Jump to content
IndiBoard SP

Sponsored Ads

Sign in to follow this  
JIM

Mueller report is in

164 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

If it's done, does that mean no further indictments by Mueller? No indictment of Don Jr.? gee I thought that was coming any day now a couple of months ago, right? Nobody in the Trump circle charged with conspiracy to interfere in the 2016 election.

Share this post


Link to post

I had to laugh yesterday watching CNN when one of their talking heads asked the guest, "will we be able to believe what's in the Mueller report"? Setting the stage so that if there isn't a charge of conspiracy against Trump, can we believe it?

This just in "Mueller is not recommending any further indictments". I assume this is only dealing with the Russia investigation and anything in the SDNY will continue but that won't have any relevance to the Russia investigation.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, joemutha said:

Lol...did somebody actually bet money on this scam???

I've got 2 $200 bets going on.  One says Mueller will recommend indicting Trump for obstruction of justice.  Then I have a bet with twoshitz whether or not Trump lasts his first term.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, blasta59 said:

I've got 2 $200 bets going on.  One says Mueller will recommend indicting Trump for obstruction of justice.  Then I have a bet with twoshitz whether or not Trump lasts his first term.

Damn... what idiots. I predict a whole lot of this:

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, blasta59 said:

I've got 2 $200 bets going on.  One says Mueller will recommend indicting Trump for obstruction of justice.  Then I have a bet with twoshitz whether or not Trump lasts his first term.

What's the over under you will ever collect?

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, jsimps88 said:

maybe ducky should watch tv?

Aint gonna do it. But what the hell are they doing on CNN and MSNBC?

:laugh: "It ain't over yet" is what's going on, on CNN. My tv can't be tuned to MSNBC :dry2:

Adam Schiff is still convinced he's got the goods on Trump. Why just look at the hotel deal that never happened! That's impeachment territory right there Schiff says.

And then there's "just because a sitting President can't be indicted doesn't mean Mueller won't provide the evidence that he should be". Hope springs eternal at CNN tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, blasta59 said:

What's the over under on how many days until Trump starts issuing pardons?

Oh he will issue pardons after he is re elected, which is probably long before you get paid.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, JIM said:

:laugh: "It ain't over yet" is what's going on, on CNN. My tv can't be tuned to MSNBC :dry2:

Adam Schiff is still convinced he's got the goods on Trump. Why just look at the hotel deal that never happened! That's impeachment territory right there Schiff says.

And then there's "just because a sitting President can't be indicted doesn't mean Mueller won't provide the evidence that he should be". Hope springs eternal at CNN tonight.

these idiots are so predictable that's exactly what ducky thought.

Hilariously the newly formed "cool your jets" crowd in the MSM never cooled their jets before. They humped every piece of bogus crap as their golden Kill Shot. My running total broke after hitting 381 quadrillion.

 

Edited by jsimps88

Share this post


Link to post

A whole lot of spiking the ball on minimum information.

We know three things. The report has been delivered, no more indictments by Mueller and there was no interference by attorneys general.

(but there are still active elements, a court date was set for Stone in November. Ongoing cases were just referred to in delaying sentencing for Flynn and Gates so some people are still at work)

It's a night to go nuts with conflicting opinions, interpretations and speculation on the news channels if you're so inclined, like...

The President's counsel claims a right to edit the report for executive privilege reasons. Democrats want everything public. Barr in his hearings never committed to complete transparency. Catch 22-since DOJ policy is not to indict a president and Barr is not committed to report on who and why prosecutions were declined, we may never know if Trump would have been indictable. There will be two Mueller reports, one on criminal investigations, the other counter intelligence, or maybe three, one on obstruction, and on and on and on.

I'm gonna take the night off from current events and watch a movie or some porn.

 

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, blasta59 said:

What's the over under on how many days until Trump starts issuing pardons?

He should start tomorrow. So many people have been scarred for life because Cankles couldn’t find Wisconsin.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, native said:

A whole lot of spiking the ball on minimum information.

We know three things. The report has been delivered, no more indictments by Mueller and there was no interference by attorneys general.

(but there are still active elements, a court date was set for Stone in November. Ongoing cases were just referred to in delaying sentencing for Flynn and Gates so some people are still at work)

It's a night to go nuts with conflicting opinions, interpretations and speculation on the news channels if you're so inclined, like...

The President's counsel claims a right to edit the report for executive privilege reasons. Democrats want everything public. Barr in his hearings never committed to complete transparency. Catch 22-since DOJ policy is not to indict a president and Barr is not committed to report on who and why prosecutions were declined, we may never know if Trump would have been indictable. There will be two Mueller reports, one on criminal investigations, the other counter intelligence, or maybe three, one on obstruction, and on and on and on.

I'm gonna take the night off from current events and watch a movie or some porn.

 

So when is the impeachment and conviction?

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, native said:

A whole lot of spiking the ball on minimum information.

We know three things. The report has been delivered, no more indictments by Mueller and there was no interference by attorneys general.

