IndiBoard SP
Sign in to follow this  
Dudewhere

ISO GS/BS + Pegging

17 posts in this topic Last Reply

27 minutes ago, Bombshell Jessie said:

I am definitely into pegging but what is GS/BS?  There are so many acronyms out there.  Golden shower and ....??  Urban dictionary didn’t have it either..lol!

I believe BS begins with Brown....

Definitely pegging ❤️. I know that I prefer to do it heals to heaven. I love to watch his face . But not much for water sports and I definitely not into BS....  I have yet to find anyone into sounding??? 

On 3/18/2019 at 12:49 PM, Jennifer954 said:

Definitely pegging ❤️. I know that I prefer to do it heals to heaven. I love to watch his face . But not much for water sports and I definitely not into BS....  I have yet to find anyone into sounding??? 

Do you mean guys into sounding or girls who like to do sounding?

On 3/20/2019 at 11:55 AM, Tiemeupplease said:

You going to take me to the wild side 

No, just saying you are hella mild if you believe that post that you wrote. Ladies were doing that when I first started domination over a decade ago. I got introduced to the lifestyle by a woman who would invite me over and then take my hand and open her dungeon door to spectacular sites. I don't know if I have seen it all but I have seen plenty. 

25 minutes ago, ShaiJones said:

No, just saying you are hella mild if you believe that post that you wrote. Ladies were doing that when I first started domination over a decade ago. I got introduced to the lifestyle by a woman who would invite me over and then take my hand and open her dungeon door to spectacular sites. I don't know if I have seen it all but I have seen plenty. 

This is true. I've seen a lot....love it though! I love my fellow kinksters!  😁😘

4 hours ago, ShaiJones said:

Maybe. I’ve done golden just once and never found anything erotic and brown, blood or vomit. I think I’m happy here in the shallow end of the pool. I’m pretty sure I’m a lite weight by most definitions and I’m ok with that. 

Maybe things would be different for the right domme but I haven’t met her yet or we haven’t advanced that far yet 

19 hours ago, curvyerica said:

This is true. I've seen a lot....love it though! I love my fellow kinksters!  😁😘

Love you too baby. That woman turned me the fuck out!! She took my hand and I was hoping to score with her. She's a hot ass milf that never wore panties. She stayed adorned in thigh highs and heels with a tight body. She opened that door. I saw a guy... I don't know which was faster, the rate of my eyes stretching or how fast my mouth fell open but she loved it and things changed from then on. ❤️