed kind of creepy she would use photos with clothing promoting a recently deceased pornstar.  She favorited me and I was thinking of inquiring about damage but wanted to ascertain identity first. My last pornstar was Havana Ginger, which shows you how long I have been out of that game.

#4248 SomeGuy Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster General

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • 156 thanks
  • Member # 55040

Posted 21 February 2018 - 08:48 AM

Could be Carolina from season 3

https://twitter.com/frendo28/media

ypRhT03.jpg

#4249 buckminster Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 8,468
  • 216 posts
  • 45 thanks
  • Member # 8468

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:27 PM

Did Katrina Jade block me or did she take her profile down?

#4250 SomeGuy Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster General

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • 156 thanks
  • Member # 55040

Posted 21 February 2018 - 02:30 PM

Saw this one today. A lot "thicker" than the photos would suggest, saggy breast, but her face is really cute. Good passionate date with a lot of kissing. The thing is she's not very tight. I was just pounding away trying my best to finish. Because of that I probably won't see her again. If you're into thicker girls then she's a good date. Set me back 250.

raw manuka gold https://www.seekinga...d9-b22001f623f4

#4251 dreid214 Re: Fuck Finders

Apprentice Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 67,171
  • 34 posts
  • 12 thanks
  • Member # 67171

Posted 21 February 2018 - 04:15 PM

I was planning on meeting this one until we started discussing price and we hit an impasse. She offered to meet for $600 and I countered with $300. She said thanks but no. I didn't even get a chance to find out how long she would stay around for that amount. She looks hot and she was very pleasant to message if anyone wants to pay for it. I am not interested with so many others to pick from.

https://www.seekinga...5c-1f88c43082b4

#4252 meitos Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • 82 thanks
  • Member # 1689

Posted 21 February 2018 - 05:31 PM

I was planning on meeting this one until we started discussing price and we hit an impasse. She offered to meet for $600 and I countered with $300. She said thanks but no. I didn't even get a chance to find out how long she would stay around for that amount. She looks hot and she was very pleasant to message if anyone wants to pay for it. I am not interested with so many others to pick from.

https://www.seekinga...5c-1f88c43082b4

I tried to hook up with her for $400 but both times she bailed and went ghost. I don’t think we are missing much.

#4253 outlaw21k Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster General

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts
  • 268 thanks
  • Member # 52308

Posted 21 February 2018 - 10:07 PM

Did Katrina Jade block me or did she take her profile down?

She took it down. I never intersected with her, just viewed the profile a few days ago. So she must have gone with the wind.

—————————————

Can anyone give me any updated information on CathMeIfYouCan AKA Natalie. I saw her profile from an earlier post from AG and a few others. If you’ve seen her recently please PM me please.

Thanks

#4254 spr Re: Fuck Finders

Posting Fanatic

• VIP
    • Member ID: 497
  • 94 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • Member # 497

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:22 PM

anyone seen Justagirl3005

#4255 beachguy Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 883
  • 130 posts
  • 31 thanks
  • Member # 883

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:21 AM

https://www.seekinga...f9-e5198b0e904b

Was this one mentioned here before? Would like to know if anyone has seen her.

#4256 ready2fuck Re: Fuck Finders

Apprentice Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 54,932
  • 28 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Member # 54932

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:38 AM

Hey has anyone seen Bian_ca ?

yes and now she is desprate for money hit her up guys now is a perfect timing low ball ! i saw her for 200 !!

#4257 ready2fuck Re: Fuck Finders

Apprentice Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Member # 54932

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:54 AM

ok guys im back  after a hiatus of almost a year said yolo lets do sa again :

me and Bianca had sex for a very good arrangement and it was so worth it !!!! best arrangement ever had.  she just smokes alot and thats a huge turn off for me.

now im on the prosess of seeing potential sugar babys.

its not like in 16' or 17' there where alot of options and desperate girls now more pros seem to be on it. 

warning there is a girl on sa called lucky number 13 if you see that girl run she is crazy just by having dinner had to leave coulnt listen to her lol 

now for the other encounter i had with rachelmiami. good bbbj but everything else went down hill from there. her vagina smells horrable !! 

she does dobles with mia bloxo she told me. no thanks 

so far ive only been back on a week and all im seeing is horror no good action hope my luck changes :] 

but if this keeps on im not renewing membership

has anyone tried indigo 13? 

