IndiBoard SP

Sponsored Ads

Sign in to follow this  
JIM

Mueller report is in

164 posts in this topic Last Reply

1 minute ago, twoshooz said:

You're trying to make the case he hasn't had time to tweet? Or that he hasn't said anything because he hasn't been asked? 

Now the left is begging for a tweet. Anybody else see the irony in that? :laugh:

22 minutes ago, twoshooz said:

He has said or tweeted that after the release? Of course we all know he prematurely said that a thousand times before the report's release, which makes it all the more revealing if he hasn't said it after. Like I said earlier, it would seem very un-trump like if he's just being gracious or cautious. I guess we'll find out soon enough, unless there is disagreement on how much the public gets to see. If Mueller found no crimes were committed, we probably won't see it. If Mueller found crimes were committed but not enough evidence to indict, we may or may not see it. If Mueller found evidence of crimes and sufficient evidence to indict but the office of the president constitutionally protects trump from indictment, i think we will see it although I expect a big battle from trump's side to keep that under wraps. 

At this point, with no further indictments coming, all you can hope for is a recommendation for an indictment for obstruction of justice, and I’ll explain why:

If there was collusion, there would be more indictments. You can’t have a conspiracy of one. If there was collusion, more indictments would be coming.

Having said that, there are ways a POTUS can be guilty of obstruction, but firing the FBI director isn’t one. Add to that, if he was guilty of obstruction in this case, they would almost certainly have him on collusion too, because he would have needed to do something like destroy evidence or suborn perjury (direct someone to lie). Those things would have revealed the conspiracy and more indictments would have come.

So, what you’re left with is the possibility Mueller recommends indictment of POTUS for obstruction for either firing Comey or expressing his desire that Kelly be cleared of wrongdoing.

Both of which would touch off a constitutional crisis in this country. 

Why? Because the POTUS had the authority, CONSTITUTIONALLY, to walk into that dinner with Comey, and say, “Look, you fucking tall, skinny beanpole...I’m ORDERING you to end this investigation into Kelly.”, or he could have pardoned Kelly and been done with it. Then, Congress could take up the case of whether he had abused his powers POLITICALLY.

However, allowing POTUS to be indicted for firing an FBI director means the DOJ has oversight authority to second guess executive decisions made by the head of the executive branch. Something that is CLEARLY unconstitutional.

9 minutes ago, JIM said:

I thought he had but maybe it was just his people commenting that he has been vindicated. I can't find any reporting that he has tweeted or spoken. I find it kind of funny though that after all this time, people calling for him to stop with the tweets and comments and when he does, it creates suspicion. I don't see why he would need to be cautious. There will be no more indictments concerning the Russia investigation pretty much says it all. Nobody yet convicted of conspiracy with Russia and none coming. Kinda says it all concerning Russia doesn't it?

ducky NEVER looks at Trump's Twitter account. But believe sometimes he doesn't Tweet anything for 10 days and then in the middle of the night or morning he Tweets a lot of junk.

7 minutes ago, JIM said:

Just add her to the list of liars that won't be prosecuted for lying to Congress.

or maybe Power is telling the truth and someone like Brennan or Clapper continually used her name for the unmasking to ironically mask themselves. If we had a media who wanted to know the truth this is something they would have been curious aboot for over 2 years. But since FusionGPS and Jone aren't interested they aren't either. 

19 minutes ago, jsimps88 said:

true. However, Lisa Page probably knows everything Strzok knows. And Page was VERY cooperative.

Since Horowitz retrieved A LOT of texts before ducky fully expects he has much more. 

One issue ducky is way confused aboot is the Obama UN Ambassador Samantha Power. Her name was on A LOT of unmasking requests. Trey Gowdy asked Power during Congressional testimony and she said she made no unmasking requests.

I hope you’re right. I’d like to see more people hang for this. I just know how the Clintons operate like a crime family. There is always multiple “cut outs” that separate them from the dirty deeds.