(but there are still active elements, a court date was set for Stone in November. Ongoing cases were just referred to in delaying sentencing for Flynn and Gates so some people are still at work)

It's a night to go nuts with conflicting opinions, interpretations and speculation on the news channels if you're so inclined, like...

The President's counsel claims a right to edit the report for executive privilege reasons. Democrats want everything public. Barr in his hearings never committed to complete transparency. Catch 22-since DOJ policy is not to indict a president and Barr is not committed  ALLOWED TO BY LAW to report on who and why prosecutions were declined, we may never know if Trump would have been indictable. There will be two Mueller reports, one on criminal investigations, the other counter intelligence, or maybe three, one on obstruction, and on and on and on.

I'm gonna take the night off from current events and watch a movie or some porn.

 

Yet the Dems are insisting that Barr break the law and release everything unredacted.  They know they're toast.

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Big Willie said:

What's the over under you will ever collect?

What's the over under that dahlia removes his Trump kissing Putin signature pic real fucking fast?

Share this post


Link to post

ducky haz a memory and recall an unnamed naive poster writing a glowing thread aboot Louise Mensch.

The Tweet below is from mid-2017 and one of the main behind the scenes sources of the MSM bs.

image.png.6c33e121ba9cae28ca64b981a72614c7.png

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, native said:

A whole lot of spiking the ball on minimum information.

We know three things. The report has been delivered, no more indictments by Mueller and there was no interference by attorneys general.

(but there are still active elements, a court date was set for Stone in November. Ongoing cases were just referred to in delaying sentencing for Flynn and Gates so some people are still at work)

It's a night to go nuts with conflicting opinions, interpretations and speculation on the news channels if you're so inclined, like...

The President's counsel claims a right to edit the report for executive privilege reasons. Democrats want everything public. Barr in his hearings never committed to complete transparency. Catch 22-since DOJ policy is not to indict a president and Barr is not committed to report on who and why prosecutions were declined, we may never know if Trump would have been indictable. There will be two Mueller reports, one on criminal investigations, the other counter intelligence, or maybe three, one on obstruction, and on and on and on.

I'm gonna take the night off from current events and watch a movie or some porn.

 

I was watching the local news, the law does NOT permit everything public, 

 

Cite where the Counsel claims this right to edit. I have not seen or read about it. Is this another blinder thing of your or filter sir

Did you graduate from the Micheal Moore school of Idiots

Or are you like the he/she that does't believe he/she needs to cite anything.

Why don't you look into aoc and her dark Money

Mr Blasta59 one and you can't can't it; are you going to masturbate with the playboy porn

 

Share this post


Link to post

A few days ago there was an article in RealClearInvestigations that shed a light into the MSM as leftist hack stenographers.

Maybe only ducky mentioned this name before, but there is a former Feinstein staffer named Dan Jones running the outfit which on a daily basis was spitting out Collusion Delusion talking points. Leftists funded him with 10s of millions.  And guess what? Every freaking day, what this PR machine put out was spread throughout MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, NYTimes, Washington Post, Twitter, Facebook, and on and on and on. 

The best media outlet for this whole scam throughout has been The Federalist. They often would write articles which were ignored and/or mocked by MSM. Yet what they wrote was all true.

btw ducky has Hannity on now with the sound off playing the MSM's reaction. They ALL look like they are at funerals. 

Share this post


Link to post

I'm not piling on, but if the FBI's best and a team of prosecutors with an unlimited budget come up with NOTHING on your principal target, that's a pretty good reason to state that there isn't any evidence of collusion with Russia or Trump wrongdoing.  Come on, folks, if anyone's life was opened to scrutiny like that, you would have expected a hell of a lot more crimes related to the charge he was hired to investigate.

So after all this, we have a few minor players convicted of lying under oath to an FBI investigator, a tax cheat, idiots like Papodopolous getting 2 weeks in the pokey, and a ratfuck lawyer who even while singing like a soprano couldn't give Mueller enough to go further.  Oh, and indictments against 13 Russkies who will never be tried.  BFD. Absolutely nothing related to Trump, Russia or Putin.

Tell you what, Native.  If you will agree Trump didn't do anything wrong, I'll be willing to agree Comey really didn't get orders from Lynch to let Clinton walk. At least you will be getting the best of that deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, MrMason said:

I'm not piling on, but if the FBI's best and a team of prosecutors with an unlimited budget come up with NOTHING on your principal target, that's a pretty good reason to state that there isn't any evidence of collusion with Russia or Trump wrongdoing.  Come on, folks, if anyone's life was opened to scrutiny like that, you would have expected a hell of a lot more crimes related to the charge he was hired to investigate.

So after all this, we have a few minor players convicted of lying under oath to an FBI investigator, a tax cheat, idiots like Papodopolous getting 2 weeks in the pokey, and a ratfuck lawyer who even while singing like a soprano couldn't give Mueller enough to go further.  Oh, and indictments against 13 Russkies who will never be tried.  BFD. Absolutely nothing related to Trump, Russia or Putin.

Tell you what, Native.  If you will agree Trump didn't do anything wrong, I'll be willing to agree Comey really didn't get orders from Lynch to let Clinton walk. At least you will be getting the best of that deal. 