#4258 3ryan3 Re: Fuck Finders

Posting Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • Member # 77941

Posted 22 February 2018 - 08:02 AM

So, my roommate fantasy likely ended last night. SB1 ghosted me at pick up time after confirming shortly before. I waited about 15 minutes and received no response so texted SB2 while still in the parking lot to see if she wanted to grab a drink. About 45 minutes later she was in my car we were off to the bar.

Based on my conversation SB2, I now do not think they are aware I have been contacting both of them. She said if they discuss SA they don't use names. Also, SB1's rich Doctor back in California is very controling and checks up on her everyday, even through they don't have an exclusive arrangment. Sounds like he wants to have more of a relationship and she is not interested in that with him. Which may be why she is reluctant to move forward with me and does not sound like she is seeing anyone else while she is here.

In any event had a fun time at the bar, lots of mutual touching and was looking forward to the ride home. She had me in her mouth while driving down the highway. When we got to the parking lot, I asked to finish me off with CIM and she swallowed every drop. Lot of fun and no allowance, just had to promise to see her again. So, night actually turned out OK after disappointing start. She is here for 3 more weeks, so will see how often I can see her before she is gone.

Edited by 3ryan3, 22 February 2018 - 08:04 AM.

#4259 3ryan3 Re: Fuck Finders

Posting Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • Member # 77941

Posted 22 February 2018 - 09:11 AM

yes and now she is desprate for money hit her up guys now is a perfect timing low ball ! i saw her for 200 !!

This brings up a negotiating question that I think about occasionally, not specifically for this women. But if someone is desperate and willing to provide a good time for $200, are they more appreciative and willing to offer more if you pay a higher allowance.

It does seem that the dominate strategy is to negotiate a rock bottom price. I assume we have all done that and sometimes it works out great and other times it doesn't, but that is SA.

In my most recent situation I paid $400 without any negotiation. I maybe could have gotten it down to $300 or $350, but not sure. However, since than she has made it clear that if we get together as freinds for drinks/dinner and decide to have sex in the car, bathroom or wherever she does not expect anything. We are just having fun because we enjoy each other's company. But she does expect to be taken care of financially at other times. Not sure she would have done that if I had negotiated a lower price.

Just curious what how others approach this, always negotiate the lowest possible price or occasionally pay more in hopes of receiving more in return. I understand every situation is different and one strategy does not always work.

#4260 Grupfntime33 Re: Fuck Finders

Posting Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • 13 thanks
  • Member # 82903

Posted 22 February 2018 - 09:47 AM

My strategy is a little different and to each there own. When I first started out at SA I would start at around 250-300. I'd get some hits, etc.. but also a lot of girls I found interest in would flake out after a few messages. Most likely a better offer and who can blame them in all honesty. So, my strategy now is to start high and really grab there attention. Usually around the 4-5 range. I've noticed they don't tend to flake out and seem to stay in contact much more. I've noticed they are much more appreciative and after you see them once or twice at that rate and they know your legit you definitely will get discounts and perks along the way. Saw a girl a few weeks ago. Spent the day at my hotel. Had a fun time and she told me she wanted to see me the following week and doesn't expect that amount all the time and is cool with that. Once they realize I'm legit, there tends to be a lot more room for negotiation, etc.. Actually had text me last night asking just to hangout and if I wanted to go see the black panther movie. Lol. Gotta love it.

#4261 twistob Re: Fuck Finders

Busted Cherry

• VIP
    • Member ID: 72,221
  • 18 posts
  • 8 thanks
  • Member # 72221

Posted 22 February 2018 - 10:04 AM

So is bian_ca really the girl in the pics?? She doesn't go on much so hard to contact her.....any suggestions

#4262 meitos Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • 82 thanks
  • Member # 1689

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:28 AM

Here is one I saw once and won’t see again:

https://www.seekinga...df-69d32dff56c1

$300. Sexy slim body but huge attitude. Maybe we just didn’t click well. But not even after 30 seconds of sex she was asking me why it was taking so long for me to cum. So from there I knew it was a bust. I keep at it and when the time came for me to cum pulled out and rip off the condom and cum all over her. She got up without saying anything, went to the bathroom to clean up and came out fully dressed. So I knew that would be the end of it. Not worth repeating.

Thanked by 1 Member:
pe4p

#4263 pe4p Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • 36 thanks
  • Member # 75786

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:08 PM

So is bian_ca really the girl in the pics?? She doesn't go on much so hard to contact her.....any suggestions

i believe its ymmv , probably need money in that moment asap.  when i text her she wants 1000 for 3 hours, i offer 300 for one but she says not.

