IndiBoard Remixed
ThatGuy38

golden shower

26 posts in this topic Last Reply

any girls here into receiving? something ive been wanting to try

I am looking for the same thing! I’ve had some luck with that from at least three former Indi girls, looking for some new water sports girl!!!

we should find an indi that will take on a few guys at once.. a golden bukake party!

Posted (edited)

I’m down...swish, gargle, swallow, repeat...

Edited by SoHotHillary4u

That's HOT!!!!!

Any other providers want to chime in here?!?

On 4/4/2018 at 12:19 AM, SoHotHillary4u said:

Ohh Hilary I would love u to wet me up 

Posted (edited)

Been a long time luker and finally joined I have also heard that Veronica from queen of hearts when she's in town doesn't mind partaking in this sport !

Edited by IN & OUT20

Posted (edited)

I mean I wanna say I probably really only swallow like 10-15% depending on how hydrated the guy is and the flooring situation. Lol. If you have been drinking patron margaritas all day that helps. FML. 

Sometimes the truth turns me on.

Edited by SoHotHillary4u

On 6/15/2018 at 9:20 AM, KCSmith said:

Message me😘😀

Hmmmm interesting

I am open to all sorts of fetishes.

Posted (edited)

I saw a girl once who desperately wanted me to GS her and i had to go. She got in the bathtub all naked and nubile and i couldn't do a thing- The minute she left the bathroom, i was like a racehorse in there-ahahaha P shy.

Edited by Buttlickr

From time to time I'll enjoy a drink from the spout. Lovely young healthy-eating providers can taste clean; smokers can taste bad.

But a strange thing happened recently, I asked a provider to give me GS like that, and she indicated that she had opiates in her urine due to her prescription Oxy something, and that if I drunk it and then had a piss test, I would test positive for opiates.

Wisely, I think, I chose to stay dry that day.  I had never thought about that issue before, though.  Watch what you drink.

That issue has come up-I think it was a firefighter who used the GS defense successfully a few years back.

On 6/22/2018 at 11:44 AM, Buttlickr said:

I saw a girl once who desperately wanted me to GS her and i had to go. She got in the bathtub all naked and nubile and i couldn't do a thing- The minute she left the bathroom, i was like a racehorse in there-ahahaha P shy.

Same here when I was the one to give the GS hahahahahah my body was like nooooo noooo

I have given golden showers many times.  I have a perfect aim, wherever you want it......a strong golden stream. .  Xoxo

5 hours ago, Sabrina34DD said:

I have given golden showers many times.  I have a perfect aim, wherever you want it......a strong golden stream. .  Xoxo

thats hot