The Lisa Page testimony was stunning that Lynch spiked the Hillary investigation, and Comey went along with it. Yet the media just yawns.

Then the same exact media tries to throw Trump in jail for breathing.

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, jsimps88 said:

A few days ago there was an article in RealClearInvestigations that shed a light into the MSM as leftist hack stenographers.

Maybe only ducky mentioned this name before, but there is a former Feinstein staffer named Dan Jones running the outfit which on a daily basis was spitting out Collusion Delusion talking points. Leftists funded him with 10s of millions.  And guess what? Every freaking day, what this PR machine put out was spread throughout MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, NYTimes, Washington Post, Twitter, Facebook, and on and on and on. 

The best media outlet for this whole scam throughout has been The Federalist. They often would write articles which were ignored and/or mocked by MSM. Yet what they wrote was all true.

btw ducky has Hannity on now with the sound off playing the MSM's reaction. They ALL look like they are at funerals. 

And who provided the 10 million? Soros and Meathead from all in the family Rob Reiner and you can bet that even after this report is out to the world and no collusion is found, this guy Jones will continue reporting exactly as he is now that now it's all a cover up.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, jsimps88 said:

The Lisa Page testimony was stunning that Lynch spiked the Hillary investigation, and Comey went along with it. Yet the media just yawns.

There is still a chance that the IG report and the Huber report could be big trouble for Comey for leaking information to the press and lying under oath and Hillary is still being investigated about her server too.

Then the same exact media tries to throw Trump in jail for breathing.

True dat and how about the fact that we don't even need an investigation to know that Barack Obama used undue influence to interfere in the investigation of Hillary Clinton by saying before the investigation was even under way that he didn't think she did anything wrong. Think that wasn't a signal to the DOJ to find nothing?

And how's this for irony. The Democrats that were so upset that James Comey ignored FBI and DOJ guidelines by laying out all the wrongs that Hillary did and then refused to prosecute. Now the Dems all want to know all the underlying details of the Mueller investigation even about people who will not be indicted. In other words tell us what you think they did even if you aren't going to indict just like Comey did that infuriated them.

And remember how it was all "wait for the Mueller report because this was going to get Trump for sure". Now it's "we have to investigate Mueller by bringing him before a Congressional committee to make sure he didn't lie to us".

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, JIM said:

And who provided the 10 million? Soros and Meathead from all in the family Rob Reiner and you can bet that even after this report is out to the world and no collusion is found, this guy Jones will continue reporting exactly as he is now that now it's all a cover up.

Tom Steyer also funds Jones.

The Federalist was the first to mention Jones over a year ago. Again they are WAY ahead of the curve.

Here is the RealClearInvestigations story aboot Jones

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, JIM said:

True dat and how about the fact that we don't even need an investigation to know that Barack Obama used undue influence to interfere in the investigation of Hillary Clinton by saying before the investigation was even under way that he didn't think she did anything wrong. Think that wasn't a signal to the DOJ to find nothing?

And how's this for irony. The Democrats that were so upset that James Comey ignored FBI and DOJ guidelines by laying out all the wrongs that Hillary did and then refused to prosecute. Now the Dems all want to know all the underlying details of the Mueller investigation even about people who will not be indicted. In other words tell us what you think they did even if you aren't going to indict just like Comey did that infuriated them.

And remember how it was all "wait for the Mueller report because this was going to get Trump for sure". Now it's "we have to investigate Mueller by bringing him before a Congressional committee to make sure he didn't lie to us".

 

if the left were smart they would have just tried to move on early in 2017. But they aren't smart. They were pushing the Collusion Delusion the entire time knowing the corruption behind it. But Kathy Griffin running through the streets with Trump's severed head was just too delicious.

Leftists often don't have to be smart or careful. They have a fully staffed army of MSM stenographers who bail them out of just aboot everything and anything. Yet the left's uber arrogance constantly gets them into problems that even their MSM buddies can't bail them out. 

Beyond the jokers, u mentioned above. Ducky has a suspicion that Clapper and Brennan have A LOT of legal exposure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, native said:

A whole lot of spiking the ball on minimum information.

We know three things. The report has been delivered, no more indictments by Mueller and there was no interference by attorneys general.

(but there are still active elements, a court date was set for Stone in November. Ongoing cases were just referred to in delaying sentencing for Flynn and Gates so some people are still at work)

And what was Stone indicted for? Not for conspiracy to interfere in the election was he. At best they will get him for lying about contacts with WikiLeaks but even if he did contact Assange and ask him if he had additional information, that would not be a crime. If Stone didn't participate in the hacking, he committed no crime. If he said he never talked to Assange and they can prove he did, they have him for lying. Big fucking deal. You have to look at the charges not the sentencing.

It's a night to go nuts with conflicting opinions, interpretations and speculation on the news channels if you're so inclined, like...

The President's counsel claims a right to edit the report for executive privilege reasons. Democrats want everything public. Barr in his hearings never committed to complete transparency.