#4264 raymst001 Re: Fuck Finders

Imperial Bloviator

• High Roller
    • Member ID: 13,157
  • 2,186 posts
  • 387 thanks
  • Member # 13157

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:23 PM

Here is one I saw once and won’t see again:

https://www.seekinga...df-69d32dff56c1

$300. Sexy slim body but huge attitude. Maybe we just didn’t click well. But not even after 30 seconds of sex she was asking me why it was taking so long for me to cum. So from there I knew it was a bust. I keep at it and when the time came for me to cum pulled out and rip off the condom and cum all over her. She got up without saying anything, went to the bathroom to clean up and came out fully dressed. So I knew that would be the end of it. Not worth repeating.

I am more curious how your date with Michael went.  :crazy:

#4265 meitos Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • 82 thanks
  • Member # 1689

Posted 22 February 2018 - 04:49 PM

Man just when I thought it couldn’t get better I run into another sweet little 18 year old that rocked my world this afternoon.

Quick lunch meeting at Starbucks and I knew right away when I saw her that she was ready to go have fun because she was wearing one of those nice tight one piece dresses where you could see the nipples because no bra and unless she was wearing a really tight g string no underwear. So when I saw her I knew she was going down. Went inside and got the coffee and as we were walking back outside to sit down I flat out asked her it instead of sitting down she wanted to go back to my place. She says yes. I open the door like a gentleman and she sits in the car I go around and get in and turn on the car and off we go.

As I am driving she is flirting with me touching my arm and so forth and I get very forward and put my hand on her inner tight and start caressing and slowly moving it to the kitty. I confirm no underwear and start to play with it. She is loving it. At this point I am dying to just pound on that little kitty. We get to the building, park and go upstairs. Walk into the apartment and I walk her straight to the room, pick her up, put her in her corner of the bed, undo my pants and in I went to a sweet juicy and tight little kitty. Made sure she was having fun and then she says she wants to know what I taste like. Pull out and into her mouth and delicious CIM and she swallows the whole thing. Now I know I have another winner. We finish taking off all our clothes and get in the bed and talk and after a while we go at it again and it was even betteer. She milks me really good by getting me to cum two more times. I also returned the favor because I know she reached a good orgasm at least two times.

Now here is the interesting thing about this one. When all is said and done we are talking and so forth and I ask her why she agreed to go straight to my place with me with just the little chat we did on SA, then some text messaging and two minutes in person.

She tells me she knew I was a sure thing in two aspects, first that sex would be good and that she knew I would take care of her financially until I got bored of her and moved on to someone else.

At this point I am curious as to why she said that and I ask her. She says because I fooled around with a good friend of hers for a couple of months until I got bored of her. She then says she knows she can do plenty to me to not bore me that fast. LOL.

How you like them apples? Of course no matter how much I asked she won’t tell me who her friend was. Either way, plan to see her fairly often as she was a blast.

#4266 beachguy Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 883
  • 130 posts
  • 31 thanks
  • Member # 883

Posted 22 February 2018 - 08:47 PM

Anyone know anything about this one?

https://www.seekinga...be-451747730385

#4267 Girlseeker Re: Fuck Finders

Male PSE

• VIP
  • 3,883 posts
  • 1329 thanks
  • Member # 8383

Posted 22 February 2018 - 10:13 PM

Anyone know anything about this one?

https://www.seekinga...be-451747730385

She wanted $500. I got the impression she didn't DFK, though, so I didn't even try to negotiate.

NULL

#4268 dachapa Re: Fuck Finders

Busted Cherry

• Members
  • PipPip
    • Member ID: 58,211
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Member # 58211

Posted 23 February 2018 - 07:30 AM

Any info on this one?
www.seekingarrangement.com/member/92551230-5145-453f-8724-9afa3ea11d7b

#4269 jlorens Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 86,296
  • 141 posts
  • 34 thanks
  • Member # 86296

Posted 23 February 2018 - 10:02 PM

Man just when I thought it couldn’t get better I run into another sweet little 18 year old that rocked my world this afternoon.

Quick lunch meeting at Starbucks and I knew right away when I saw her that she was ready to go have fun because she was wearing one of those nice tight one piece dresses where you could see the nipples because no bra and unless she was wearing a really tight g string no underwear. So when I saw her I knew she was going down. Went inside and got the coffee and as we were walking back outside to sit down I flat out asked her it instead of sitting down she wanted to go back to my place. She says yes. I open the door like a gentleman and she sits in the car I go around and get in and turn on the car and off we go.

