IndiBoard Remixed
mike66662323

Scared to ask for what I want - Embarrassed

52 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hey everyone, new here and live in Jupiter. I have always wanted to find a woman and meet somewhere planned and have her "catch me" starring at her ass and then she makes me smell her feet and asshole and having me jack off on myself and leave without her touching me. Is that out of the ordinary? I am white, normal/mid 30's. Thanks!

Just now, bbxxx64 said:

Yes. 

Okay haha thanks I figured it would sound weird.

Lol, ...yes that would qualify as a ‘bit’ outside the norm, but look up Lee O’Mally.  If you are lucky enough to have her see you, she is VERY open minded, alpha and way fun to say the least.  I don’t even think she would consider that kinky, lol.  Good luck.

LOL. Just busting your chops. Almost any girl on Indie would be happy to fulfill that wish

If you can't find anyone hit me up I can give you a good deal for that.

I'll do it for $5 less than Blasta59! And I've got a tighter ass. 

On 5/3/2018 at 6:03 PM, mike66662323 said:

Hey everyone, new here and live in Jupiter. I have always wanted to find a woman and meet somewhere planned and have her "catch me" starring at her ass and then she makes me smell her feet and asshole and having me jack off on myself and leave without her touching me. Is that out of the ordinary? I am white, normal/mid 30's. Thanks!

The thought of it made me get so excited !

I like that kind of "out of the ordinary" type stuff.

You have a PM....!!!

On 5/3/2018 at 6:43 PM, KenPowers55 said:

Lol, ...yes that would qualify as a ‘bit’ outside the norm, but look up Lee O’Mally.  If you are lucky enough to have her see you, she is VERY open minded, alpha and way fun to say the least.  I don’t even think she would consider that kinky, lol.  Good luck.

You know me too well....!!!! 

Posted (edited)

He did pm me last night . Sorry I live in Fort Lauderdale. Ufff anyway I don’t do that kind staff. Ufff Jesus crazy. It was a nice joke to me. Lol

F6FA6A0E-B99F-4911-99A7-632E8C8DDD4B.gif

Edited by Shamira

That’s like a regular Tuesday night lol 

11 hours ago, Shamira said:

He did pm me last night . Sorry I live in Fort Lauderdale. Ufff anyway I don’t do that kind staff. Ufff Jesus crazy. It was a nice joke to me. Lol

He wrote YOU PRIVATELY because YOU responded previously in HIS thread.

Then YOU disrespect HIM with this post, which YOU could have simply responded privately to his PM.

If you are not into particular fetish requests, STOP fucking responding in the threads.

Lee O'Mally

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Lee O'Mally said:

Then YOU disrespect HIM with this post, which YOU could have simply responded privately to his PM.

If you are not into particular fetish requests, STOP fucking responding in the threads.

Lee O'Mally

Give me a break .dont start with drama. My comment isn’t bad at all. Also I did respond his pm the same day he did ask me if I live close to him so. Why are you complaining? He posted it as a joke and everybody is laughing on him so i don’t see anything wrong. 

He didnt pm me because this threat. He want me to do a date with me asking me if I am by Jupiter area. I told him no. 

I comment after when I saw this topic and I like his joke or not joke. Noooo I don’t like fetish but as you see  guys are laughing about .looks a joke to me whatever. 

If you don’t know nothing don’t comment telling me what to do because I didn’t Disrespect him at all. 

I cant believe everybody go on top of me when I comment something. I am not hurting him at all. Have great day.

you guys love me so much. Thanks. 

Kisses baby. 😘😘😘

No drama for me anymore. Say whatever you want. Chaoooo

Edited by Shamira

2 hours ago, Shamira said:

Give me a break .dont start with drama. My comment isn’t bad at all. Also I did respond his pm the same day he did ask me if I live close to him so. Why are you complaining? He posted it as a joke and everybody is laughing on him so i don’t see anything wrong. 

He didnt pm me because this threat. He want me to do a date with me asking me if I am by Jupiter area. I told him no. 

I comment after when I saw this topic and I like his joke or not joke. Noooo I don’t like fetish but as you see  guys are laughing about .looks a joke to me whatever. 