Because he can't by law. Surely you know that. He can not release grand jury testimony and DOJ guidelines prevent him from discussing ( like Comey did which infuriated Democrats ) what people may have done if they aren't going to be charged and indicted. Would you want that protection for yourself?

Catch 22-since DOJ policy is not to indict a president and Barr is not committed to report on who and why prosecutions were declined, we may never know if Trump would have been indictable. There will be two Mueller reports, one on criminal investigations, the other counter intelligence, or maybe three, one on obstruction, and on and on and on.

There will be no report on obstruction because a President can not be charged with obstruction for exercising his constitutional authority to fire Comey and asking that Flynn get a break? Please and Trump according to the AG's report never interfered in the Mueller investigation. You can kiss obstruction goodbye.

I'm gonna take the night off from current events and watch a movie or some porn.

My latest obsession, Alex Grey. This girl is so nasty. Her facial expressions drive me up the wall.

https://www.xvideos.com/video18515801/tushy_first_anal_for_beautiful_blonde_alex_grey

 

 

Edited by JIM

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, PASSIONSEEKER said:

No collision = justice denied will be the MSM drum beat. In the the next manufactured fake news story. 

 

1 hour ago, jsimps88 said:

Tom Steyer also funds Jones.

The Federalist was the first to mention Jones over a year ago. Again they are WAY ahead of the curve.

Here is the RealClearInvestigations story aboot Jones

don't worry. The stenographers in the MSM will be told what to say by Meathead funded/Soros funded/Steyer funded PR Agency headed by former Feinstein staffer Dan Jones. :smile:

Share this post


Link to post

Here's a look back at a few things.....yeah, I'm bored tonight but you gotta laugh!

On 4/20/2018 at 10:21 PM, 305Original said:

I said it a long time ago and warned them not to end it all when the whole bullshit story of collusion goes away. I believe I did amend my request for them not to end it all but still stand firm that the so called collusion dream to end Trump's presidency is soon going to be tossed to the wayside. Someone better tell RD to be at Dahlia's side (probably more like in front of him) when it all goes south!

 

On 12/1/2017 at 7:07 PM, 305Original said:

Ah, leave the little snowflakes alone for a bit there blasta and let them enjoy their fantasies. It's funny how all these indictments and investigative reports don't point anywhere near the direction of collusion. Flynn's gonna serve a Martha Stewart type sentence for lying and when all this collusion shit goes away, the suicide prevention hotline is gonna crash with all these lefties phoning in! Who knows, there might even be a Jim Jones type gathering amongst them.

 

On 11/2/2017 at 3:04 PM, 305Original said:

 

1509649412-U62293.png

 

Can you please provide us with the evidence you speak of?

 

Do you really think that if there was proof of collusion they would have wasted their time with bullshit Manafort/Gates and Papadopoulos indictments?

 

I give you guys a A+ for effort although it is a wasted one.

 

 

 

On 11/2/2017 at 3:30 PM, dahliasnow said:

Evidence ? You mean the emails from popaD in which he was colluding with russia ? Portions of which were made public ?  The emails of him providing "russia updates" to the higher ups in the campaign ? Or do you mean the secret meeting with the russians that happened in trump tower that they lied about ? The one popaD helped set up ? Yeah, Mueller's got nothing. The indictments are all fake news. 

 

 

 

On 11/2/2017 at 4:40 PM, LuvDaLadies said:

 

 

Uhhh...YES!!!

 

That's how federal investigations are done....

 

What fucking planet do you live on?

 

 

 

donald runs a racket...

 

Mueller is investigating it like a racketeering operation....  perfect  :good:

 

 

 

trump & co. are going to be facing so many years in jail it will be history making

 

 

The ONLY problem with that is the pre-trial discovery and challenges are going to take FOREVER...

 

On 10/28/2017 at 6:13 PM, 305Original said:

Try not to fall too hard snowflakes when this all doesn't work out like you hope it will!

 

1509228705-U62293.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, blasta59 said:

What's the over under on how many days until Trump starts issuing pardons?

I would give you a gentlemen's bet of $1.00. I think Trump will wait until after the 2020 Election-Win or Lose to issue

any pardons with regards to these matters. Only because they would do nothing to slow the Southern District of

NY.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, native said:

A whole lot of spiking the ball on minimum information.

We know three things. The report has been delivered, no more indictments by Mueller and there was no interference by attorneys general.

(but there are still active elements, a court date was set for Stone in November. Ongoing cases were just referred to in delaying sentencing for Flynn and Gates so some people are still at work)

It's a night to go nuts with conflicting opinions, interpretations and speculation on the news channels if you're so inclined, like...

The President's counsel claims a right to edit the report for executive privilege reasons. Democrats want everything public. Barr in his hearings never committed to complete transparency. Catch 22-since DOJ policy is not to indict a president and Barr is not committed to report on who and why prosecutions were declined, we may never know if Trump would have been indictable. There will be two Mueller reports, one on criminal investigations, the other counter intelligence, or maybe three, one on obstruction, and on and on and on.

I'm gonna take the night off from current events and watch a movie or some porn.