As I am driving she is flirting with me touching my arm and so forth and I get very forward and put my hand on her inner tight and start caressing and slowly moving it to the kitty. I confirm no underwear and start to play with it. She is loving it. At this point I am dying to just pound on that little kitty. We get to the building, park and go upstairs. Walk into the apartment and I walk her straight to the room, pick her up, put her in her corner of the bed, undo my pants and in I went to a sweet juicy and tight little kitty. Made sure she was having fun and then she says she wants to know what I taste like. Pull out and into her mouth and delicious CIM and she swallows the whole thing. Now I know I have another winner. We finish taking off all our clothes and get in the bed and talk and after a while we go at it again and it was even betteer. She milks me really good by getting me to cum two more times. I also returned the favor because I know she reached a good orgasm at least two times.

Now here is the interesting thing about this one. When all is said and done we are talking and so forth and I ask her why she agreed to go straight to my place with me with just the little chat we did on SA, then some text messaging and two minutes in person.

She tells me she knew I was a sure thing in two aspects, first that sex would be good and that she knew I would take care of her financially until I got bored of her and moved on to someone else.

At this point I am curious as to why she said that and I ask her. She says because I fooled around with a good friend of hers for a couple of months until I got bored of her. She then says she knows she can do plenty to me to not bore me that fast. LOL.

How you like them apples? Of course no matter how much I asked she won’t tell me who her friend was. Either way, plan to see her fairly often as she was a blast.

you’re amazing !

#4270 meitos Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • 82 thanks
  • Member # 1689

Posted Yesterday, 12:55 AM

Guys... stay away from this one:

https://seekingarran...9e-22feb2030219

I don’t know if this chick is crazy, bipolar or what. But my god. What a nightmare she has turned out to be. We had a couple of great meets. Fucked really good like rabbits and it was great. However, which each meet she seemed to get more and more attached. Making comments of wanting a real relationship instead of an arrangment. Then saying she just wanted to be my girlfriend and didn’t want money. I made it clear to her I am not looking to date anyone but she doesn’t get the point. Has started to text me at all hours and keeps blowing up my phone. Now she claims that she is pregnant and I am the dad. Little did she know I had a Vasectomy years ago and there is just no way I can get a girl pregnant again. With how crazy this lifestyle is I even check to make sure my swimmers are not swimming anymore and last check in December showed still no swimmers. So now she seems to have gotten knocked up by someone and was trying to pin it on me. Told her nice try and explained I got a Vasectomy years ago. But she keeps texting. So I had to block her.

Thanked by 1 Member:
Torzahkstan

#4271 pe4p Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • 36 thanks
  • Member # 75786

Posted Yesterday, 01:18 AM

I don’t know if this chick is crazy, bipolar or what. But my god. What a nightmare she has turned out to be. We had a couple of great meets. Fucked really good like rabbits and it was great. However, which each meet she seemed to get more and more attached. Making comments of wanting a real relationship instead of an arrangment. Then saying she just wanted to be my girlfriend and didn’t want money. I made it clear to her I am not looking to date anyone but she doesn’t get the point. Has started to text me at all hours and keeps blowing up my phone. Now she claims that she is pregnant and I am the dad. Little did she know I had a Vasectomy years ago and there is just no way I can get a girl pregnant again. With how crazy this lifestyle is I even check to make sure my swimmers are not swimming anymore and last check in December showed still no swimmers. So now she seems to have gotten knocked up by someone and was trying to pin it on me. Told her nice try and explained I got a Vasectomy years ago. But she keeps texting. So I had to block her.

i cant see her profile.

#4272 jlorens Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 86,296
  • 141 posts
  • 34 thanks
  • Member # 86296

Posted Yesterday, 07:00 AM

and better yet you’re not the only one bb her 😂

#4273 Grupfntime33 Re: Fuck Finders

Posting Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • 13 thanks
  • Member # 82903

Posted Yesterday, 09:56 AM

and better yet you’re not the only one bb her 😂

I had a similar experience... with a different girl.(minus the pregnant part). We hung out one time and it was a good, fun time but I can tell right off the bat she was very clingy. Started pressing hard for a real relationship, without income involved. Would text and even call at random times of day and night. I think she's finally got the message that I'm not interested in anything that serious at the moment.

