IndiBoard Remixed
Sign in to follow this  
Taylor3141981

One of my turn-ons

2 posts in this topic Last Reply

I've had this long-running (we're talking decades) fantasy. A woman with a voluptuous body and beautiful big ass in stockings, high heels....basically a sexy outfit, reverse squatting on my face as I lie on the ground. In this scenario, she's teasing me with her ass and pussy. Grinding down on my face and then lifting up a little so I can see (i'm very visual) teasing me...not letting me have it until I can't stand it anymore. Then she pushes back down on my face letting my lick her ass and pussy. All the time she has her back to me and is looking and occasionally touching my cock...which is obviously rock hard. 

I was with a girl back in the early 2000's who played this out for me when I visited her at Florida State University. She's an attorney now after attending Fordham Law School. Se had such a dirty mind. She used to call me after we split up and describe sexual encounters she had with men and woman. I love woman like that. She's married now, but I'm sure she still has an insatiable sexual appetite. 

that should not be too hard to find, but if you want to skip the interviews go see sabrina34dd she will treat you like a king if you act like one