 

No surprise here. No matter how the Investigation turns out (And we have not seen any release yet nor do we yet

know how much we will see)  each side will declare victory. My take. Time to be patient. Turned out well for

me. I just cleared $500 from an Attorney who is Bigly a fan of Trump. Won it by betting him 2 weeks ago the

Investigation would be done and in to the AG before Easter Sunday. He said we would not see it til after 

Memorial Day. Probably won't matter, we  have the same bet I will probably lose. I bet the Miami Heat

would squeak into this years playoffs. Well now, I will either end up even or 1K to the good.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, JIM said:

 "will we be able to believe what's in the Mueller report"? 

Is this the quote dumb Donnie has been repeating for the last 2 years.  

Go ahead and gloat.   

You guys act like trump was found innocent of charges 

amd don’t think for a minute that trump and his cronies will demand to edit the report “for the sake of security”

i agree because if he the truth is made available some here will hang them selves because there dear leader is dirty

oh wait    Since muelller did not indict rump is he a good investigator now? 

The hypocrisy on trump team is nothing short of astounding 

Kinda strange when trumps biggest victory is that ONLY 34 people were indicted from his campaign 

Share this post


Link to post

He was well beyond doing the BEST investigating of his LIFE...like his LIFE depended on it. Maybe it DID. We will see if the DEMONCRATS let him live. He had a magnifying glass as he looked under Every rock. Not a single politician could have survived it. Keep on poking him. IT will piss off even MORE people and result in the biggest landslide election in history.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, brothersam said:

 

Go ahead and gloat.   

You guys act like trump was found innocent of charges 

 

Idiot, there was no crime so how could there be charges?????  

The entire hoax was to see if they could manufacture charges and Mueller could not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, thirstynhowl said:

He was well beyond doing the BEST investigating of his LIFE...like his LIFE depended on it. Maybe it DID. We will see if the DEMONCRATS let him live. 

Clinton's will snuff him out like so many others. Maybe he will commit suicide at his desk late some night.

Now Trump and Barr will go after the real crooks. 

Edited by PASSIONSEEKER

Share this post


Link to post

A few random thoughts

-Ducky quacked from the beginning the Collusion Delusion was a fraud. It was a convenient excuse for the MSM to explain away how they COMPLETELY blew the 2016 election.

-Once AGAIN the MSM was obsessed with absolute nonsense. They learned less than nothing from the night of November 8, 2016. They have a narrative to push and do nothing else. From what we learned aboot Dan Jones, FusionGPS the MSM fully lost their title as "journalists." They are leftist stenographers pushing frauds day in and day out. 

Ducky remembers the beginning of this Collusion Delusion scam where EVERY MSMer were parroting FusionGPS/Dan Jones talking points of "Russia hacked the election" and "15 Intel agencies confirm" plus "we have 30+ sources." And all of the "sources" turned out be a circle jerk of MSMers parroting Fusion and Jones.

-My biggest problem with Trump and have quacked this a long time ago is he easily gets bored. Because of that, he loves to hang/talk with sleazebags like Cohen, Stone, and Bannon. My biggest shock in this whole this is Bannon wasn't indicted. 

-Duh hawto pato was surprised how early on this investigation was going on. The Derp Staters gave Trump a 0% chance of winning so it wasn't aboot that. It was aboot them throwing Trump in prison as an inauguration present to President Kankles. 

-Many Derp Staters revealed themselves to being complete hacks which lowered my already low opinion of Obama. The freaking "intelligence" braintrust Obama handpicked were Comey, Clapper, and Brennan. That's beyond scary.
 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, PedroBellini said:

Time to indict Kankles, her straying dog, Luretta, and the house boy - investigate every Demtard who won in 2018 and every Demtard running for the WHITE HOUSE in 2020. 

Ha ha ha the system is broken riddled with crooks, next the soclsts will be advocating trump disband congress like Maduro did. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, PASSIONSEEKER said:

Ha ha ha the system is broken riddled with crooks, next the soclsts will be advocating trump disband congress like Maduro did. 

We just need to unleash on them - now - they can’t see because of their tears, they can’t hear cuz of the ringing in their ears and they can’t stand cuz they haven’t a leg to stand on.  Dissect their private lives, their families, their friends and employees, emails, phones, USPS, Amazon accounts and social media.  Most famous quote of the day from the left as they back peddle, “I’ve always said....”

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

You guys act like there's some personal secret police trump gets to unleash on his perceived enemies. 

As someone wrote this morning, it's not the beginning of the end of danger for trump, it's merely the end of the beginning. 

And trump should, should feel emboldened in his usual lying boastful crap-filled cries of innocence and persecution. You can bet there's a reason he hasn't said a peep.

Edited by twoshooz

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, blasta59 said:

Me thinks somebody here owes me 200 bucks.   :BigGrin:

I have to go back and check but I am fairly cerain the bet on trump's removal or resignation didn't say it had to come from Mueller. You may be right, but I don't  think so. Now maybe you're just assuming trump's out of danger from the Russia collusion accusations when you wrote that. I don't think so.