#4274 ready2fuck Re: Fuck Finders

Apprentice Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Member # 54932

Posted Yesterday, 11:33 AM

ok so ive been back on for some days. im just amazed so many pros on that site. im not renewing the quality and beauty has died down a lot im sticking to indi for now. ive messaged some girls but will follow up and provide a detailed reports on the girls to help my indi brothers out .

Thanked by 1 Member:
tony2times

#4275 Cubone Re: Fuck Finders

The Complete BFE!

• VIP
    • Member ID: 1,515
  • 2,288 posts
  • 471 thanks
  • Member # 1515

Posted Yesterday, 02:11 PM

I've been there. Maybe she would have pulled the old "I lost the baby" routine on you.

Sic faciunt omnes.
Futuo ergo sum.

Carpe cunnus

#4276 meitos Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • 82 thanks
  • Member # 1689

Posted Yesterday, 02:37 PM

So guys... as some of you already know and some might have not realized, spring break is right around the corner. This means lots and lots of out of state one timers coming to have some fun and make some money. Have you guys started to plan? I am almost fully ready for my two weeks of carnal pleasures. Wife will be out of the country for both of the two weeks visiting the family on a surprise trip I booked for her. So she is excited. I already got my AirBnB confirmed in Brickell and it’s super nice. So dying to hear what you guys have planned.

#4277 jimbo2013 Re: Fuck Finders

Imperial Bloviator

• VIP
  • 1,813 posts
  • 1168 thanks
  • Member # 69992

Posted Yesterday, 02:47 PM

So guys... as some of you already know and some might have not realized, spring break is right around the corner. This means lots and lots of out of state one timers coming to have some fun and make some money. Have you guys started to plan? I am almost fully ready for my two weeks of carnal pleasures. Wife will be out of the country for both of the two weeks visiting the family on a surprise trip I booked for her. So she is excited. I already got my AirBnB confirmed in Brickell and it’s super nice. So dying to hear what you guys have planned.

You sir, are a genius!!

#4278 Daddy Deeds Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• VIP
  • 214 posts
  • 53 thanks
  • Member # 65335

Posted Yesterday, 02:54 PM

As I am aware also, I'll be back from Costa Rica just in time lol

#4279 Raj Re: Fuck Finders

Apprentice Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 81,968
  • 46 posts
  • 9 thanks
  • Member # 81968

Posted Yesterday, 02:54 PM

@meitos I thought you were a full time sugar daddy, managing a wife and hundreds of sugar babies makes you a uuuuuge genius 😂😋 And very inspirational too

#4280 meitos Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • 82 thanks
  • Member # 1689

Posted Yesterday, 04:28 PM

@meitos I thought you were a full time sugar daddy, managing a wife and hundreds of sugar babies makes you a uuuuuge genius 😂😋 And very inspirational too

I wish I was a full time sugar daddy. Would love to get divorced but due to prenup and certain financial aspects I would need for her to request it. Either way, need about one more year before I can pursue the divorce route.

Since I own my own business she expects and understands me being out since early and coming home late. I communicate with her regularly if I am going to “meetings” with clients. What she doesn’t know is that my company pretty much runs itself without me because I have good people in place. I treat them very well and they don’t question only seeing the boss about two hours a day if that.

Having said that. It is time consuming but well worth it. I had a blast last year in spring break and didn’t plan for it accordingly. This time I am going to tear it up. I want two different girls per day for those 14 days. LOL. And if I can pull of some threesome or even a foursome it would be a huge plus.

Edited by meitos, Yesterday, 04:39 PM.

#4281 pe4p Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • 36 thanks
  • Member # 75786

Posted Yesterday, 04:57 PM

Any tip to find those girls , spring break ones? just newest ? thx

#4282 meitos Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • 82 thanks
  • Member # 1689

Posted Yesterday, 05:22 PM

It’s going to be a mixture of the newest ones and some old ones from last year that are now active again. I would think it would be all the 18 to 24 year old ones. It’s just a matter to contacting as many as possible like I plan to do. I also have a new profile I am setting up in SA just for spring break purposes with some good pictures of me and so forth.

#4283 pe4p Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • 36 thanks
  • Member # 75786

Posted Yesterday, 08:28 PM

https://www.seekinga...ec-9c3f086bb8ff hard to catch this one, she was in backpage maybe 8-10 months ago, open to anything, also do cam online, i have few videos that her published , somebody review her and post backpage info here escort iso section , just share because she have a pretty face imo.

