IndiBoard Remixed
Sign in to follow this  
30DirtyFun

QOH Gia

Started my dream with Gia as she opened the door dressed only in a thong. Gia has a nice body, like that cute Latina next door you think of occasionally. Started with LFK and DFK. Jumped in for a quick shower but before I could finish, Gia joined me. Provided BBBJ and DT. Returned the favor with DATY and FIV. Put on the cover and started with CG. This led to Reverse CG, Doggy, Missionary, and finished with COB after having her legs in the air. 

I've read other reviews about Gia that Greek is on the menu. I'm tempted to have another dream with her next time she's in town. The only con was she smelled like smoke, which is a big turn off for me. Overall, it was still a good and short dream. This was my first encounter with QOH (had seen Sammie when she was with IE). I cannot wait to see Marina and I've heard great things about Lisa. If only, QOH had more wpb visits... hint, hint

Face - 7
Body - 8
Ass- 9
BBBJ - 8
DATY - 7
CG - 8
Missionary - 8

I've seen her twice already and both times were amazing! She really loves sex. I never got a whiff of smoke so sorry you had that experience. She is the queen of Queens when it comes to Queen of Hearts. Can't wait till she's back!