Edited by twoshooz

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, PedroBellini said:

Time to indict Kankles, her straying dog, Luretta, and the house boy - investigate every Demtard who won in 2018 and every Demtard running for the WHITE HOUSE in 2020. 

ducky has had a good feel for this. Don't think there is a chance in hell anything criminal will happen to Kankles.

HOWEVER it's a different story for Comey, McCabe Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, Strzok, etc. 

There are 2 things going on. IG Horowitz will hopefully get out his report on Collusion Delusion quickly. Of everyone in this whole thing, Horowitz has integrity. Comey and McCabe clearly pushed a fraud on the FISA court. Problem with Horowitz is he can't prosecute anybody but can only issue recommendations.

Then there is the Huber investigation. He can prosecute but have zero idea if he is honest or part of the corrupt crowd. 

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, blasta59 said:

Me thinks somebody here owes me 200 bucks.   :BigGrin:

I have to go back and check but I don't believe the bet said trump's removal or resignation had to come from Mueller. You may be right, but I don't  think so. Now maybe you're just assuming trump's out of danger from the Russia collusion accusations when you wrote that. I don't think so.

Share this post


Link to post

trump's either being really gracious, not wanting to inflame tensions among the people, trying to bring people together, or there's something in the report he and his team are trying hard to figure out how to not let become public. I think its really safe to say it isnt the former. Or can you trumpsters think of another reason he isn't gloating?

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, twoshooz said:

I have to go back and check but I am fairly cerain the bet on trump's removal or resignation didn't say it had to come from Mueller. You may be right, but I don't  think so. Now maybe you're just assuming trump's out of danger from the Russia collusion accusations when you wrote that. I don't think so.

I was asking earlier who the idiot was that made this bet. It all makes sense now.

Also, it kinda sounds like you’re moving the goalposts on your bet.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, twoshooz said:

I have to go back and check but I don't believe the bet said trump's removal or resignation had to come from Mueller. You may be right, but I don't  think so. Now maybe you're just assuming trump's out of danger from the Russia collusion accusations when you wrote that. I don't think so.

No, our bet was Trump not making his first term for any reason but death. You don’t owe me any money yet. It’s someone else who bet me on the Mueller report. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, joemutha said:

I was asking earlier who the idiot was that made this bet. It all makes sense now.

Also, it kinda sounds like you’re moving the goalposts on your bet.

Is that whay you think? I'm almost certain now the bet wasn't removal only by Mueller. Otherwise, you'd be right about something. 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, jsimps88 said:

ducky has had a good feel for this. Don't think there is a chance in hell anything criminal will happen to Kankles.

HOWEVER it's a different story for Comey, McCabe Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, Strzok, etc. 

There are 2 things going on. IG Horowitz will hopefully get out his report on Collusion Delusion quickly. Of everyone in this whole thing, Horowitz has integrity. Comey and McCabe clearly pushed a fraud on the FISA court. Problem with Horowitz is he can't prosecute anybody but can only issue recommendations.

Then there is the Huber investigation. He can prosecute but have zero idea if he is honest or part of the corrupt crowd. 

Strzok should hang for what he did, and I mean that LITERALLY.  He was attempting to overthrow an elected president with trumped up bullshit. If that isn’t treason, then treason doesn’t exist. Its whatever the MSM hysterically screeches it is.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, twoshooz said:

Is that whay you think? I'm almost certain now the bet wasn't removal only by Mueller. Otherwise, you'd be right about something. 

Mueller can’t remove anyone dipshit. He writes a report for the AG.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, joemutha said:

Mueller can’t remove anyone dipshit. He writes a report for the AG.

So then your comment about moving the goalposts was just flat out wrong. And what's with the name calling? That time of the month?

And do you have an opinion on why the silence from trump?

Edited by twoshooz

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, twoshooz said:

trump's either being really gracious, not wanting to inflame tensions among the people, trying to bring people together, or there's something in the report he and his team are trying hard to figure out how to not let become public. I think its really safe to say it isnt the former. Or can you trumpsters think of another reason he isn't gloating?

Probably in conference with his legal team getting briefed on the report would be my guess. I don’t think he’s worried about something embarrassing becoming public. The DOJ actually has strong guidelines AGAINST releasing evidence when they’re not going to indict.

Probably more PR strategy. I’ve said for a while that Mueller wasn’t going to find any collusion, but he WAS going to write his report in a way that looks as bad it possibly can.

Share this post


Link to post

The only other thing I can think of would be that Mueller decided to kick off a full blown constitutional crisis in this country and claim POTUS obstructed justice.

That would be the equivalent of the DOJ claiming supremacy over the executive branch and making themselves a 4th branch of government. A true “deep state”.

Share this post


Link to post

Bob Mueller is a former Marine combat officer, head of the FBI under both a Republican and a Democrat. Is widely regarded as a total boy scout and straight up human being. Your BS shows your disrespect for real human beings. You are just a disgusting asshole whom everyone hates.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, SpongeBob said:

Bob Mueller is a former Marine combat officer, head of the FBI under both a Republican and a Democrat. Is widely regarded as a total boy scout and straight up human being. Your BS shows your disrespect for real human beings. You are just a disgusting asshole whom everyone hates.