This will be neatly blamed on Strzok for “misleading” them and the big fish will walk.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, joemutha said:

I hope you’re right. I’d like to see more people hang for this. I just know how the Clintons operate like a crime family. There is always multiple “cut outs” that separate them from the dirty deeds.

This will be neatly blamed on Strzok for “misleading” them and the big fish will walk.

You are right. The rats will try to create a Fall Guy and of course, the leftist stenographers in the media will happily go along. 

Before that can hear the MSM stenographers in unison will use the phrase "that we need to move on." 

That's when Trump Tweets again quoting these sleazebags with a simple answer - NOPE. :rofl:

Edited by jsimps88

Glenn Greenwald is a lefty who never bought the Collusion Delusion. He makes a good point aboot Carter Page. Page was the first excuse the Derp Staters and leftist stenographers used. Yet he is a free man. 

Screen-Shot-2019-03-23-at-1.04.26-PM-600

Screen-Shot-2019-03-23-at-12.58.58-PM-60

Screen-Shot-2019-03-23-at-12.59.09-PM-60

10 minutes ago, joemutha said:

I just know how the Clintons operate like a crime family. 

There is nothing in the Clinton's dealings that come even close to the outright thievery and self-enrichment of trump U, and the now-shuttered trump foundation, if we're dealing in facts, and not Fox News's fantasy accusations.

23 minutes ago, JIM said:

Now the left is begging for a tweet. Anybody else see the irony in that? :laugh:

No one is begging for a tweet. I'm just wondering why, and the explanations so far - graciousness, caution, no time - seem far-fetched to me. 

2 minutes ago, twoshooz said:

There is nothing in the Clinton's dealings that come even close to the outright thievery and self-enrichment of trump U, and the now-shuttered trump foundation, if we're dealing in facts, and not Fox News's fantasy accusations.

Except the Whitewater investigation was about a land deal the Clintons used to launder bribe money, and only reached a dead end when the McDougals and Web Hubble fell on their swords to protect “La Familia”. 

He ain’t called “Slick Willie” for nothing.

44 minutes ago, JIM said:

If by full report you mean discussions of persons investigated and why they were investigated but not charged and indicted, then I don't believe any of us will see the full report. Seems everybody but Democrats understand that what Comey did with Hillary should not be repeated. No charge, no speech.

Since Trump can't be indicted, I think Mueller can present evidence against Trump if he has it and it will be up to Barr whether to share any such evidence with the Congress for impeachment consideration. Hell, Schiff was on CNN saying that the hotel deal that never happened and wasn't a crime, is worthy of impeachment consideration as well as the Trump Tower meeting even though it looks like Mueller will not be indicting Jr. and Jarrod.

I agree no charge, no speech. But the investigation had a course and result that the country needs to hear. I also realize that there are ongoing investigations and trials (FISA, Stone, etc.) that need to be protected by redactions. What AG Barr comes out with is as important for the country as much as what Elliot Richardson did during Watergate. Meaning, that there needs to be an explanation that will work towards bring the country together and not fuel the division.

What Democrats choose to do will be what they do. Chasing contradictions and lies that are not criminal for the sake of an impeachment process, would be detrimental to the country. That would be the same as the Ken Starr approach, and we all lived through that. Mueller didn't go the Ken Starr route (I'm sure he could have found a cum stained dress somewhere). He did his job and shut it down when he was finished. Barr, I believe, will do what's best for the country. So his accounting is important.

4 minutes ago, blasta59 said:

Where are the apologies, where are the retractions, where are the firings, where is the embarrassment?

Where's dahlia?

With all of the demoncrats that said they would move to Canada if Trump won. They are the ISIS of America.

43 minutes ago, blasta59 said:

Where are the apologies, where are the retractions, where are the firings, where is the embarrassment?

Where's dahlia?

It’s been quiet as a crypt in here today. I’m sure that just coincidence though.

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, joemutha said:

It’s been quiet as a crypt in here today. I’m sure that just coincidence though.

spacer.png

I mean, what's there to make a fuss about ? 

Where are the details of the report ? 

Have all the state cases wrapped up ? 

