IndiBoard SP
Sign in to follow this  
tbear77777

TS Jade

10 posts in this topic Last Reply

We shot her on groobygirls.com website and her set came out today. She is best friends with pinkvondee and only likes too top. She is a sweet girl but can be a little immature and divalike. I am sure it won't be GFE she will probably just top. There are not too many girls out there who will GFE. Unless you are willing to pay money talks with these girls. Not all but most. Just my honest opinion. VH......

Yeah I remember seeing her in the same apartment as pinkvon girl back when they were in coral springs..... This girl is not that fem looking in person... almost looked like a crossdresser to me.

3 hours ago, vanhalen84 said:

We shot her on groobygirls.com website and her set came out today. She is best friends with pinkvondee and only likes too top. She is a sweet girl but can be a little immature and divalike. I am sure it won't be GFE she will probably just top. There are not too many girls out there who will GFE. Unless you are willing to pay money talks with these girls. Not all but most. Just my honest opinion. VH......

Thanks Van Halen.