Why so mad bro?

Edited by Big Willie

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, joemutha said:

Strzok should hang for what he did, and I mean that LITERALLY.  He was attempting to overthrow an elected president with trumped up bullshit. If that isn’t treason, then treason doesn’t exist. Its whatever the MSM hysterically screeches it is.

Strzok is a foot soldier in this scam but he couldn't do jack squat if the higher-ups didn't fully approve. 

Brennan and Clapper were laying the foundation for the overthrow. While Comey and McCabe were fully on board and after Jan 20, 2017.  

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, jsimps88 said:

Strzok is a foot soldier in this scam but he couldn't do jack squat if the higher-ups didn't fully approve. 

Brennan and Clapper were laying the foundation for the overthrow. While Comey and McCabe were fully on board and after Jan 20, 2017.  

Yes, but unless we have their texts and emails, they’re gonna walk. It’s always the foot soldiers that take the fall. That’s why they’re called “fall guys”.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, SpongeBob said:

Bob Mueller is a former Marine combat officer, head of the FBI under both a Republican and a Democrat. Is widely regarded as a total boy scout and straight up human being. Your BS shows your disrespect for real human beings. You are just a disgusting asshole whom everyone hates.

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Big Willie said:

Why so much anger bro?

He is angry bc he goes around the parking lots of GTs writing down license plates of mongers that attend. Then he reaches out to their better half’s to let them know what’s going on

If you see a guy in a hatchback in his PJs parked in handicapped parking that’s him. His face is usually blocked by all the food he is consuming from the nearby food truck 

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Frank_Castle said:

He is angry bc he goes around the parking lots of GTs writing down license plates of mongers that attend. Then he reaches out to their better half’s to let them know what’s going on

If you see a guy in a hatchback in his PJs parked in handicapped parking that’s him. His face is usually blocked by all the food he is consuming from the nearby food truck 

I know that he asked for a drag off my cigarette in the GT parking lot and announced the next morning that he had been nursing the FLU at the party. 

What a guy...I guess he was trying to get me sick...and who knows who else. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, twoshooz said:

So then your comment about moving the goalposts was just flat out wrong. And what's with the name calling? That time of the month?

And do you have an opinion on why the silence from trump?

Silence? He's saying "no collusion" and that he is fully vindicated.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, brothersam said:

Is this the quote dumb Donnie has been repeating for the last 2 years.

Nope, it was from CNN when it had finally dawned on them that what they have been reporting for two years was pure BS.

Go ahead and gloat.   

You guys act like trump was found innocent of charges 

amd don’t think for a minute that trump and his cronies will demand to edit the report “for the sake of security”

i agree because if he the truth is made available some here will hang them selves because there dear leader is dirty

oh wait    Since muelller did not indict rump is he a good investigator now? 

The hypocrisy on trump team is nothing short of astounding 

Kinda strange when trumps biggest victory is that ONLY 34 people were indicted from his campaign 

And again we are left to ask "are you really this ignorant or you really don't care that you write ignorant things"? The Russians that were indicted were not part of his campaign. But I do like it when people like you are proud to show your ignorance and proud to say you simply don't care.

Coincidence that the night before the Mueller report drops, Comey gives an interview saying he does not know if there was collusion or obstruction and whats more, he doesn't care.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, dpitch said:

I can't wait to read the full report. Now that Trump has been proven innocent of any wrongdoing, there's no reason to withhold it.  

If by full report you mean discussions of persons investigated and why they were investigated but not charged and indicted, then I don't believe any of us will see the full report. Seems everybody but Democrats understand that what Comey did with Hillary should not be repeated. No charge, no speech.

Since Trump can't be indicted, I think Mueller can present evidence against Trump if he has it and it will be up to Barr whether to share any such evidence with the Congress for impeachment consideration. Hell, Schiff was on CNN saying that the hotel deal that never happened and wasn't a crime, is worthy of impeachment consideration as well as the Trump Tower meeting even though it looks like Mueller will not be indicting Jr. and Jarrod.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, JIM said:

If by full report you mean discussions of persons investigated and why they were investigated but not charged and indicted, then I don't believe any of us will see the full report. Seems everybody but Democrats understand that what Comey did with Hillary should not be repeated. No charge, no speech.

Since Trump can't be indicted, I think Mueller can present evidence against Trump if he has it and it will be up to Barr whether to share any such evidence with the Congress for impeachment consideration. Hell, Schiff was on CNN saying that the hotel deal that never happened and wasn't a crime, is worthy of impeachment consideration as well as the Trump Tower meeting even though it looks like Mueller will not be indicting Jr. and Jarrod.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: the House can impeach the President because they think his skin is too orange. “Orange Man Bad!”

Impeachment is a political consideration, not a legal one.

However, unlesss they want a civil war, Congress does need some legal “standing” before they go removing presidents the people elected, and they’ve got nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, JIM said:

Silence? He's saying "no collusion" and that he is fully vindicated.