Did mueller recommend that the DOJ prosecute him for treason ? 

All this baseless speculation is useless and I'm enjoying my weekend too much to care about this right now :D

there are gonna be some awesome Youtube videos from idiots on CNN and MSBC. So to get this straight. The only qualification to yap on tv is to be wrong 98% of the time. 

To put it another way. Hannity was the most correct commentator aboot the Collusion Delusion by a long shot on cable tv. :rofl:

1 hour ago, joemutha said:

You’re not enjoying it as much as we are. I know that much for sure. Lol.

lol based on what ? the report hasn't even been released and you're already popping the champagne ? 

i hope it all blows up in your faces and it turns out that mueller recommended charges for the whole gang 

5 minutes ago, dahliasnow said:

lol based on what ? the report hasn't even been released and you're already popping the champagne ? 

i hope it all blows up in your faces and it turns out that mueller recommended charges for the whole gang 

Impossible. They’ve already said no more indictments. It’s done.

As I explained earlier, idiots like you are left hoping he recommends a criminal referral for obstruction of justice.

Down that road lies civil war. I hope Mueller is smarter than that.

forgot something ducky did yesterday. A little after 5 pm accidentally switched to FoxNews for less than 10 seconds and Juan Williams was on. Before we learned aboot no new indictments, Williams was spreading yet another leftist stenographer lie that there were a dozen sealed indictments. 

Can only imagine before the announcement of no more indictments the dozen phantom indictments rumor were all over CNN and MSNBC. 

2 minutes ago, jsimps88 said:

Can only imagine before the announcement of no more indictments the dozen phantom indictments rumor were all over CNN and MSNBC. 

Yea but I'm sure they've all issued retractions, right?

4 hours ago, twoshooz said:

If Mueller found no crimes were committed, we probably won't see it. If Mueller found crimes were committed but not enough evidence to indict, we may or may not see it. If Mueller found evidence of crimes and sufficient evidence to indict but the office of the president constitutionally protects trump from indictment, i think we will see it although I expect a big battle from trump's side to keep that under wraps. 

there it is the fall back position.....GUILTY in minds of the ignorant!!!!!!!!

some of u were here and some were not (but blasta sure was :rofl:) during all of the 2016 election ducky did not think Trump was gonna win. Then after my week on Twitter duh hawto pato was duped by the leftist stenographers in the MSM spreading the bogus FusionGPS crap. Should have known better but my lifelong dislike of Trump got the better of me. Well, ducky aint paid to write anything or be on tv and realized soon after the whole thing was a scam. 

Just like the hilarious Youtube videos of pundits totally blowing the 2016 election and their faces on election night after 10 pm. There are gonna be 2 years of material of these pundits assuring us Trump would be wearing an orange jumpsuit and he's totally guilty of treason. Then look at their faces last night. 

Guess what? They are the same freaking pundits. 

2 hours ago, jsimps88 said:

forgot something ducky did yesterday. A little after 5 pm accidentally switched to FoxNews for less than 10 seconds and Juan Williams was on. Before we learned aboot no new indictments, Williams was spreading yet another leftist stenographer lie that there were a dozen sealed indictments. 

Looking like Fox News really blew it on that call and it wasn't just Williams. Bret Baier broke in with a news flash from one of their producers that there may be a dozen or more sealed indictments. Sounds like somebody is embarrassed today. But it is looking like Fox News and Hannity will be the winners when all this is said and done.

12 minutes ago, JIM said:

Looking like Fox News really blew it on that call and it wasn't just Williams. Bret Baier broke in with a news flash from one of their producers that there may be a dozen or more sealed indictments. Sounds like somebody is embarrassed today. But it is looking like Fox News and Hannity will be the winners when all this is said and done.

the 12 sealed indictments were swirling throughout DC. Why? Ducky can venture a guess that it was the Dan Jones PR machine which was a derivate of FusionGPS where they are in the business of lies.

But why do the MSM stenographers keep "falling for it?" Cuz they want to believe it. 