Edited by pe4p, Yesterday, 08:29 PM.

#4284 Girlseeker Re: Fuck Finders

Male PSE

• VIP
  • 3,883 posts
  • 1329 thanks
  • Member # 8383

Posted Yesterday, 08:57 PM

https://www.seekinga...ec-9c3f086bb8ff hard to catch this one, she was in backpage maybe 8-10 months ago, open to anything, also do cam online, i have few videos that her published , somebody review her and post backpage info here escort iso section , just share because she have a pretty face imo.

She was looking to see some of her regulars UTR around the time she last logged on, but she's in a serious relationship now, and I guess she changed her mind.

NULL

Thanked by 1 Member:
Torzahkstan

#4285 animal131 Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 8,831
  • 443 posts
  • 50 thanks
  • Member # 8831

Posted Yesterday, 09:17 PM

They will hit you up.. because their location will not be in Florida

They call it a spit fetish.

#4286 brodad904 Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 58,830
  • 107 posts
  • 7 thanks
  • Member # 58830

Posted Today, 09:00 AM

Any info on katherine09 https://www.seekinga...4f-e3c7c5108e00

Someone once mentioned a date with her a while back have something set up with her tonight but she seems really pro about it getting a bad feeling about a mechanical date. Just hoping for some info before hand.

Thanks !

#4287 was2 Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• VIP
    • Member ID: 62,469
  • 181 posts
  • 55 thanks
  • Member # 62469

Posted Today, 09:33 AM

I think she has been discussed before…

Rachiexoxo1097's 20 year old in Boynton looking for 200 roses

Any info would be appreciated:

https://www.seekinga...27-e2d290f84c74

#4288 pe4p Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • 36 thanks
  • Member # 75786

Posted Today, 09:45 AM

Any info on katherine09 https://www.seekinga...4f-e3c7c5108e00

Someone once mentioned a date with her a while back have something set up with her tonight but she seems really pro about it getting a bad feeling about a mechanical date. Just hoping for some info before hand.

Thanks !

Link it's not working

#4289 EddieT2112 Re: Fuck Finders

Apprentice Poster

• VIP
  • 48 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • Member # 82443

Posted Today, 10:05 AM

I think she has been discussed before…

Rachiexoxo1097's 20 year old in Boynton looking for 200 roses

Any info would be appreciated:

https://www.seekinga...27-e2d290f84c74

From what I gather she is a one cup head game only kind of girl.

#4290 Daddy Deeds Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• VIP
  • 214 posts
  • 53 thanks
  • Member # 65335

Posted Today, 10:33 AM

Rachiexoxo1097 got super nasty with me after texting and sending me pics when I told her I was cool with 300.
Another tread said she did the same to him, but she did it on the site and then got kicked off. I would stay clear of that one..

#4291 Girlseeker Re: Fuck Finders

Male PSE

• VIP
  • 3,883 posts
  • 1329 thanks
  • Member # 8383

Posted Today, 11:50 AM

From what I gather she is a one cup head game only kind of girl.

That might be true. She hit me up telling me she was available, but could only do oral that night because it was supposedly her time of the month. I passed.

NULL

#4292 was2 Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• VIP
    • Member ID: 62,469
  • 181 posts
  • 55 thanks
  • Member # 62469

Posted Today, 01:27 PM

Rachiexoxo1097 Just offered “best blow job” of my life for $200.

#4293 Cubone Re: Fuck Finders

The Complete BFE!

• VIP
    • Member ID: 1,515
  • 2,288 posts
  • 471 thanks
  • Member # 1515

Posted 59 minutes ago

That might be true. She hit me up telling me she was available, but could only do oral that night because it was supposedly her time of the month. I passed.

Call that bluff. Tell her you can put down a towel.

Sic faciunt omnes.
Futuo ergo sum.

Carpe cunnus

#4294 Daddy Deeds Re: Fuck Finders

PostMaster

• VIP
  • 214 posts
  • 53 thanks
  • Member # 65335

Posted 37 minutes ago

Be careful with that one. She lives with her boyfriend at his mothers house.. theirs something scetchy about her. She was telling me 750 for everything including anal. Now 200 for a bj. Good luck 🍀

#4295 EddieT2112 Re: Fuck Finders

Apprentice Poster

• VIP
  • 48 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • Member # 82443

Posted 35 minutes ago

Rachiexoxo1097 Just offered “best blow job” of my life for $200.

If you have been an indi member for any period of time, it won't be.