If you don’t know nothing don’t comment telling me what to do because I didn’t Disrespect him at all. 

I cant believe everybody go on top of me when I comment something. I am not hurting him at all. Have great day.

Kisses baby. 😘😘😘

YOU have the case of PLATINUM PUSSY SYNDROME.

14 hours ago, Shamira said:

2 hours ago, Shamira said:

Kisses baby. 😘😘😘

This is why people don't like your post and have issues with you.  No one but you thought it was a joke.   Here is a guy who has a fantasy he is uncomfortable to talk about and you make fun of him.   HOW ABOUT YOU JUST SHUT THE F@#* UP !!!!! 

8 minutes ago, TheHammer said:

This is why people don't like your post and have issues with you.  No one but you thought it was a joke.   Here is a guy who has a fantasy he is uncomfortable to talk about and you make fun of him.   HOW ABOUT YOU JUST SHUT THE F@#* UP !!!!! 

8 minutes ago, TheHammer said:

👍👍👍😎😎😎

If this wasn’t a JOKE then I wish he can find the right one. Good luck

I too am new to this forum and am also located in the northern Palm Beach county area. This thread topic immediately caught my attention. 

Why would anyone believe it was a joke?

Thank goodness there are classy ladies here like Ms.  O'mally, who can reply with grace and style. 

8 hours ago, HipMonster said:

That’s like a regular Tuesday night lol 

hahah I wish I could say the same!

1 hour ago, Shamira said:

If this wasn’t a JOKE then I wish he can find the right one. Good luck

Shamira, clearly it was not a joke.  If you were not interested in this then just stay away from the thread.   You want to know why people give you a hard time?  It is because you seem to only think about you and n one else.   Get over yourself. 

22 minutes ago, TheHammer said:

Shamira, clearly it was not a joke.  If you were not interested in this then just stay away from the thread.   You want to know why people give you a hard time?  It is because you seem to only think about you and n one else.   Get over yourself. 

Just stop it wasn’t a big deal you to create a drama you already post one comment I got that so you started again. Get over. The op already pm me he said wasn’t a joke and say sorry about the confusion. So I don’t need you tell me anything anymore. 

He did text me and we are good. That is why I care about his opinion. Non yours. 

Nobrespinding you anymore. I know you very clear always negative to me  from 11 months ago I am in this site. If you are right then you are .  Everybody has own opinion. Enough . Is his topic no mine so give him your opinion about what he was asking in here. 

I already did mine. . Namaste

Posted (edited)

I don't see anything strange about his request at all, some of y'all must have a real VANILLA plain jane sex lives.

Shamira, If a guy sends you a PM just keep it to yourself. Its never a good thing to have people think if they message you that you will run and tell everyone.

Be discreet, guys prefer that.

If something isn't YOUR thing no need to make them feel ashamed or uncomfortable just keep it to yourself. I suggest if this is out the ordinary to you then stay out the fetish section all together because its meant for people with fetishes and kinks.

No need to always jump down Shamira's throat about what she posts, although I don't always agree with her, keep in mind she is still learning. Instead of scolding her, try to educate her and help her learn the ropes.

Now back to his request.....

I think I may be the best lady for the job LOL

Edited by Jezhabel

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Jezhabel said:

I don't see anything strange about his request at all, some of y'all must have a real VANILLA plain jane sex lives.

Shamira, If a guy sends you a PM just keep it to yourself. Its never a good thing to have people think if they message you that you will run and tell everyone.

If something isn't YOUR thing no need to make them feel ashamed or uncomfortable just keep it to yourself. I suggest if this is out the ordinary to you then stay out the fetish section all together because its meant for people with fetishes and kinks.

No need to always jump down Shamira's throat about what she posts, although I don't always agree with her, keep in mind she is still learning. Instead of scolding her, try to educate her and help her learn the ropes.

Thanks unfortunately I didn’t see it was fetish forum. 

He also pm me hour ago saying he was strong writing what he wants and some people thought it was a joke. He said he didn’t think people create drama in here for nothing that doesn’t hurt him at all.  So that make me feel happy now. 

Looks like he is very understanding person that didn’t take my comments in negative way. 