Strangely when someone lies and lies and lies the MSM stenographer's instinct isn't to call Jones out/stop listening to him. It's to continue to put out more lies. 

These lies are like a virus. Even people who are smart enough to know better like Baier are fooled. He lives in DC where virtually EVERYONE hates Trump. So with the process of osmosis, all reasoning goes out the window and he believes it. 

Posted (edited)

Toobin on CNN said it appears the report is a huge victory for Trump and that Democrats should tread lightly. If there aren’t any further indictments, The Russia investigation is over. He said it loud and clear and of course that didn’t stop anyone from questioning SDNY, DC etc. 

Gotta talk about something, everyone’s rating will Tank!

Edited by bonerfide

5 minutes ago, bonerfide said:

Toobin on CNN said it appears the report is a huge victory for Trump and that Democrats should tread lightly. If there aren’t any further indictments, The Russia investigation is over. He said it loud and clear and of course that didn’t stop anyone from questioning SDNY, DC etc. 

Gotta talk about something, everyone’s rating will Tank!

why would anyone care what that pipsqueak says?

Very soon IG Horowitz has a report coming out which hopefully will blow the lid on this completely manufactured close to 3-year-old scam. 

The absolute best coverage for the Collusion Delusion has been The Federalist. If their track record continues when Horowitz issues his report there are gonna be A LOT of former Obama DOJ/FBI officials in legal hot water.

6 hours ago, dahliasnow said:

I mean, what's there to make a fuss about ? 

Where are the details of the report ? 

Have all the state cases wrapped up ? 

Did mueller recommend that the DOJ prosecute him for treason ? 

All this baseless speculation is useless and I'm enjoying my weekend too much to care about this right now :D

1 hour ago, jsimps88 said:

The absolute best coverage for the Collusion Delusion has been The Federalist. If their track record continues when Horowitz issues his report there are gonna be A LOT of former Obama DOJ/FBI officials in legal hot water.

Mollie Hemingway from the Federalist has been good, but don’t forget people like Sara Carter, John Solomon and Andy McCarthy. Some great HONEST reporting from all 3 of them.

3 minutes ago, joemutha said:

Mollie Hemingway from the Federalist has been good, but don’t forget people like Sara Carter, John Solomon and Andy McCarthy. Some great HONEST reporting from all 3 of them.

Yep Carter, Solomon and McCarthy have been great.

Also Margot Cleveland of The Federalist who deep dives into legal documentation and spots things no one else does. Mainly because the MSM is too busy being leftist parrots instead of doing their jobs of doing actual reporting.

When ducky wants to cheat on being informed the one Twitter account ducky has open is Sean Davis who is co-founder of The Federalist.

14 minutes ago, PASSIONSEEKER said:

CNN already down to infomercial level, next stop lights out. 

saw something on Instapundit a few days ago along the same lines. CNN going wall to wall TRUMP HATE 24/7 isn't helping them at all in the ratings.

HOWEVER, in media circles, they are getting loads of pats on the back.

Case in point a few days ago CNN won a stupid media award for that awful Parkland Townhall where they treated Scott Israel as a conquering hero.

3 minutes ago, jsimps88 said:

saw something on Instapundit a few days ago along the same lines. CNN going wall to wall TRUMP HATE 24/7 isn't helping them at all in the ratings.

HOWEVER, in media circles, they are getting loads of pats on the back.

Case in point a few days ago CNN won a stupid media award for that awful Parkland Townhall where they treated Scott Israel as a conquering hero.

I actually watched that entire townhall and knew it was going to be a shitshow as soon as it was announced, but I had no idea how much of a setup it was until Dana Loesch tweeted out that CNN:

First, gave the stage to Scott Israel to talk for 20 minutes BEFORE the cameras were rolling, THEN, they played black eyed peas “Let’s get it started” as she walked to the stage like this was the WWE.

Fake news.

18 hours ago, twoshooz said:

You guys act like there's some personal secret police trump gets to unleash on his perceived enemies. 

