IndiBoard Remixed
Sign in to follow this  
30DirtyFun

BG Annabella

I've read multiple reviews on Annabella, all of which are accurate. She is now one of my favorites and I cannot wait until the next time she's in town. The dream started by an attractive Brazilian in sexy lingerie and heels with a very tight MILF-like body. She's very tan with the perfect amount of freckles over her body. Annabella clearly works out a ton, very tight body but so soft in all the right spots. Even though we struggled with the language barrier, she is one the sweetest providers I've seen. Annabella is like an older Brazilian version of Nikki Paige. Started with DFK as she undressed to a black string thong, great kisser. Provided a wet NQNS CIM BBBJ which was amazing. Provided DATY, FIV, DATO. She was vocal throughout speaking dirty in Portuguese. After baking a cookie, we started with CG, switched to Doggy, Reverse CG with hands on bed, missionary, legs in air, then finished the second cup with COB. Every person has had those encounters who you immediately click with, Annabella was amazing from start to finish. 

Body - 10
Face - 10
Attitude - 10+
DFK - 9
Ass - 10
BBBJ - 10
Daty - 9
CG - 9
Reverse CG - 8
Missionary - 8