Yeah you know jezhabel I am tired of this people in here. No looking this site anymore and comment nothing either in ladies forum some girls bother me about my pictures when others girls post 8 pics in one time. 

So I am done. I don’t care what they said. 

Thanks for your advice. Yeah is not my way to be in this fetish sección. Well I thought was a regular GD. Have good day and just stop the other one. Be happy uff. Chsoooo 

Edited by Shamira

2 hours ago, Jezhabel said:

Maybe if Shamira took the advice of some of you ladies that have both history and experience she wouldn’t always have to fend off more than one individual at a time.  The problem is, Shamira listens to no one save herself; regardless of how it might effect others.  You keep excusing her for her poor behavior and decision making Jez, using the reason that she is just learning.  Don’t fool yourself.  Shamira is a lot smarter and acts with more purpose than anyone may give her credit for.  Helping to better someone with learned advice I am all for! Making excuses for someone that not only doesn’t deserve the defense, but could also care less about...  That is a completely different beast!  As long as Shamira continues to exhibit these same behaviors, she will continue to alienate herself until she either learns and keeps most of her thoughts to herself, (and or in private), or disappears from Indi until the time she does decide that her course of action doesn’t work on here on Indi.  Her fate is in her hands and her hands alone.

AssRimmer., lol

thanks I am very smart, but not your wife.

you also one of my hatter too. You are in my list, you tried everywhere in indi to keep bothering with your negatives. What behavior? 

I am 42 years old. I know how to behave. So I didn’t do anything and I don’t and I won’t hurt nobody in here. Soooo the OP guy told me that I didn’t do anything wrong in he did  pm also he feel he was no ok writing his fantasy that people toke it as a joke . I thought was a joke. 

I am been doing so good in this site great nice pictures, classic, wonderful reviews, busy soooo why you don’t ask the people or the guys who are not behaved in here bothering  others attacking others. If JEZ is defending me because she knows how bad I been handling this situation for 11 months. I keep myself very strong, so she advise me a lot to ignore all of you my haters. 

You talk too much like you know me . You never date me as my haters too so you can’t comment here about my behavior.  I do give my opinion on threats as other people does.

guy in chatbox told me you tried to come from non where trying to cause a drama when Aliana and I where Jocking so please stay away from me. And stop making me look bad in here as others. 

This is not my topic. Is the Op guy asking for opinion. So give him yours. This is not about me. Either he is not saying nothing in here and complaining about me. He is fine we already pm each other and he disagree with all of you causing drama in here. He prefers stay away so. Get over of this. No replying anymore. Good luck all have great life. Stop making a drama without reason. 

😴

'No replying anymore.'

If I had a dollar for every time she said this.

Wait for it...

I have pretty feet, a big plump butt, and am in Ft Pierce. I am sure if youre willing to travel to my area we can arrange something like this. 

20180504_180557_20180504230244039.jpg

16 hours ago, Jezhabel said:

Datz what I’m sayin 

What the dude is asking For is no big deal be wants to be lightly dommed talked dirty too and jerk off lol what’s the big deal? 

11 hours ago, jimbo2013 said:

'No replying anymore.'

Wait for it...

LOL 

Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2018 at 11:26 AM, Lee O'Mally said:

Lee O'Mally

BINGO!!!   If one gets some kind of a holier-than-thou power trip from publicly shaming someone for their sexual desires (no matter what it might be), they're in the wrong business.  Get a husband, stop blowing him the night your're married, and go at it once a year in the missionary position.  I'm appalled that you chose to take what I would assume to be a polite private message and use it to make someone feel bad about themselves.   Perhaps your other clients should wonder how many of their secrets you share.

Edited by doonan

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2018 at 9:13 AM, HipMonster said:

Datz what I’m sayin 

What the dude is asking For is no big deal be wants to be lightly dommed talked dirty too and jerk off lol what’s the big deal? 

You really have to be totally clueless to think it was a joke. Hard for me to believe ANY female would rather bbbj or FS a stranger rather than do this fetish.  

Edited by Buttlickr

I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing this fantasy a few times ;) 

2 hours ago, Chloe Chase said:

I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing this fantasy a few times ;) 

Chloe is a gem! You won't find nicer feet + ass anywhere.