It’s called the DOJ and now it’’s time to fire all of TFN & TFC’s leftovers and let Barr conduct an investigation of the CLAN that tried to set a duly elecked President up for failure.  These offshoot investigations are simply meant to continue the harassment and attempted takeover of our country by a corrupt left - 

11 hours ago, JIM said:

looking at this with fresh eyes. This is exactly how Collusion Delusion started yet some in FNC learned NOTHING. Going back to the beginning. ALL of the 30 or so Intel Agencies we were assured by MSM stenographers in mid-November 2016 that there was A LOT to these allegations only used ONE source which was Hillary's bought and paid for FusionGPS. Then dozens of media outlets use that info to report tidbits from the same document. Then Intel Agencies use the MSM stenographers reports as proof. 

In reality, there was never proof of anything. The MSM stenographers are both supremely biased and lazy. That's why it doesn't what MSM network or paper you watch or read cuz it's the same freaking thing. Then Intel Agencies run by Brennan, Cla, per, and Comey are biased, lazy and criminally corrupt. 

Many watch FNC because they aren't the same as the MSM stenographers. But it seems like they are creeping that way.

5 hours ago, jsimps88 said:

Many watch FNC because they aren't the same as the MSM stenographers. But it seems like they are creeping that way.

All modern media is guilty of rushing stories without the proper amount of editorial discretion. That’s the pressure put on them by social media and the 24 hour news cycle. Steps are skipped because they don’t want to be scooped by someone else.

FNC does a little better, not because of their “superior editorial standards”, but because their audience is right leaning, they’re not targeted by the people you mentioned. Those people know the left wing media is the fertile ground to plant their seeds. For them, FNC is the desert.

Omg this is absolutely hilarious. You lot are still celebrating despite the fact that NOTHING has been made public?

Prior to the end of the investigation the chants were "you cant indict a sitting president "

And now all we hear is "there were no indictments, so that means he's innocent!"

Heads I win, tails you loose. I realized the average conservative has been dumbed down quite a bit over the decades, but this spectacle is particularly embarrassing. 

Well, dont let me stop the circle jerk lol. Carry on !

7 minutes ago, dahliasnow said:

Omg this is absolutely hilarious. You lot are still celebrating despite the fact that NOTHING has been made public?

Prior to the end of the investigation the chants were "you cant indict a sitting president "

And now all we hear is "there were no indictments, so that means he's innocent!"

Heads I win, tails you loose. I realized the average conservative has been dumbed down quite a bit over the decades, but this spectacle is particularly embarrassing. 

Well, dont let me stop the circle jerk lol. Carry on !

No more indictments means NO COLLUSION which was the original charge.

Morons like you are still hoping and praying for an obstruction charge or some process crime. 

34 minutes ago, joemutha said:

No more indictments means NO COLLUSION which was the original charge.

Morons like you are still hoping and praying for an obstruction charge or some process crime. 

Madcow is crying cuz she's happy. :rofl:

According to trump's hand picked AG who has previously said that the mueller probe should have never happened 

Where is the report ? We need to see the entire thing, not just whatever pieces trump's AG has cherry picked 

25 minutes ago, blasta59 said:

ZERO EVIDENCE OF ANY COLLUSION BETWEEN TRUMP AND RUSSIA.  OR ANYONE IS HIS ADMINISTRATION.

Blow that out your asses Trump haters.

Now is a perfect time for your gay Trump poster.

36 minutes ago, dpitch said:

Now is a perfect time for your gay Trump poster.

why stop there? Ducky iz gonna release the Donald Trump/Michael Cohen sex tapes. :blush2:

(now ducky haz both met and surpassed the requirements to be a fully licensed and accredited member of the MSM. Instead of repeating made up crap. Duh hawto pato was creative enough to invent new made up crap. :yahoo:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, dahliasnow said:

According to trump's hand picked AG who has previously said that the mueller probe should have never happened 

Where is the report ? We need to see the entire thing, not just whatever pieces trump's AG has cherry picked 

Wrong, freak.  He quoted Mueller directly on that statement.