He has said or tweeted that after the release? Of course we all know he prematurely said that a thousand times before the report's release, which makes it all the more revealing if he hasn't said it after. Like I said earlier, it would seem very un-trump like if he's just being gracious or cautious. I guess we'll find out soon enough, unless there is disagreement on how much the public gets to see. If Mueller found no crimes were committed, we probably won't see it. If Mueller found crimes were committed but not enough evidence to indict, we may or may not see it. If Mueller found evidence of crimes and sufficient evidence to indict but the office of the president constitutionally protects trump from indictment, i think we will see it although I expect a big battle from trump's side to keep that under wraps. 

Edited by twoshooz

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, joemutha said:

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: the House can impeach the President because they think his skin is too orange. “Orange Man Bad!”

Impeachment is a political consideration, not a legal one.

However, unlesss they want a civil war, Congress does need some legal “standing” before they go removing presidents the people elected, and they’ve got nothing.

You are right that the House can impeach if they think the President lied to them even if he committed no crime like the FBI charging for lying when there was no underlying crime but Republicans will absolutely demand a legal reason, an actual crime that could be proven by a preponderance of evidence before they will convict in the Senate and hopefully Pelosi understands this, it seems like she does.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, joemutha said:

Yes, but unless we have their texts and emails, they’re gonna walk. It’s always the foot soldiers that take the fall. That’s why they’re called “fall guys”.

true. However, Lisa Page probably knows everything Strzok knows. And Page was VERY cooperative.

Since Horowitz retrieved A LOT of texts before ducky fully expects he has much more. 

One issue ducky is way confused aboot is the Obama UN Ambassador Samantha Power. Her name was on A LOT of unmasking requests. Trey Gowdy asked Power during Congressional testimony and she said she made no unmasking requests.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, twoshooz said:

He has said or tweeted that after the release? Of course we all know he prematurely said that a thousand times before the report's release, which makes it all the more revealing if he hasn't said it after. Like I said earlier, it would seem very un-trump like if he's just being gracious or cautious. 

Whenever they get a chance to ask him. He can just ask them if they have been DEAF for two years and didn't hear him.

In the mean time he is meeting with several leaders from Central America and playing golf. What is the big deal ???

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, twoshooz said:

He has said or tweeted that after the release? Of course we all know he prematurely said that 

If he knows that he did not collude with Russia in any fashion than it isn't "premature" to profess his innocence, is it?

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, twoshooz said:

He has said or tweeted that after the release? Of course we all know he prematurely said that a thousand times before the report's release, which makes it all the more revealing if he hasn't said it after. Like I said earlier, it would seem very un-trump like if he's just being gracious or cautious. 

I thought he had but maybe it was just his people commenting that he has been vindicated. I can't find any reporting that he has tweeted or spoken. I find it kind of funny though that after all this time, people calling for him to stop with the tweets and comments and when he does, it creates suspicion. I don't see why he would need to be cautious. There will be no more indictments concerning the Russia investigation pretty much says it all. Nobody yet convicted of conspiracy with Russia and none coming. Kinda says it all concerning Russia doesn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, jsimps88 said:

true. However, Lisa Page probably knows everything Strzok knows. And Page was VERY cooperative.

Since Horowitz retrieved A LOT of texts before ducky fully expects he has much more. 

One issue ducky is way confused aboot is the Obama UN Ambassador Samantha Power. Her name was on A LOT of unmasking requests. Trey Gowdy asked Power during Congressional testimony and she said she made no unmasking requests.

Just add her to the list of liars that won't be prosecuted for lying to Congress.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, JIM said:

I thought he had but maybe it was just his people commenting that he has been vindicated. I can't find any reporting that he has tweeted or spoken. I find it kind of funny though that after all this time, people calling for him to stop with the tweets and comments and when he does, it creates suspicion. I don't see why he would need to be cautious. There will be no more indictments concerning the Russia investigation pretty much says it all. Nobody yet convicted of conspiracy with Russia and none coming. Kinda says it all concerning Russia doesn't it?

He may be toying with the Fake News AGAIN. He wants to watch them pull their hair out. I hope he doesn't say anything until he returns to DC.:LMAO:

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, thirstynhowl said:

Whenever they get a chance to ask him. He can just ask them if they have been DEAF for two years and didn't hear him.

In the mean time he is meeting with several leaders from Central America and playing golf. What is the big deal ???

You're trying to make the case he hasn't had time to tweet? Or that he hasn't said anything because he hasn't been asked? 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

if u wanna fall on the floor laughing ducky actually spent 2 minutes doing this for yuze. 

Here's a progression of Tweets from a typical Derp Stater in all his glory. Matthew Dowd is a RIMO (Republican in Media Only). This is someone whose entire constituency is the 30 or so fellow RIMOs and the rest of the MSM

Sooooo Mueller went from John Wick to Johnny Appleseed. :rofl:

(edited to add if you click on the image and then + you can expand the image a little so you can more easily see the dates)

downclown.jpg

 

Edited by jsimps88

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Sponsored Ads

×
×
  • Create New...