14 hours ago, dumah said:

Chloe is a gem! You won't find nicer feet + ass anywhere.

I wouldn’t go that far, but thank you :)

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Chloe Chase said:

I’d eat your feet and suck the polish right off your toes!!! 

Edited by HipMonster

Posted (edited)

Mike66662323,

I APPLAUD your courage AND faith in us, for starting this thread. :Applause:

I ALSO see nothing wrong with your "fantasy" IN FACT :Nerd:  ...  I see in your fantasy, a tremendous amount of RESPECT and GRATITUDE for women :wub2:

IF I am AT ALL your type and you are ever in the Lake Worth area, please, feel free to CALL ME. :give_rose:

oh! and BTW, Lee O'Mally and I do doubles together, she is one of my VERY BEST FRIENDS, she's an INCREDIBLE woman and I truly believe she'd make your "dream come true".  

Edited by wildthing

On 5/5/2018 at 9:20 PM, jimbo2013 said:

'No replying anymore.'

Wait for it...

Amen to that!! Truer words have ever been spoken. :good:

1 hour ago, HipMonster said:

I’d eat your feet and suck the polish right off your toes!!! 

Sorry Hip, I haven’t gone in for any new polish since my last Tough Mudder.  

Dip + Gel, mani+pedi is usually $90 + tip and takes about two hours.  “Ain’t nobody got time (or money) for that.”  Lol

I would! Every part of you is beautiful

Posted (edited)

Sorry Hip, I haven’t gone in for any new polish since my last Tough Mudder.  

Dip + Gel, mani+pedi is usually $90 + tip and takes about two hours.  “Ain’t nobody got time (or money) for that.”  Lol

EWWW

is-it-time-for-a-pedicure-7181953.png

LOL

call when they are 

foot-care-routine.jpg

:smile:

Edited by HipMonster

On May 3, 2018 at 6:03 PM, mike66662323 said:

That's no fetish, that's called marriage!

Posted (edited)

Since you're asking advice, here's mine. If it were me and I had a "fetish" that was a bit out of the ordinary, I don't but if I did, no, seriously I do not. Why? What have you heard? Anyway, I'm pretty sure on a 1 on 1 basis with So Hot Hillary, O'Malley or Jez (who has a stunningly beautiful face, BTW) you can realize your fantasy (IMO you're describing a fantasy, not a fetish) with no embarrassment as I'm sure all 3 of these fantasy makers have heard and seen things that make you sound totally vanilla. Just go for it and I'll bet these ladies will make you glad you did. YOLO!!!!

edit, BTW I have seen Hillary and "WOW!"

Edited by bobbybeasley
additional info

2 hours ago, bobbybeasley said:

Since you're asking advice, here's mine. If it were me and I had a "fetish" that was a bit out of the ordinary, I don't but if I did, no, seriously I do not. Why? What have you heard? Anyway, I'm pretty sure on a 1 on 1 basis with So Hot Hillary, O'Malley or Jez (who has a stunningly beautiful face, BTW) you can realize your fantasy (IMO you're describing a fantasy, not a fetish) with no embarrassment as I'm sure all 3 of these fantasy makers have heard and seen things that make you sound totally vanilla. Just go for it and I'll bet these ladies will make you glad you did. YOLO!!!!

edit, BTW I have seen Hillary and "WOW!"

He backed out ..... He got shamed by "someone" and is not willing anymore...   

Actually sounds good lol I'm in pompano pm me lol

That's easy.... Your wish is my command!! 

19 hours ago, Lee O'Mally said:

He backed out ..... He got shamed by "someone" and is not willing anymore...   

That's too bad, really. It isn't such a horrible desire either, it isn't like wanting to hurt someone or anything like that. There are those that have tried to shame me because I like to enter from the back door but I say "Fuck 'em, it's my thing and I own it!". I hope the OP does the same. Wave that freak flag high! 

My bad on asking is dato while I get bbbj  or better yet a hj

The smaller the better

Gotta love the hj 

Don’t ever be ashamed!  To each their own.  I would love to do that!  I have lots of gentleman that do role play!  Let’s have some fun!!