Oops forgot to add:  TICK FUCKING TOCK

54729143_2248848255231377_2948971394936864768_n.jpg

Edited by blasta59

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, dahliasnow said:

Your side and you does great job of cherry picking everything; "so what different does it make"

Why don't we also re investigate the HRC scandal in the scandal  free admin of Obama

Its so funny to see what the Wha Poo and the NY TIMES  and the NBC are trying their own interpretation of the the report

I suppose the truth did not set the liberal free; maybe a frontal lobotomy and bliders need to be removed

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/24/us/politics/mueller-report-summary.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/what-barr-might-really-have-been-saying-his-letter-about-n986796

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/24/us/politics/mueller-report-summary.html

So sad, they are trying to interpret a report; ; I guess the liberal mam will stop at nothing ; just like the Dems in Congress; they can't handle losing; ever after the kav sham

Non stop investigations; how much of my tax payer money is being wasted

But that is ok with you. Is It NOT. The truth doesn't matter; impeach TRUMP at any cost is all the matters.

Didn't Rep Cummings in the Cohen hearing say "we are better than this" I guess not

Edited by BulletProof69

5 minutes ago, jsimps88 said:

why stop there? Ducky iz gonna release the Donald Trump/Michael Cohen sex tapes. :blush2:

(now ducky haz both met and surpassed the requirements to be a fully licensed and accredited member of the MSM. Instead of repeating made up crap. Duh hawto pato was creative enough to invent new made up crap. :yahoo:

Mr Ducky

You might make the he /she jealous; better than the sig :)

12 minutes ago, jsimps88 said:

Now you just need a bunch of people with weird shaped heads and microphones to repeat it. 

20 minutes ago, jsimps88 said:

Duh hawto pato was creative enough to invent new made up crap.

That's new? You've been doing it for as long as I remember in LCS.

34 minutes ago, dpitch said:

Now you just need a bunch of people with weird shaped heads and microphones to repeat it. 

we got it. Video #831. Trump in blue and Cohen on the table.

period-sex-postions-butterfly-1477588472

President Pence will be sworn in tonight. 

3 hours ago, dpitch said:

What is she being investigated for?

The whole matter of the Clinton investigation is being reviewed from whether there was undue influence used by the President, you know like Trump asking to go easy on Flynn which Democrats say is obvious obstruction but don't see Obama telling the country before the investigation that he doesn't think Hillary did anything wrong isn't obstruction. I'm just saying if that wasn't obstruction and no Democrat ever suggested it was, then what Trump did wasn't obstruction. Equal justice under the law. The fact that all the principles in the Hillary investigation were treated so much different than the principles in the Trump administration and maybe that's because Loretta Lynch was using her influence in telling the FBI how not to go after Hillary as Lisa Page, council for the FBI testified to under oath.

Little things like that. :smile:

On 3/23/2019 at 1:25 PM, jsimps88 said:

One issue ducky is way confused aboot is the Obama UN Ambassador Samantha Power. Her name was on A LOT of unmasking requests. Trey Gowdy asked Power during Congressional testimony and she said she made no unmasking requests.

On 3/23/2019 at 1:32 PM, JIM said:

Just add her to the list of liars that won't be prosecuted for lying to Congress.

ducky remembers my theory now. Az quacked previously Power is telling the truth that she didn't unmask anyone. The person that was forging and unmasking people close to Trump and hiding under the skirt of Samantha Power was Obama flunky Ben Rhodes.

What proof does ducky have? A hunch. Which iz a trillion times more than the MSM stenographers had for the last 2+ years.

When you attempt to unmask someone you need signatures. It wouldn't be too difficult to determine if Power did or did not sign the unmaskings. Then it's a question of how well Ben Rhodes covered his tracks. And ducky has a suspicion that Rhodes carried the same attitude of Strzok that Hillary would be President and no one would ever look into any of this.

9 minutes ago, native said:

For someone who claims to despise Twitter and claims it's a liberal stronghold, you sure post a lot of tweets

For someone who claims to...

nah, nevermind... you’re just a fucking dick.