IndiBoard Remixed
Sign in to follow this  
MrShickadance

BSE Vera

13 posts in this topic Last Reply

Had some time to kill so I gave Bill a call at BSE and Vera was available. Showed up and the woman behind the door looked exactly like the pics. Spot on!. Rocking body with an attractive face. For starters, I love fair skinned women. My pants hit the floor and she fell to her knees and went to work. 5 minutes of a BBBJ and I was at full attention. She must have been getting turned on because her clit swelled up like a martini olive. Huge! Within seconds the cover was on and it was go time. Doggy, CG, RCG, Mish and some standing variations. Finished with CIM.  Was a great time and she was very friendly before, after and during. Don't know about greek, never came up. Saw a review about a flabby ass and I can tell you that is "FAKE NEWS". No way, no how not on any planet can that hard ass be considered anything other than FIRM. Great legs too.

Vera >

Thanks for the review. Please tell me those nips are still pierced like in the pics

I am hoping to meet with her later this week! Thanks for the review

Did you go 30min or full hr? Multi cup friendly???

they are pierced but I'm not a fan. it's like eating jello with ball bearings.

I’ve seen Vera several times and definitely a fine ass. Vera is multicup friendly. Last time I saw her, she performed a fantastic CTS. Awesome girl.

Has she always had those badass fine tits? Dayummm

No they are fairly recent as i remeber from my last date with her and they were still a little sore 

Magnum is correct, She was working with touring girl for some time and would pop in and out of indi when in town. She got the rack a few months after joining that firm. She quit that firm late last year. Fortunate for indi as we see much more of her now. She told me loves the new bolt on rack but I was fond of the OEM set.  She is a very cool chick and if she is fond of you, you are in for a treat.

Edited by MrShickadance

I've always found her to be hot but the lack of tits (and lack of Greek) kept me away I'm a sucker for firm fake tits on a toned body so this definitely changes things. Thanks guys. Now only if she did Greek... sigh