--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hot Springs, AR Dec.13-16 Nola's own Penelope WatersHo! Ho! Ho! Penelope Waters is spreading cheer.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Pwaters.wet

Busted Cherry

• Ladies
    • Member ID: 78,715
  • 14 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • Member # 78715

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:02 PM

Watch out Hot Springs and surrounding areas, Hurricane Penelope is headed your way!

I'm Penelope Waters the Gulf Coast Gem and I'm pleased to announce my first visit to beautiful Hot Springs, AR! I see not a lot happens in the Arkansas board, so If you are in the area and you see this support plz so good quality entertainers can continue to come your way.

I hope you are happy and well upon reading this... If not I might just be the pick me up that you need. I'm a delicious Creole and Caribbean spice, that will leave you captivated by my grace and bubbly personality. Living a healthy lifestyle is important to me and I have a passion for horseback riding.

I'm open minded and experienced. And your time with me will never be rushed, because I like to be in tune with my partner and let things happen in a natural rhythm. My gentle nature and creativity makes me the perfect match for those with special needs and ed.

Yes, I'm KINK friendly. You will find that I offer a very extensive range of services and cater to a wide variety of preferences. You don't have to be shy.

COUPLES are welcome and will be lavishly pampered. For me its a turn on to be with a woman. I respect the couple relationship and consider it an honor to be a guest in such intimate space.

Ho! Ho! Ho! I'm no angel but I've spread my wings a bit.

I'll be in Hot Springs, AR Dec.13-16 IN/OUT

Hr---------------------->300      VIP ------>240

OVERNIGHT------->1200     VIP------>960

Penelope Waters (504)648-7105

Attached Thumbnails

• strappy.jpg
  • foodplay.jpg
  • nelson.jpg

468x60sa_zps4dkp0fov.jpg

"Discreet and sexy fun on the Gulf Coast!!

All natural and real

Penelope Wet the premier LOVE COMPANION

http://penelopewetviplovecompanion.com

"A hard man is good to find."

"I speak two languages Body, and English"

468x60a1_zpsyckfmqoi.gif